Anyone want to symptom spot with me?

(320 Posts)
LoveYouForeverMyBaby Sun 02-Dec-12 20:08:15

Am 4dpo (I think) so ridiculous to think I am experiencing any symptoms but going to obsess anyway.

Does anyone want to symptom spot with me?

3dpo - right nipple was feeling itchy. Throbbing in my right ovary. A fleeting feeing in my uterus.
4dpo - slightly bloody nose this morning, both boobs feel tingly similar to when I was breastfeeding.

Clearly I am insane(!) but feel free to symptom spot with me.

caramal Wed 12-Dec-12 15:51:21

Gutted AF arrived and with a vengeance! confusedthink I was being a bit optimistic
Going to enjoy a good drink for Xmas as I'm most fertile around the 28th (I think) DTD as much as poss and hope for the best in the new year.

Good luck to those still waiting for a BFP

tothemoon Wed 12-Dec-12 22:30:59

caramal waiting lovebeingamrs and katyann sorry about the BFNs sad
sephy you ave hit the nail on the head there. This is my first 2ww and I can now totally appreciate how hard it must be for women that try for months and years. MN has been a fantastic source of info and support for me.

My dilemma has been my OV date. Completely unsure as to whether it's 9dpo or 13dpo, I have done 3 tests over the last 3 days, all BFNs. I have one left in my bathroom and I'm saving it for Sat which would be 2 days before AF due. All I know is I'm constipated, tired to the point of dropping asleep at 2pm, had period pain cramps, stabbing ovary pains for 7 days, increased cm, bloated to hell and I have sore boobs. I am also crying at One Born, What happened next.
Arghhhhhh!!!

tothemoon Wed 12-Dec-12 22:38:57

holiday I have been using Superdrug's sensitive 4 day early ones as they were on offer 4 for £7 lol, Gonna pick up an FR on Fri. Quite frankly after reading all the symptoms on here and them turning out to be bfn's, I'll be amazed if I get a bfp.

Meandmycats Thu 13-Dec-12 00:07:06

Sorry to hear a few people have had bfns.

I'm due on Saturday, which will be day 30, but have tested for the past 3 mornings (with Internet cheapies). All have been bfn but I know it's still early so I'm still hopeful.

My symptoms are sore boobs (which I get leading up to a period anyway) and forgetfulness today! Is that a symptom?! Today at work people have been telling me things and I haven't been able to retain the info at all!

CrackerJackShack Thu 13-Dec-12 06:31:55

Another BFN this morning. And all my symptoms seem to have disappeared. So not sure if I'm getting my period Sunday or not. sad

LoveBeingAMrs Thu 13-Dec-12 11:18:28

Another BFN for me this morn.. AF due in 4 days so FX theres still time :-/... My gut is telling me im not... Ive had no symptoms whatsoever.. Just feeling sad..

Sorry to everyone else who also got BFN's x

tothemoon Thu 13-Dec-12 12:53:39

I caved and poas . . . I'll add a 4th BFN to that list. Soul destroying because I feel pregnant. 4 days till AF for me to.

badfurday Thu 13-Dec-12 13:56:37

A day late, sore boobs and hard nips! I had a load of mucus yesterday(tmi) I actually though I had my AF, but when I wiped it was snot like mucus- :-/
Should I test?

tothemoon Thu 13-Dec-12 13:59:48

badfurday That's what my cm has been like on and off for the last week! If you're a day late then I would be testing. Good Luck smile

badfurday Thu 13-Dec-12 14:14:42

Im scared! Will buy some on the way home tonight. I did a test on Sunday just gone and it was negative. I will report back.....

tothemoon Thu 13-Dec-12 16:41:49

Aww, that's what I was like when I did mine on Mon. Just been to Chemist and told the woman everything, she told me off for testing too early lol and said I sound pregnant from my symptoms. Bought 2 FR's, testing again tomorrow and then Sun . . . fx

Sephy Thu 13-Dec-12 17:36:49

I caved again yesterday afternoon (12 dpo) and got another BFN.

Not sure when to try next, if I am pregnant I'd really like to know so I can make a doctors appt next week before heading off for Christmas, but guess I should stop wasting my money given not even late yet!

Hope goes well badfurday

badfurday Thu 13-Dec-12 18:27:36

Meh, BFN. I'll test again tomorrow first thing, if I still get a BFN i'll wait a few days.

Holidaysressential Thu 13-Dec-12 19:29:10

Hi ya - right I caved an tested today and bfn - not sure now if I feel pregnant or just bloody pre menstral - my husband thinks its pms as I'm grumpy with the kids!! Although this evening i did get a wave of nausea and i have never had morning sickness in thr past and always sicknesa around tea time so maybe.AF due Monday when shall I test again ! Have one cheepie test left but have ordered some more.

ZombiesAreClammyDodgers Fri 14-Dec-12 00:49:22

Hi may I join please? As far as symptom spotting goes I have nothing to report really - in fact it feels like AF will be here soon. Have been getting mild cramps down under like I always get before AF. am about 7DPO and AF should be due in about 6 days. Fx it doesn't show up. Trying to not POAS till AF is late (if).

Sephy Fri 14-Dec-12 11:08:35

Best of luck with keepin the self control to wait Zombies! You're a better woman than me if you manage it!

tothemoon Sat 15-Dec-12 03:19:01

FR came back neg this morning, Skyped DH to say I don't think it's our month. I'm not even late yet but 4 Superdrugs and 2 FR's I think are pretty conclusive. please prove me wrong. If it's not this time the next 4 will be Feb, June, Oct and Jan 2014. Not like we can try every month with living on different continents :/ Argh the stress.
Sorry about the bfns ladies, zombie best of luck, could do with a bfp round here!

LoveBeingAMrs Sat 15-Dec-12 08:55:00

Omg omg... So i took a test just now (still staring at it) it came back with the faintest BFP, like theres defo a line but its sooooo sooo faint! Tried to take a pic but u cant see the second line as its so faint... Could it really be?? Hubby is on nights so asleep so cant get a second opinion!! :-/ trying not to get hopes up x x

padster75 Sat 15-Dec-12 10:46:49

FX love hope this is the BFP you have been longing for.

AF still visiting here although she has been very light ........ so light I even POAS you know, just in case .....

So the cycle and symptom watch comes around full circle again ....... but on the up side so does the sex

Holidaysressential Sat 15-Dec-12 13:48:01

I took a test and bfn :-( . Internet cheepie - not due till Monday - anyone else still got bfns at this point. The test is meant to be an early one. Also do you think it's possible to have symptoms of pregnancy and a negative test??? Or do you think if there is enough hcg for symptoms then the test should be positive.
Congrats lovebeingamrs - a line is line
To the moon - when shall we test again??

padster75 Sat 15-Dec-12 14:16:21

holidays I am really crap at excreting hcg, and I think I was a week late for af with my DS before I even got a faint line. Don't loose hope until af arrives or the line appears xx

LoveBeingAMrs Sat 15-Dec-12 18:43:55

Thanks padster and holidays, goig to test again on mon to be sure!!

Meandmycats Sat 15-Dec-12 22:18:24

I'm due today, and I do feel like it's about to start unfortunately, so I think that's me out. Again. Oh well, new year, new start, new chances etc etc!

badfurday Sun 16-Dec-12 10:39:51

Still have no AF. No symptoms of anything now though, boobs back to normal and I did have mild cramps, well more like a dragging/heavy feeling, but thats all gone. Do I test again?

padster75 Mon 17-Dec-12 10:28:07

Any news love

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now