Newbie wishing everyone BFPs for 2013 :-)

(3 Posts)
PiggyFreckles Mon 07-Jan-13 19:40:57

Hi all!

I'm 32, and after nearly 3 years of TTC with PCOS, and having just had hubby's little swimmers signed off as healthy, I have an appointment with a very sympathetic GP on Friday to see if we can kick start this whole baby-making thing.

I had D21 bloods done a couple of years ago, and no sign of an egg at all, and I have very few (read 2 or 3) cycles a year...which most women think is great - until I explain I am trying to have a mini-me lol!

Anyway, I want to wish all of you here a really happy, healthy and most of all, baby-filled 2013.

Give me a shout if you ever want to!

C x

Bearface Tue 08-Jan-13 20:15:19

Hi Piggy,

I'm in pretty much the same boat as you except I don't think I have PCOS and so I have regular cycles. No sign of an egg for me last month though, but I had all the signs of oving this month. Ridiculously I'd rather that I just ov'd this month even more than getting a BFP so it shows up on the blood test and I will know that I actually 'work' albeit only sometimes perhaps. I just want to see evidence that I have the potential to get pg at some point!

Just thought I'd say hi and welcome to the threads as no one had replied yet. Hope to see you on some of the more populated ones. Everyone is very nice and supportive. Best of luck to you with TTC.

twinklestar2 Tue 08-Jan-13 21:14:16

Thanks and best of luck to you too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now