Is this an indication?

(8 Posts)
BrevilleTron Sat 29-Dec-12 22:01:02

Well I have the achy boobs the backache and the tiredness so will have to wait now. Til jan 10 argh

Promise to let you all know!

DingDongBelle Fri 28-Dec-12 22:37:33

I had no symptoms at all with ds until about 6 weeks pg (when hyperemesis hit me like a train)... This time, I fainted in Tesco yesterday (10dpo) and have been peeing a lot, and got a faint but definite bfp on a first response this morning. I'm only 11dpo today...so it must be possible to have symptoms this early!

OComeAllYeFaithBaby Fri 28-Dec-12 21:58:41

Some people say they have symptoms shortly after conception.. My experience, I had extreme fatigue and mood swings at 7dpo (which I put down to PMS!) and vomited at 12dpo - tested then and got a BFP.

BrevilleTron Fri 28-Dec-12 20:57:29

It's the conceived outside the womb bit that's the problem. Also as I have DD we would have to go private and can't afford to.
Hubby is a fit 28 year old so he should be ok.

EuroShagmore Fri 28-Dec-12 20:18:41

As an aside, do catholics accept natural IVF? As you only use the single egg you would produce anyway there are no spare embryos to freeze/destroy, which is where I think most of the objections lay?

BrevilleTron Fri 28-Dec-12 20:10:17

Thankyou that has brought me back down to earth grin much needed!

nextphase Fri 28-Dec-12 18:56:20

I would doubt you've got any pregnancy symptoms less than a week after ovulation, but both my boys were conceived in 2 cycles with just one tube.

Good luck ttc

BrevilleTron Fri 28-Dec-12 16:40:02

Ok background.
32 only have left Fallopian tube due to op in 2006
Fertile days were 22nd dec onwards. Never been able to tell if ov but had the ewcm so pinned DH down and DTD
Have had really achy boobs since 24dec and today lots of weeing ( although could be due to coffee)

Any hope?

As I'm catholic I can't do ivf but have got DD (12)
Problem is I can't remember any symptoms from her

I do this to myself every sodding month!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now