Ding Ding! The February Bus is departing...C'mon Cupid, please deliver some BFPs

(1000 Posts)
BridgetandtheHairyBrigands Thu 10-Jan-13 14:46:28

Hello all, I've been hanging around hoping to catch the February bus but it hasn't appeared....So I've decided to get this passion wagon on the road...Anyone else want to get on board?

Bridget&theHairyBrigands ttc#2 BFP due 1st February

Let's hope the month of luuurvve is lucky for us all...

Haylebop12 Thu 31-Jan-13 17:15:16

Our bodies have lovely ways of making us think things are different then shit on us from a great height sad

That's a long time to spot though so hopefully you'll get the result you want in the morning! I always have a digital one ready for when I get my cheapie BFP grin I had my mmc in June and no cycle has been the same since. I think it must take a while for body to recover?

Been having a bit if cm so not sure if my bodies telling me AF is on its way or am I allowed to use it as a symptom?

flojo I spotted for a week 2 cycles ago. And I have never spotted for that long. I would never know, but I think it might have been a mc in week 4. But I don't think those count as mc. So for you, it could still be implantation if AF hasn't arrive yet!

I mean if it's an embryo, but fail to implant, what do we call them?

Haylebop12 Thu 31-Jan-13 17:33:47

Chemical pregnancy?

okavango Thu 31-Jan-13 17:45:43

I am feeling a bit of a slow coach on this thread but the ewcm finally looks like it is on it's way! I have been waiting for three weeks! nothing positive on the opks yet though but dh will be put through his paces just in case.

good luck to the ladies poas this weekend, it looks like it will be a busy one. Am supposed to wait til valentine's day but will no doubt be joining you before then.

deliasmithy Thu 31-Jan-13 18:01:17

Loves, pixie - I am convinced that it's not happenedfor me this month, I really want to hold out til Saturday, it's so tempting though!

I must admit i did a cheeky test today, knew it was going to be a bfn but i did it anyway. I think i am going insane! delia It isn't my month either, i can just feel it. Try and hold out until Saturday, more chance of a bfp that way smile I am waiting until af does/doesn't come now <<<---- thats bullshit by the way

chocoloulou33 Thu 31-Jan-13 19:30:17

Everyone smile hope ur all ok. I can hardly keep up with this thread! I lost 2lbs this week so am happy about that at least. loves lol at your post. cleo u ok?
I'm due on 2moro. Haven't got any cramps yet. Not gonna test yet though. 2 bfns were enough to depress me this week! X

MotherOfCleo Thu 31-Jan-13 19:38:31

well done choc an huge good luck wishes! grin FX one of us gets our BFP this month!

lyndsey90 Thu 31-Jan-13 19:44:02

runs and hides at the back of the bus with a quilt and a pillow meeh. Please make this month a fast one. bfp 24th, too far away!!!!

lyndsey90 Thu 31-Jan-13 19:45:15

TTC just makes us all wish the months away, no wonder last year went so fast!!!!

Pixie001 Thu 31-Jan-13 19:45:52

loves slap hand for the far too early test without us!
delia breathe in, breathe out... And step away from the sticks!!
Come on ladies...we can do it! just couple more days, and that'll still be testing early!
choc made it out today but only after water company shut the water off mid-way through shampooing my hair! Had to collect water from whatever source we could find (hot water bottle, kettle), boil it and pour it over my head to rinse! Dh is a true saint. Well done on 2lbs, that's great!! When do you think u will test again?

chocoloulou33 Thu 31-Jan-13 19:51:58

U def def out then cleo ? sad
pixie drama with the hairwash then!! I might test sat but not sure. Will see how I feel. Am sure af will get me b4 then x

setayharas Thu 31-Jan-13 20:24:40

Thanks silversorry taken ages to reply! Iv always had some mittleschmertz and never worried, last couple of cycles tho iv had the pains from cd1 right till af is due, think I'm convinced myself that something is wrong and until I'm proven wrong it's gonna worry me. When dr mentioned the ultrasound to look for possible pcos or endo of corse that just made it worse but he's happy now the scan was clear that that's it I'm making it up which I may well be

Good luck to everyone still to test! I'm ready to get dtd again wish the witch would bugger off now! Silly old hag

Pixie001 Thu 31-Jan-13 20:27:40

lynds just wait til your on 2WW again, then you realise time really aint passing that quick! swear the driver has halved the speed of this bus..put ya foot down Drive!

BeQuicksieorBeDead Thu 31-Jan-13 22:14:34

Wow things move fast on this thread!
hayle and toddlingterror sorry to hear about the mcs...I had mine in April and my cycles have been mysterious and crap ever since. For some reason, my doctor claims to have never heard of this, but it seems to happen to lots of women.
oka good luck! My OH has decided to feel ill at the exact not at all exact, pure guesswork almost equivalent to pin the tail on the donkey time when I need him to be fighting fit! So he is getting the blame for my lack of BFP for the rest of the year. Even if I get a BFP, it will be no thanks to him. If it was possible to get pregnant without sperm, my god, I would manage it.

loulou fingers crossed for you! And pixie your hair washing nightmare made me laugh (sorry) Is it very very bad that I would have scraped it back in to a baggy old bobble, and gone out with soap in it?! With age comes lack of standards in my house.

padster75 Fri 01-Feb-13 06:53:14

Morning ladies ..

So much to catch up on my little head is spinning!!

Well not much to report here ........... no more white stuff of any variety, so if I do get a BFP it'll be a one shag wonder. Fertility friend has for the first time ever spotted I ovulated (albeit 2 days after I think I ovulated, and 3 days after we BD, man alive I hope they are good endurance swimmers). Anyone else have this problem?

After out jam packed week we have an equally jam packed weekend. But some good news ......... DS absolutely nailed his college interview last night and now has a conditional offer for his first choice college and an unconditional offer for his second choice college.

If I don't manage to get on here for a few days, I really hope you all start popping out some BFPs ........ lets get this show on the road ladies x

FloJo151 Fri 01-Feb-13 07:55:00

aha, i knew it would work! Posting that i was gonna test this morn has encouraged af to show her full face! at least i know now.
The only other time i spotted for so long before af finally got here was around about my cp in aug so am wondering if its another cp.
am gonna get some ov sticks to try and work out if/when i ovulate as my cycles seem quite short. Which ov sticks do you all recomend?
good luck to all those still waiting for their bfp. Will hopefully not see you on any of the other buses!!

Pixie001 Fri 01-Feb-13 08:37:31

flojo sorry to hear witch got you. at least af arrived when due rather than keeping u waiting so sounds like cycles running to schedule. I have onestep off amazon which have been fine and are cheap.
We're finally in feb everyone! Woop woop!
quicksie how unthoughtful of your OH! It's soooo frustrating when that happens as nothing u can do bout it
pads it could happen, it only takes one little swimmer...! Congrats for your ds, you must be thrilled
loves and delia did u stay away from the sticks this morning?

JellyBeanDavey Fri 01-Feb-13 08:41:10

I mega confused. Technically AF sure come on the 16th but my app says my green week starts today and my AF is due 20th. Lol so I will just wait and see. I'm not going to be testing at all this month as we aren't "trying" but I spose I will have to eventually if AF doesn't show

Flojo I think it might be, just like I suspected mine was. It's just not normal to spot this long isn't it? But we'll never know. I get my opks from ebay. Hope you have better luck next month.

quicksie I have that all the time. It's either work trip or illness. When the NHS says most couples succeed within 12 months, do they count the months when there isn't enough action?

padster fertility friend never thinks I ovulated. I used opks last cycle, but it didn't detect an LH surge either. And I know I ovulated last cycle because I got a bfp from multiple pregnancy tests but mc sad. I'm going to do two a day this cycle and see if I can catch it. Maybe I just have a very short LH surge.

deliasmithy Fri 01-Feb-13 09:22:14

I've woken up to the end of a crappy week to either AF on its way in or spotting...

Weekend binge alert! All chocolate bars you are warned!

chocoloulou33 Fri 01-Feb-13 09:43:24

Morning ladies. Well my af due 2day, got slight cramps but trying not to stress who am I kidding
padster that's rly great about your DS smile
flo rly sorry af got u grrr sad

It seems everyone is on their 2ww now, isn't it strange? Are there any still waiting for ovulation? I'm on CD13 so hoping the next few days will be action packed wink

JellyBeanDavey Fri 01-Feb-13 10:33:26

One I'm in my 6day window, possibly passed it, not sure. So I could be in my 2ww. Either way, we're not "trying" lol who am I kidding, of course we are

This thread is not accepting new messages.