Ding Ding! The February Bus is departing...C'mon Cupid, please deliver some BFPs

(1000 Posts)
BridgetandtheHairyBrigands Thu 10-Jan-13 14:46:28

Hello all, I've been hanging around hoping to catch the February bus but it hasn't appeared....So I've decided to get this passion wagon on the road...Anyone else want to get on board?

Bridget&theHairyBrigands ttc#2 BFP due 1st February

Let's hope the month of luuurvve is lucky for us all...

lyndsey90 Fri 25-Jan-13 13:01:19

5 days hun. It's thrown it so now I'm due on over my birthday next month. Sods law. Fed up today!

Ariel21 Fri 25-Jan-13 16:33:29

Don't think I've wished congrats to cracker yet. Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and uneventful pregnancy.

BridgetandtheHairyBrigands Fri 25-Jan-13 16:42:34

lyndsey it's understandable you're feeling thoroughly peed off.

But <whispers very quietly and crosses fingers > what if your body is actually being incredibly thoughtful and clever and gearing up to giving you a great birthday present next month?

lyndsey really sorry your af turned up sad I know it's hard but try and keep your spirits up

chocoloulou33 Fri 25-Jan-13 17:20:56

lyndsey ru sure its af hun? So many girls on the jan bus though it was af & ended up being implantation bleed. Hope ur ok xx
I had a smear 2day, horrible things!

MotherOfCleo Fri 25-Jan-13 17:30:59

FX its your egg nestling in snuggly as choc suggests and not AF. Heres hoping.

I got dark brown spotting, but only when I wiped this arvo to go with todays cramps, not comvinced thats a good signconfused please please let it be a good sign...

I had mine last Tuesday choc was told the results would be 3 weeks, they came yesterday, well done nhs only thing they hav ever been quick doing for me haha

MotherOfCleo Fri 25-Jan-13 17:36:44

ohh feel for you girls having your smear, got we have it good dont we!

I have my fingers and toe's crossed for you Cleo

lyndsey90 Fri 25-Jan-13 17:48:49

Need to add me to bus!

Lyndsey90 TTC #1 (god knows when bfp due Feb!!)

chocoloulou33 Fri 25-Jan-13 18:44:57

Could be implantation cleo fx for you cycle buddy x

QueenofClean Fri 25-Jan-13 18:53:10

Hi can I jump on board please.

TTC#3 DD1 will be 8 in March, DD2 13 months old.

No 3 will be our last child.

BFP due 15th Feb smile

SilverClementine Fri 25-Jan-13 19:22:48

Oooh this keeping track of people is hard work! Added myself, Queen and Lyndsey smile

FloJo151 cycle 1 (cp aug/sept) BFP due 31st Jan/1st Feb
chocoloulou33 ttc#2 BFP due 1st Feb
hawkmcqueen ttc#3 BFP due 1st Feb
omama ttc#2 cycle 11 BFP due 1st Feb
Bridget&theHBs ttc#2 BFP due 1st Feb (but won't be testing until later)
MotherofCleo ttc#1 BFP due 1st Feb
Aquarius1 ttc#1 BFP due 2nd Feb
lovesthechaos3 ttc#4 BFP due 5th Feb
DeliaSmithy ttc#1 BFP due 5th Feb
Pixie001 ttc#1 cycle 5 BFP due 5th Feb
Notsoold ttc#3 cycle 10 BFP due 8/9 Feb
BlondieDollface ttc#2 cycle 1 AF due 9th Feb
SilverClementine ttc#1 cycle 7 BFP due 9th Feb
padster75 ttc#2 cycle 4 BFP due 10th Feb
Brodicea ttc 1, cycle 6 BFP due 10th Feb
LondonSuperTrooper ttc#2 BFP due 10th Feb but will be testing 7th Feb
Navis176 ttc#1 cycle 4 (post mmc) BFP due 14th Feb
OveranxiousUnderated ttc#2 cycle 6 (post mc) BFP due 14th Feb
Okavango, cycle 5 after mc2, bfp due 14th Feb
Queenofclean ttc#3 BFP due 15th Feb
JellyBeanDavey cycle 4 BFP due 16th Feb
mrsLAQ ttc#1 BFP due 16th Feb
pinkmoonlight ttc#1 BFP due 17th Feb
OneLittleToddlingTerror ttc#2 cycle 6, bfp due 18th feb
HelloMist ttc bfp due 19th feb
Ariel21 29yrs ttc#1 BFP due?
TheCatIsEatingIt ttc#? BFP due?
BeQuicksieorBeDead ttc#? BFP due?
flowersfortea ttc#? BFP due?
BourbonsandTea ttc#2 BFP due?
Katnisscupcake ttc#2 BFP due?
StetsonsAreCool ttc#2 cycle 1 BFP due 21st Feb
Lyndsey90 ttc#1 BFP due some point soon smile

BFP's
CrackerJackShack ttc#2

Another week or so and this bus should start to have plenty of BFPs smile

QueenofClean Fri 25-Jan-13 19:36:52

Thanks Silver. Although I forgot to say its cycle 1 x

lyndsey90 Fri 25-Jan-13 20:16:02

Ahh. I want to be big fat and pregnant!!!!

Lyndsey, hopefully you won't have to wait too long for that smile

I don't think I said congrats to Cracker! Wishing you a very happy and uneventful pregnancy.

I've booked a smear test for next week, so I can get that out the way before really trying. I suddenly remembered I got a reminder when I was pg with DD. I never got round to booking it after she was born, and somehow it's got to 3 years later! Bit nervous, because what if there's something wrong, and it stops us from ttc again? But that sort of thinking isn't worth it really, so I'm just going to get on with it.

QueenofClean Fri 25-Jan-13 21:06:05

Congratulations cracker.

I had my smear a couple of weeks ago and all normal thankfully.

okavango Sat 26-Jan-13 05:08:55

It is lovely having cracker's good news before we have even started February!

I am due to be ovulating soon and was planning to put dh through his paces for the next week but I have hurt my back and can't move! DH not keen on dtd as a result. I know he is right but I can't believe it, all I did was bend over to pick something up from the floor and something went. Awful timing really.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

It seems lots of you have been busy! My mooncup has arrived, and so has my bbt thermometer. Started taking my temp this morning. I will trim my mooncup this weekend. I'm going to start the bd next week from day 10 so better get the cup ready!

okavango any chance your back will get better in the next few days?

MotherOfCleo Sat 26-Jan-13 08:38:08

one tell me more about this mooncup, i've heard of them but don't really know what they do or what they are for?? confused

okavango Sat 26-Jan-13 09:06:17

One am also v interested in the moon cup! not sure about back but am pretty desperate to try this month and am already taking aspirin due to previous mcs so think I am going to demand that dh performs while not moving at all. grin it is better when I stand so will try stretches today. seeing my acupuncturist on wed so figure that she can sort the pain while she weaves her magic on my ovaries.

padster75 Sat 26-Jan-13 10:19:36

Morning ladies brew hot chocolate/mocha's all round.

So failing this month, ov pains yesterday so we dtd for the first time in too long ........ if a BFP happens this month it will be a miracle!! Mind you I have just started a new job, and not sure that a BFP would go down well tbh .... is there ever a great time though?

Because of the shit load of white stuff that has appeared overnight I shall mainly be clearing out the understairs cupboard, cleaning blinds and windows ....... anything but go outside.

Have a good one all of you. And missed navis, pixie & choc while I have been lurking busy

chocoloulou33 Sat 26-Jan-13 11:12:57

pads where you been hiding?! smile your comment about the 'shit load of white stuff that appeared overnight' had me giggling dirty disgusting mind I've got! me & dp didn't dtd as we had planned to this month either but atm am still feeling v calm about it all this time next week will prob be a different story
Glad you asked about the mooncup cleo as I'm mega confused I've never even heard of it though. Would be interested to know more.

motherofcleo and ovakanga you put the mooncup in after bd. the idea is to stop the swimmers from falling out from the bottom, and they might just swim back up the cervix. It's like lifting your bum up after bd hoping less will fall out, but easier. You can leave a mooncup in for up to 8 hours during your period. So I guess you can safely leave it overnight for the swimmers.

padster if it happens it happens. But you need to work for a certain number of time before you are entitled to SMP.

I am also using conception plus to hopefully create a sperm friendly environment for the swimmers if they found themselves outside the cervix.

This thread is not accepting new messages.