What's your favourite MN board?

(14 Posts)
lollydollydrop Tue 08-Jan-13 23:23:13

And why?

Just wondering where you like to lurk/post on MN? As I dont make full use of the site yet, been coming on the Baby Names board for the past 5 years or so to torture amuse myself in my intense broodiness during my early/mid 20's.

Now I'm 28 this year and only TTC once I'm 30 after my 2015 wedding, so moved over here to check you guys out smile

ScarlettInSpace Wed 09-Jan-13 08:55:38

AIBU is always good for a giggle grin

lollydollydrop Wed 09-Jan-13 10:26:46

What does AIBU stand for sorry Scarlett? X

polkadotsrock Wed 09-Jan-13 10:41:43

It's 'am I being unreasonable', and it's hilarious and scary

ScarlettInSpace Wed 09-Jan-13 10:44:35

Am I being unreasonable grin

It's in the 'Other Stuff' section, it's amzing what some people think is reasonable, or unreasaonable, and they alwasy seems to go in ahiff when 100 MN'ers tell them they ARE being unreasonable smile

I also look in the doghouse from time to time as I have a puppy, but to be honest I find there are too many posters there who are quite sanctimonious & vilify anyone who dares to buy a dog as we are all propping up the puppy farmers apparently hmm

The most friendly people are here, in conception [smugface]

Just waste a day some time sifting through the topics list, I wuite like have a giggle at all the rich people moaning about their nannies in Childminders, nannies, au pairs etc too!

ScarlettInSpace Wed 09-Jan-13 10:45:02

Whoops a gazillion typos there, AIBU not to correct them?

grin

lollydollydrop Wed 09-Jan-13 11:34:05

LOL Scarlett!! Just waste a day!!! Yep, sounds like me!!

I know which board you mean now, I checked that out years ago and forgot about that one, its so funny isnt it, varied too! I will read there when I want to escape the mental torture of waiting TTC and avoid doing work give myself a well earned study break.

I think if I read lots of rich people complaining about their privileged lives I would pop with anger!! angry

polkadotsrock Wed 09-Jan-13 15:19:15

Well how very unreasonable of you lolly they're entitled to a good moan like the rest of us wink

lollydollydrop Wed 09-Jan-13 15:34:39

LOL! Sorry! I have little sympathy for the Boden crew moaning about their nannies! wink waits for the backlash

polkadotsrock Wed 09-Jan-13 16:09:29

No backlash here, it's conception we're all soft lovely

Bearface Wed 09-Jan-13 16:27:02

ha ha - Boden Crew - part Boden, part Street! <hides from the backlash> Tis true though - everyone is lovely on Conception freds. I've not come across one argument on here yet

ScarlettInSpace Wed 09-Jan-13 16:41:12

IME, even when there has been the odd troll/desperate attention seeker/poster of dubious repute turn up on this board we've mostly just luffed them to death [and quietly reported them to MN because they might need help] grin

lollydollydrop Wed 09-Jan-13 16:51:04

Oh good, nice to know I joined the good un's!! smile smile

ScarlettInSpace Wed 09-Jan-13 19:01:29

Until I joined MN I thought Boden made cafetieres shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now