Ding Ding! The February Bus is departing...C'mon Cupid, please deliver some BFPs

(1000 Posts)
BridgetandtheHairyBrigands Thu 10-Jan-13 14:46:28

Hello all, I've been hanging around hoping to catch the February bus but it hasn't appeared....So I've decided to get this passion wagon on the road...Anyone else want to get on board?

Bridget&theHairyBrigands ttc#2 BFP due 1st February

Let's hope the month of luuurvve is lucky for us all...

BridgetandtheHairyBrigands Wed 23-Jan-13 13:39:56

Oh Cracker that is amazing news! What brilliant timing too (no horrid wait until September ) I'm so pleased for you and your DH.

The first BFP on the thread too - let's hope more come rolling in...

lyndsey90 Wed 23-Jan-13 13:40:34

Hehe dipped it in the toilet!!
Love it!!
Yay for you cracker
Congratulations smile xx

SilverClementine Wed 23-Jan-13 13:48:45

cracker I'm so happy for you! your story brought a smile to my face grin

Hi all btw, I'm Silver, TTC #1, 7 months, bfp due 9th Feb Xx

navis176 Wed 23-Jan-13 13:53:33

congrats cracker

and welcome to all the new folks [waves]

the sperm meets egg plan starts here today...here's hoping it works!!

Nice one cracker, especially love the dip in toilet bowl bit grin.

Welcome silver.

Navis the SMEP worked for me. It's hard work to keep it up though!

I meant it worked the first month I tried it. But it could be all just luck ofc.

CrackerJackShack Wed 23-Jan-13 14:01:08

Thanks grin I honestly never thought there would be that much blood in spotting or that it would last 5 days. I always figured it would be a little bit on the toilet paper over the course of a day or something.

Good thing I found out today, cause we're off to the PIL's tomorrow and there would definitely have been a lot of wine consumed this weekend! Wait till I tell them I can't drink! LOL!

lyndsey90 Wed 23-Jan-13 14:14:21

My OH is doing my nut in. He won't let me test even though af was due 2 days ago and I feel like crap sad grrr. Like he'd wait if it was him!

BridgetandtheHairyBrigands Wed 23-Jan-13 14:19:09

lyndsey I do hope you are feeling crappy for the best possible reason. What's your OH's time-frame for testing?

At least the later you test the more confidence you can have in the result.

lyndsey90 Wed 23-Jan-13 14:20:30

I've been overly hot constantly for past few days to the point I've had my fan on at work when people are moaning about being freezin. Just feeling light headed and not all here atm x

lyndsey90 Wed 23-Jan-13 14:21:52

I just wanna poas!! So I know , yes or no lol! I'm never late, that's why it's annoying me lol x

CrackerJackShack Wed 23-Jan-13 14:40:59

I'd go do it without telling him. Dishonest I know, but it's torture to wait.

lyndsey90 Wed 23-Jan-13 14:49:01

I don't have a test, was gonna pick one up whew we went to the shop. But got denied. He's a big arse lol x

Can I join? AF due on 9th Feb, so unsure when to test, but we've been shagging like nutters here TTC#2 grin

Trinpy Wed 23-Jan-13 16:42:42

I'm here! 6th month of ttc. BFP due 12th-18th. This month I'm determined. I'm really going for it. Dh isn't going to know what's hit him grin.

Congratulations to cracker.

Good luck for poas to lyndsey.

Congratulations cracker that's fantastic!

Lyndsey i have my fingers crossed for you, i would also not tell OH and test as well wink

I really wish this 2ww would hurry up!!! 13 days to go

SilverClementine Wed 23-Jan-13 17:25:51

Hi blondie, my bfp is due the 9th too, we can symptom spot together wink

lyndsey90 Wed 23-Jan-13 20:07:41

Thanks ladies! Told the OH I'm gonna buy a test tomorrow, even did the BD and had no bleed. Still trying not to get my hopes up.

hawkmcqueen Wed 23-Jan-13 20:17:34

I've come out of lurking to say congrats cracker! It's great to get great news on this thread, I'm feeling all positive!

Bajas Wed 23-Jan-13 21:37:33

Congrats cracker grin

Af just left the building so am about to start my 2 weeks of constant dtd!

Poor DH, he starts night shift on Monday...

Pixie001 Wed 23-Jan-13 21:43:35

cracker huuuge congrats - a bfp before we have even got to the first Feb stop...surely a good sign! smile
one hello my lovely, so sorry to hear your news, must have been so hard. really hope for a sticky bean for you. wine
lynds fx for tomorrow, glad your poas has been approved!

thanks for the condolences ladies, it's obviously tough losing family member but getting easier. i came back home today and have immediately jumped DH in the hope we've not missed feb bus. i feel really bad about thinking of ttc but i think she'd understand and would have loved to see an addition to the family.

BeQuicksieorBeDead Wed 23-Jan-13 21:48:24

Cracker you little beauty! What a great story about dipping it in the loo....that's one to tell the grandkids!

SilverClementine Sounds good to me, although we have just been trying the lazy shag as often as possible, no temp checking or what-not!

Do you know when we can test is it 9th Feb?

Congrats Cracker lets hope you are the first of many grin

CrackerJackShack Thu 24-Jan-13 07:55:48

good luck everyone!

chocoloulou33 Thu 24-Jan-13 08:16:43

Congrats cracker u rly made me laugh with the whole putting the test in the toilet thing lol xx our first bfp on the bus wooooop. Let's hope its the first of many!
So its been a week since I've been on my diet, dp too, weigh in 2nite aggghhh. I better have lost some lol x

This thread is not accepting new messages.