Anyone want to symptom spot with me?

(320 Posts)
LoveYouForeverMyBaby Sun 02-Dec-12 20:08:15

Am 4dpo (I think) so ridiculous to think I am experiencing any symptoms but going to obsess anyway.

Does anyone want to symptom spot with me?

3dpo - right nipple was feeling itchy. Throbbing in my right ovary. A fleeting feeing in my uterus.
4dpo - slightly bloody nose this morning, both boobs feel tingly similar to when I was breastfeeding.

Clearly I am insane(!) but feel free to symptom spot with me.

padster75 Sun 09-Dec-12 17:42:58

Sephy & katy that makes 3 of us with bfn this morning!!

I still have the same lingering symptoms I have been trying to avoid for the past 3-4 days. This morning I woke with the bastard monster of all headaches, which I have put down to having to stay up all night with a very pissed and vomiting DS who quite clearly can't drink as well as his mother!!

LoveYouForeverMyBaby Sun 09-Dec-12 18:35:29

Cb digi and frer both confirmed pg this morning smile.

waiting apart from an itchy boob every so often I had no symptoms.

Sephy Sun 09-Dec-12 18:37:20

Aw yuck, poor you padster, just what you need, I'm sure. Any consolation that you probably weren't the only one in the house with a very poorly head this morning?

Awww loveyou that is fantastic news, I'm sooooooo happy for you grin

padster75 Sun 09-Dec-12 19:19:34

sephy he was surprisingly chipper ......... until I made him play the entire rugby match (nothing a bit of team coach/manager and mum/physio team work), he wasn't so bright afterwards ........ he won 'dick of the day' award and as his penance he had to down a pint of lager ......... tee heeeeeee

1 tidy bedroom later there is just the guinea pig cage to clean out and he might just start to be working towards me not being so bloody cross!!

tothemoon Sun 09-Dec-12 19:21:12

loveyou that's fantastic news smile Very happy for you!
I've held off doing a poas, I haven't got any in the house and it's too cold to go out hmm However, I have been getting horrendous sharp pains in my right overy for the last 3 days, worse today. Not 100% on OV date, but could be between 7 and 10 days ago.
Sorry to the ladies with the bfn's sad

LoveBeingAMrs Sun 09-Dec-12 19:27:08

Congrats loveyou!!! This thread has some luck by the looks of it! All the BFN's, its not over til AF!! Keep positive! :-)

Im now 6dpo... Like the idiot i am i couldnt help it and tested.. Obv BFN! Lol.. The wait is horrible.. Im sue its been longer than a week!! Oh well... Still no symptoms yet... Whos next due for testing?? X x

tothemoon Sun 09-Dec-12 20:06:30

I'm going to test tomorrow lovebeingamrs. I will be either 11dpo going off my own symptoms or 8dpo going off online ov calculators. tmi alert . . . another symptom today is a massive increase in cm, to the point where I was actually quite shocked! I don't want to believe that I could be pg though.

Sephy Sun 09-Dec-12 20:07:22

Well done loveyou! Xx

waitingtobeamummy Sun 09-Dec-12 20:24:44

Brilliant news loveyou and thank you for the reassurance. It's only right that you got your bfp as you started thread [cgrin]
I have uber painful nipples, have had loads of cm for the past week and getting pains too. Can't bare to think of it being either way to be honest! Nurse said test after two weeks which would be Wednesday. And then she said well from yesterday probablywhich would be Tuesday. I'll decide on the day ha ha!

tothemoon Sun 09-Dec-12 20:46:55

waiting Weds will be my 2 weeks to, due AF on 17th. If I'm not i wont be the end of the world, I can have a blow out Christmas and New Year and get back on in when DH is back from abroad in Jan (spending Xmas alone, so would like to be able to drink lol) but on the other hand, I couldn't think of a more perfect Xmas gift. It's the waiting that's hard. I want to know what's causing these overy pains! haha

KatyAnn28 Sun 09-Dec-12 20:57:39

Congrats Loveyou...that's fantastic news!

FC for the rest of us that our BFNs turn into BFPs! grin

LoveBeingAMrs Sun 09-Dec-12 22:48:56

Af due for me on 17th also tothemoon!

I think its the not knowing which is he hardest... At least between af and ov you know your not pg but in the 2ww your in limbo of not knowing!!

Cant wait to see all your BFP's!! :-)

waitingtobeamummy Sun 09-Dec-12 22:54:23

tothe I jeep trying to think that about the being able to drink. Got works xmas party on Friday so will no by then atleast.
love you're right It's so frustrating. Fingers crossed for us all.

padster75 Mon 10-Dec-12 08:13:16

Congrats loveyou sounds good to me smile

Not so good here, big (.35) temp drop this morning & another BFN. AF type rumblings, she's due any day (CD28-35, today is CD28).

Still have the metallic taste & veiny boob thing going on ....... so who knows, but today I really don't think it has happened given the feelings I have in my pelvis.

ILikeRed Mon 10-Dec-12 09:58:06

Please can I join? I'm driving myself crazy!
Can't test until friday/saturday AF due on 17th/18th. I've had cramping, nausea (have been sick once) and tender breasts for a week now....keep thinking that it could just be my body reacting to coming off the pill last month after six years and as we've only had unprotected sex once it would be unlikely that i'm pregnant AND to be experiencing symptoms so early...wouldn't it?

ILikeRed Mon 10-Dec-12 10:01:04

oh, and i've also woken up with awful backache this morning! BACK ACHE! i'M 26! What is going on??

padster75 Mon 10-Dec-12 10:46:01

Looking like af has just shown up ........ fx its just spotting but belly tells me otherwise

Sephy Mon 10-Dec-12 11:26:37

Aw, sorry to hear that padster. Hope your pelvis is wrong.

Welcome ILikeRed. I'm in a very similar situation to you with just one try in first month (though no backache, not actually been sick, and nipples aren't painful though areoles - if that's spelt right - are massive!) unlikely I know, but then, it only takes one!

For me AF is due on 15th/16th, so I've obviously been crazy testing so early. Now planning to hold on to the weekend if I possibly can muster up enough self control...

Looking forward to hearin about the next BFP...

Sephy Mon 10-Dec-12 11:34:11

And any update tothemoon?

Hope you're out of the horrible uncertainty now, and that you've got your BFP.

tothemoon Mon 10-Dec-12 13:20:31

padster It ain't over yet! fx
Sephy Thanks! Heading out to buy pgts in a bit, today I have period pain like cramping but not due another week.
Ilikered Welcome! You are pretty much same as me, AF due 17th but think I'm 11dpo, cd 23 of 30. Like you, first proper month of trying since coming off pill for 8 years. I have anenomyosis and a bicornuate uterus - last thing my gp said to me was good luck!
Summery of symptoms so far; nausea, I smell fish everywhere, craving roast spuds and lemons, really bad sharp pins in my right ovary, cramping today, increased cm, tired and very sore nips. However, it could be the pill tormenting me one last time! But I also just feel "different" hmm

bugoven Mon 10-Dec-12 13:21:01

Very excited for everyone on here, looking forward to updates.

padster I have usual CD 28 -35 too but am now on CD41. Treated myself to some nice Bodyform Deos just in case I got another BFN when I test tomorrow.
My pelvis is trying to tell me something too but could be either way!

tothemoon Mon 10-Dec-12 15:58:29

Just poas and got a BFN, far too early to be testing but couldn't help myself.

caramal Mon 10-Dec-12 16:41:12

Hi can I join in smile
Me and DH have 1 son already who Is nearly two we want to TTC #2 after Xmas but we haven't been very careful recently!
. I had implant out end and AF 10-16 nov. I was surprised it was "normal" I was expecting to have to wait a while. Expecting next AF now but nothing and no signs of it yet.

Been feeling sick most days and Iv had heartburn for 2 weeks (worse at night).. I had 6 months of morning sickness with our son and exceutiating heartburn may all be in my head and im getting carried away but wondering if I could already be pregnant!

padster75 Mon 10-Dec-12 17:52:52

moon I am definitely out this month, never mind, shagfest boozy Christmas for me

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now