LIVE NOW: Joint webchat with Conservative housing minister and Labour shadow housing minister x

symptoms 12dpo

(3 Posts)
bumble1985 Thu 13-Dec-12 12:07:04

hi there
thanks for your reply. af showed her ugly head his morning. so disapppinted. very light but def af. it took me 4 years to conceive my little 1 and she is 2 now. have been trying now again for 18minths and since feb i have had 3 miscarriages. oh yes i am always poas! its just so hard to get through the 2ww without doing it! i hope you get your bfp for christmas. keep me updated!

GiantUnderCrackers Thu 13-Dec-12 09:53:48

I am about 10 or 11 dpo.. I have PCOS so my PMS symptoms can be horrendous and they are like early preg symptoms. But this month I have mild breast tenderness, very emotional and a few twinges and not much else. Maybe this is a good thing or not. I have been ttc# for 10+months and it took 2 years to conceive dd now 18 months. I did have the thirst thing when pregnant with dd, but I have been really dehydrated due to heating etc so I am not sure if it is a good sign or not. I don't want to get my hopes up but would really like a bfp for Christmas and don't want to read too much into anything as have had far too many BFN's. AF due on Sunday.. guess I just have to wait. Have you been tempted to test early? Really hope you get your BFP, not long to wait to know...

bumble1985 Wed 12-Dec-12 22:13:39

hi i wanted to check if anyone had suffered with excessive thirst during the 2ww? I am due af anytime between now and saturday as cycle varies. i was having symptoms eg sore breasts, tiredness and slight cramps. the breast tenderness has nearly gone so i think this is a bad sign but the thirst is getting worse and of course because of this trips to toilet are multiplying! just interested in seeing what everyone else symptoms are like.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now