Anyone want to symptom spot with me?

(320 Posts)
LoveYouForeverMyBaby Sun 02-Dec-12 20:08:15

Am 4dpo (I think) so ridiculous to think I am experiencing any symptoms but going to obsess anyway.

Does anyone want to symptom spot with me?

3dpo - right nipple was feeling itchy. Throbbing in my right ovary. A fleeting feeing in my uterus.
4dpo - slightly bloody nose this morning, both boobs feel tingly similar to when I was breastfeeding.

Clearly I am insane(!) but feel free to symptom spot with me.

bugoven Wed 05-Dec-12 09:19:00

linda af is horrible but a new cycle and a new chance so good lucksmile

lindamagoo Wed 05-Dec-12 09:36:58

Thanks bugoven, good luck to you too xxx

LeenHS Wed 05-Dec-12 11:10:36

Yes thanks for the positivity. I had a dream last night about AF arriving! And woke up all disappointed thinking it had. Funny how ttc consumes you, even when you're sleeping. Trying to hold off till testing till next Friday, AF due at the weekend. Linda sorry about AF but good to be back into a proper cycle. Bugoven good luck with holding off on testing it's so hard! Good luck everyone.

LoveYouForeverMyBaby Wed 05-Dec-12 11:38:12

I had horrendous vivid dreams pg with dd...7dpo today no symptoms again sad arrrrrhh!

lindamagoo Wed 05-Dec-12 11:44:21

All my nasty vivid dreams were about my oh leaving me, was so paranoid... Do any of you ladies use opk's? Was just wondering if they r all the same or r some better than others? xxx

bugoven Wed 05-Dec-12 13:25:55

So far I've dreamed about a zombie apocalypse, raving psychopath following me around a huge children's home and last night I was fighting werewolves and vanpirelt

bugoven Wed 05-Dec-12 13:29:10

sorry cat (not child) nudged me...

last night I dreamed I was fighting vampires and werewolves with pebbles and no special powers. Also woke up into another dream which I had to wake myself out of. Horrible.
Well I say horrible but I'd take this all night every night for a BFP!

LoveYouForeverMyBaby Wed 05-Dec-12 13:37:59

linda when I was pg pretty much all my nightmares were based around oh leaving me too - horrible! Re : opk I use the clearblue 7 day digital tests, but if you're not sure about cycle length etc try the 20 test ones. Have never used any others, so not sure if any others are better.

lindamagoo Wed 05-Dec-12 13:51:19

Bugoven I'd put up with those dreams to for a bfp... Loveyou I used Internet cheapies trying for my 2nd ds but don't really know if they worked that well as I conceived after we decided to stop trying, a year of heartache and I'd gave up... Might try the clearblue this time... xxx

FelixCited Wed 05-Dec-12 18:47:50

So I totally caved and poas.. Why!! Not due until next Saturday :S
Obviously it was negative but it did make me feel more 'in control' of my 2ww.. Does that make sense?!

LoveYouForeverMyBaby Wed 05-Dec-12 18:54:53

felix I'm due af sun or mon and very tempted to poas too but I know seeing that neg will upset me so trying not too...doesnt help I have no symptoms trying to cling onto something!

Ooh ooh can I join in?

If vivid dreams are a pregnancy thing, then I've been having loads of those over the past few days - to the extent that I am not sure the next morning whether they have actually happened. Really bizzare.

I have gone off sweet stuff recently (except hot chocolate, which I always drink to warm myself up in this weather) Can't face eating biscuits and chocolate, which I normally put away with gusto - and am more interested in savoury junk food right now!

Also I have thrush - I don't often suffer with this - most of the times when I have had it have been during pregnancy.

I'm currently on CD 26 of a very irregular cycle (35 days the last couple of cycles, previously anything from 40-60 days confused Am not holding out much hope - we have stopped ttc and I have stopped Clomid, and just been offered a new job starting in June (though the training will start in the New Year) so actually being pregnant now would be pretty damn inconvenient!

LoveYouForeverMyBaby Wed 05-Dec-12 19:01:55

welcome two sounds very promising! When is your af due?

lindamagoo Wed 05-Dec-12 20:03:05

Have any of you used the Internet tests from amazon? The cheap 10miu strips, I got my bfp both times at 9 dpo with them and will defo be using them again, when my time comes. just thought id mention them for all the poas addicts like myself xxx

bugoven Wed 05-Dec-12 20:19:58

twolittlemonkeys I had irregular cycles then was scanned as part of a TTC health check and when I was told everything was as it should be I got pretty regular cycles of 28-35 days. I'm almost certain that reassurance is responsible foe getting me more regular.

linda my DP and I were discussing our wedsing plans and my mum kindly paid the deposit and booked it for us. To say a pregnancy would be inconvenient isn't neccessarily true but would certainly be interesting!

bugoven Wed 05-Dec-12 20:26:11

sorry (will get the hang of this eventually)

linda I meant to say I got through 50 internet cheapies over the last year, all showed negative and no babies here so guess they're accurate.

RugBugsWearingLittleSantaHats Wed 05-Dec-12 21:48:34

Wow at all your dreams, I didn't know there were so many odd pregnancy symptoms.
Vivid dreams are wishful thinking for me.
DD invariably joins us in the night so with DP, her and three cats all wriggling about my sleep is very disturbed sad
I've been battling a really bad headache this evening along with this stupid backache, cramping, nausea and gas.
Roll on Friday when I'll know if I'm suffering for a worthwhile reason!

I'm still not convinced that it isn't my body finding new ways of tormenting me!

KatyAnn28 Wed 05-Dec-12 21:53:34

Ooh, I've been dreaming quite vividly too! Yet another symptom I'm having even though I know it can't be real yet. Patience Katy! angry

FelixCited Wed 05-Dec-12 22:03:12

I pinky swear I will not test again until the 11th smile good luck everyone!! Fc for us all

LoveYouForeverMyBaby Wed 05-Dec-12 22:52:20

rugs it really does sound like your pg - backache, cramping, nausea gas definetly all symptoms of ov.

7dpo and still nothing symptom wise for me.

LeenHS Thu 06-Dec-12 11:10:41

Yep rugs sounds good to me. I've just got pms symptons.... Getting impatient now. Just want to know.

bugoven Thu 06-Dec-12 11:34:14

Only one more sleep til you can POAS rugs hang in there.

Now at CD37 and OH has confiscated our second test so I can't do it until CD42 if AF doesn't show. Hhhmph X

padster75 Thu 06-Dec-12 12:23:23

Can I hop in?

No real symptoms here, apart from:

2DPO nipples that felt bruised ......... no DH not being over zealous as now at 8DPO they still feel that way and he's not been playing.

8DPO (this morning) the most awful metallic taste in my mouth, usual cup of coffee tastes shit not like it did. Feeling like I could do with a midday nap despite having a cracking nights sleep.

Holidaysressential Thu 06-Dec-12 13:38:05

Hi I am day 18 today - have had lots of CM but no potitive ovulation test so will keep on bd'ing till day 21 I think - anyone else have this. Think I prob have ovulated now but not sure.

No symptoms of any sort .... Except runny nose but think I'm just ill!!!

<new joiner alert>

I am on CD21 and have sore boobs and am knackered. But this is how I feel every month around this time, I have awful awful PMS.

I am trying not to symptom-spot or get my hopes up...this month we tried on most days in the fertile week and used pre-seed for the 1st time (thought it was excellent by the way).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now