BFP wishes will come true

(1000 Posts)
RedRobin1 Thu 06-Dec-12 09:12:46

Hopefully this is the last thread we start and all our dreams and wishes come true.

RedRobin1 Thu 13-Dec-12 10:29:30

good thinking kitten I like the positive mental attitude. I am actually feeling very positive within my body too. I hope this is our month.

Oh yes, I stopped taking EPO at CD10 too, just to be on safe side. I have been wet like a fish during my fertile period (cd9-17) and very good quality CM - an increase in quantity too.

Thingymajigs Thu 13-Dec-12 12:33:02

I'm exhausted just reading that red. It always seems like loads when you are actually at it but afterwards when I'm looking at my chart I still think its not enough. I have to remind myself that it only takes the one to make it through.
fatas I know, Dr Google has diagnosed me with terminal cancer many times over so you'd think I would've learned by now. Let us know how you get on with EPO. I'm really interested to see if anyone else gets an early ovulation because mine was nearly 5 days early this month.
How are you feeling little and reindeer and the other bumpers? No morning sickness I hope.
I've got no news, sorry guys. I haven't taken a test and I think I'll leave it now until my period is due.

Thingymajigs Thu 13-Dec-12 12:42:43

santakittenclaws Your positivity is infectious. I think I need a heavy dose of that atm so thank you! Again, I'd love to know how EPO works out for you this month. I'm definitely giving it another go on my next cycle.

Yes kitten, i want you all to join us!!! I'm feeling very positive for all of you too grin

Feeling wretched today! It's funny, I got loads of stuff done in work this week and cos I am part time I don't work Thurs and Fri. Felt this very satisfied feeling leaving work yesterday like, yes, I've got plenty done, now I can just relax, take it easy and enjoy the run up to Christmas. Woke up this morning feeling wretched so I'm guessing I'll be in and out of work a lot like I was the last two pgs! Going to force me and DS out for an hour now cos I want to buy some curtains for living room and if I feel sick now I'm sure it's just a preview of what is ahead. Strangely happy about this! I want a good strong sticky baby in there so high hormone levels, weeping and constant nausea are all good things!!

resipsa Thu 13-Dec-12 15:06:01

Hi guys. Liking the positive vibes here. I'm still being a coward and no tests until tomorrow. I want to hold on to the fantasy just a wee bit longer...
Fatas imagine in September 2013 looking down and thinking "now that was a good present"!

twinklestar2 Thu 13-Dec-12 15:12:56

Yes res I want that feeing!!!! A child would be the best present ever

fatasbrandybutter Thu 13-Dec-12 16:18:41

That's such a lovely thought res! I wish I shared your optimism! I just feel as if it will never happen but am not too depressed about it as Christmas is distracting me! wink

Good luck for tomorrow res - I feel so excited for you! X

RedRobin1 Thu 13-Dec-12 16:20:42

Me too! I want that same present - it will be the bestest pressie ever. The best Christmas ever.

Right so we need to swap the stork for a reindeer and tell santa we'd all like bfps instead of handbags and gin this year!

alliwantforxmas Thu 13-Dec-12 17:12:09

Hello Ladies,

Just been reading through the thread. Big congrats to everyone who has their BFP already.

AF left yesterday so back dtd last night (obv way too early for ov, but you never know). Also had my LH and FSH test done yesterday (CD 3) so hoping for good news when I see the doctor next week.

Looking forward to poas for my Clearblue Digital Monitor this month. Think it says it wants a sample CD 6 so Saturday. Anyone else used the Monitor before?

Like a few of you I will also be ov around Xmas Eve, so so hoping this is our lucky month! :-)

xxx

BelissimaLol Thu 13-Dec-12 17:53:07

So we have res tomorrow and who is poas after? Is it winkle?
Getting good vibes over here. Come on girls I'm lonely grin

resipsa Thu 13-Dec-12 19:22:55

Lol lol - hang on in there. Odds dictate one of us has to join you soon?
And where is when? Is she taking a break from MN too? :-(

twinklestar2 Thu 13-Dec-12 19:51:43

Hey alliwant - I use the monitor so ask me if you have any questions.

Hope when is just taking a break so she'll be able to make a grand entrance announcing her bfp! (but we'd like you to come before that too!!)

WhenSheWasBadSheWasHopeful Thu 13-Dec-12 23:09:26

Hi guys (especially my dear twin resipsa and littlemiss - it is lovely to be missed).

I've just been really busy, definitely no surprise BFP, we haven't dtd since Nov blush. Basically dh got ill with a hideous cold, after a week he gave it to dd. she was really sick we had to take her to a&e but she is find now.
Now I have the hideous cold.

Plus work has been horrible and busy so I haven't been on much. I don't have a hope of catching up. So I just want to say I hope everyone is doing well I have my fingers crossed for resipsa

ReindeerOutdoors Fri 14-Dec-12 07:40:54

Hi when <waves>

Hi when! Poor you with that run of illness sad no wonder you havent been dtd!! Hope ur all better for a nice relaxing xmas smile

res - so did u poas with fmu? Any more sign of that line??

RedRobin1 Fri 14-Dec-12 08:41:58

when hope you get better sooon - take plenty of rest and meds to make you better. Fx for your bfp in the new year.

I am feeling so tired today, this weather is making me so sleepy. Got a brew going. Just want some sunshine so I feel awake....

How's everyone doing today? res you done another test?

<waves> at allIwant

WhenSheWasBadSheWasHopeful Fri 14-Dec-12 10:12:52

Hi raindeer littlemiss & redrobin

Thanks for the get well wishes, still feeling like poo but at least I am getting the bugs out of the way for a decent Xmas.
Hope you wake up red

Waits patiently for resipsa to poas. Still have fx massively crossed.

fatasbrandybutter Fri 14-Dec-12 11:22:56

Oh when - feel better soon x
<Passes large mug of hot chocolate with marshmallows on top to when>

Hurry up res can't bear the suspense!! (Sorry if too much pressure... wink )

fatasbrandybutter Fri 14-Dec-12 11:24:21

Oops! Stupid phone! Was passing when a big mug of hot choc with marshmallows on and phone shortened it to when>!! Lol! wink

WhenSheWasBadSheWasHopeful Fri 14-Dec-12 12:02:22

Gratefully sips hot chocolate.

weetinselchops Fri 14-Dec-12 12:41:14

Hi when hope you start to feel better soon. we've all been struck with the lurgy too here but seems to be leaving now thankfully!

res another one waiting to hear good news from you. Have fingers tightly crossed

Hello alliwant I'm due to ov around xmas eve/xmas day too. Christmas miracle I hope!

alliwantforxmas Fri 14-Dec-12 12:56:55

Thought I would check into the thread. Sorry to hear when you have been ill. There is a lot going round and hope you feel better in time for Xmas.

Red I am so tired today too. Couldn't believe how dark it was this morning when we got up - thought it was still the middle of the night. Wish I lived somewhere hot and sunny....

weetinselchops looks like you'll be my testing buddy. Got my fx....

Just wondered if any of you girls knew the deal with Green Tea whilst ttc? I have a cup everyday (I think it tastes like poo, but try to drink it for its health-boosting properties), but read on another thread it stops absorption of Folic Acid. Spent the morning doing some mad Googling and its looks like opinion is def split. Some swear by it as it increased EWCM, but others not so sure. This ttc malarkey is enough to drive a sane person mad, let alone a slightly crazy individual like me! :-) x

WhenSheWasBadSheWasHopeful Fri 14-Dec-12 13:28:37

Thanks weetinsel and alliwant. Xmas ov sounds very exciting best of luck dtd.

I don't think green tea could have that much of an impact on folic acid levels. If you are taking a supplement you would probably have to drown yourself in the stuff before it impacted your levels.
I always take the view that everything in moderation is fine (obvious exceptions include heroine, crack and nicotine).
Best of luck.

This thread is not accepting new messages.