anyone fancy joining me for 2WW?

(84 Posts)
qazxc France Sun 06-Jan-13 14:20:05

right had my HCG surge on 4th of jan, so should be O around today. Anybody fancy joining me in the two week wait?

setayharas Sat 12-Jan-13 18:43:11

2ww here I come, can I join?
Finally after the longest month ever got a positive opk today so as of tomorrow I'll b in the 2ww aswell.

Qazxc let us no how the chavtastic approach works! Im willing to give that ago oh brother isn't too bad either really

Cacks81 Sat 12-Jan-13 19:57:15

lalexander and babyrose we are all on the same cycle. Due Wed. How's it going? Trying not to symptom spot, so I feel no different today. (Apart from crying quite a lot when DH told off our dog today! Think I was tired )

Good luck all! Hoping for lots of BFPs from this group! X

lalexander Sun 13-Jan-13 11:03:53

I think AF has just started!!!! (3 days early, whats with that)

If this is it, then back on clomid tomorrow, and abck to square 1.

totally gutted, but fingers crossed for everyone else,

L x

Littlebearlost Sun 13-Jan-13 13:43:48

sad lalexander

I went for acupuncture yesterday, I had it when I conceived my first dc. I'm not sure it helps but it can't harm (apart from it costs £40 a go). I conceived my first dc on the first cycle of trying so appreciate I was lucky but finding it very disheartening this time around.
I think Im due a week on Monday but I already know I'm not pregnant, in the same way I knew I was when I had my ds. I just felt within a day or so that I as pregnant, I was so certain.
I am having more acupuncture next month before ovulation to see if that makes any difference and am due a scan to see if there is scar tissue caused by infection from the c section I had with ds. I suspect there will be as I now have a lot of pain around ovulation which I didn't experience previously.

SeriousStuff Sun 13-Jan-13 14:35:02

lalexander if it's early, is there any chance it's implantation bleeding?

Can I join? I'm on my first cycle TTC1 and my 2ww starts today, and the last fortnight has already dragged! Whether I get a BFP is anyone's guess. Have had a few symptoms e.g. dizziness, migraine, metallic taste and we're managing to DTD every other day; but also haven't seen any EWCM yet this month.

FX for you all!

qazxc France Sun 13-Jan-13 16:54:28

sorry to hear that lalexander

Official testing day is next monday. Still no symptoms (not that this stops me from POAS almost daily).

Cacks81 Mon 14-Jan-13 22:10:20

Hi Ladies,

I think I might have had my BFP?!? AF isn't due until Wednesday, but I had a 'feeling' and went and got tests. Haven't taken one test the whole 9 months we've been trying. Took one this afternoon, BFP. We've since gone and bought more and another one, different brand is also a BFP!

Now, trying to not get too excited (DH leapt out of the bath when I showed him!) and will be POAS several more times, but is a BFP accurate? No way 2 could be wrong could they? Trying to keep level headed here.

I hope I don't come across as gloating, it's just we haven't told anyone and I wanted to tell someone! Waiting until we are sure before we see the parents.

X

setayharas Mon 14-Jan-13 22:20:18

cacks I'd say that's a bfp!! Yay!!!! Brilliant news

Now send some of your baby dust this way!

Cacks81 Mon 14-Jan-13 22:25:18

Baby dust being chucked and scattered your way.

We've calculated that it was the one night we'd drunk alcohol in 4 months! Currently nick naming it '3 pints!'

X

SeriousStuff Tue 15-Jan-13 00:18:03

Cacks81 that's great news!! So many of my friends have had the same experience of conceiving when they've had a bit to drink!

I'm just starting my 2ww so hoping that this is a good sign of things to come!

Cacks81 Tue 15-Jan-13 18:47:30

Thanks SeriousStuff.

I'm really hoping for the best for everyone.

X

2cats222 Wed 16-Jan-13 06:30:59

Looking to join ladies... Currently 11dpo AF due on 19th so 3 days left to wait. Can't POAS as on honeymoon and don't have any confused Have a bloated/hard abdomen and maybe a tiny amount of stretchy like pains this morn (which could also have been my imagination)! FX for everyone playing the waiting game

qazxc France Thu 17-Jan-13 12:07:57

cacks81 So delighted for you.
AF came today so i'm out for this month sad. maybe it is time to put my chavtastic plan into action, heads off to pick up two litre bottle of cider, alcopops, fags, hoop earrings, tracksuit, fake uggs and orange make up

herethereandeverywhere Thu 17-Jan-13 17:09:20

Hello, wondering if I can join? I'm not really officially on a 2ww in that we're not really officially ttc but I feel the need to share/ask opinions and didn't want a thread of my own! I already have 2 DDs, 3.2yrs and 10mths. DD1 took about 18mth to conceive and DD2 about 6 months so all of you who have been at it a while you have my sympathy. It's so hard not to get down every month there's a BFN.

Well, we'd sort of decided we'd like #3 at some point but haven't officially started TTC. We have DTD this month only once when I thought I might be ov though (never occurred I might get pg as conceiving the other 2 has been a palava of opks/timing/Deanna plan for multiple months. Anyway, I have a feeling i might be pg. Symptoms include: unusual pain in CS, nausea on and off, funny taste in mouth I keep thinking is blood (metallic?), tiredness, boobs hurting in a blocked duct way. I think I ovd a bit early this month so I could be about 15-16dpo and no af BUT I'm guessing ov so on usual cycle length af not due until Sunday.

I haven't got a pg test in the house so won't be able to get one until tomorrow and if I need fmu then won't test until Sat!!!

Sorry that's so long not even sure why I'm posting this blush Good luck to the other TTCers on this thread!

babyrose Thu 17-Jan-13 17:21:31

Got a bfn, af due today but hasn't started. Had cramps last nite and in my back so I thougt I would have started today fx it doesn't show!!

SeriousStuff Thu 17-Jan-13 22:23:35

babyrose hang on in there - it's not over til AF arrives!

I still have 10 days before AF and over last 3 days, I'm very aware of my breasts - they seem swollen but not sore. Also today have had clear CM (not stretchy) and AF-type pains e.g. dull pain in lower back and cramps that don't last very long at all. Any ideas?!

WhenSheWasBadSheWasHopeful Thu 17-Jan-13 23:50:27

Hi can I join in?

Sorry about af qazxc and huge congrats crack81

I am 11dpo and have been driving myself mad symptom spotting all week. I have been feeling nauseous but I have one of those annoying minds that makes up symptoms. This is kind of cycle 1, we were trying last year but had a break after 3 chemical pregnancies.

Best of luck everyone.

2cats222 Fri 18-Jan-13 03:23:59

Final day before AF is due for me... The waiting is awful! Praying it stays away, am currently running to the loo every 15 mins to check! FX for everyone

WhenSheWasBadSheWasHopeful Fri 18-Jan-13 07:24:56

2cats oh you poor thing. Can't believe your knicker checking at 3am. I am only 12dpo today but I usually get af on 13dpo. So have had a bit of a knicker check too.

Fx for both of us.

2cats222 Fri 18-Jan-13 08:37:26

Ha ha, I'm obsessive but not enough for a 3am check (yet)! Currently 6 hours ahead of Uk on honeymoon. Good luck, fingers crossed for you too

2cats222 Fri 18-Jan-13 09:11:53

TMI - some light brownish spotting when I wipe, looks like this is AF coming damnit

babyrose Fri 18-Jan-13 11:11:05

Af arrived this morning :-(

WhenSheWasBadSheWasHopeful Fri 18-Jan-13 11:34:07

Sorry 2cats and babyrose af is a bitch. Especially on your honeymoon.

No news here. I keep thinking that is a good sign but it doesn't actually mean anything other than af is due tomorrow. I will learn patience one day.

2cats222 Fri 18-Jan-13 12:15:16

Have had nothing since, back to watery CM. May still be in with a chance (tho doubt it!). Regards AF on honeymoon, I head home on Mon so will only be a couple of days... Could have been MUCH worse until my cycles decided to become a longer 35 days (potentially due to wedding stress)... At one point expected to come on on wedding day! Anyway here's to having no patience, FX for us all still waiting heads off to check knickers again

2cats222 Fri 18-Jan-13 12:17:08

Babyrose - sorry for the f*%>|# b&q"/ turning up. Sure you don't feel it now but the bright side... You're on CD1 of a bright shiny new cycle with the possibility of a huge BFP at the end of it! Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now