CD13 and still having AF spotting

(5 Posts)
Bearface Tue 27-Nov-12 13:56:58

You too Clatty for the BFP. smile

There's some good threads on here if you just want people to chat to and symptom spot with stop yourself going crazy. Would recommend 'Just shagging'. grin

clattypatty Tue 27-Nov-12 13:21:59

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Bearface Tue 27-Nov-12 12:33:08

Sorry - I meant * 'I didn't get a BFP but apparently you can still have a chemical pg without a BFP if it's very early'. (Brain upside down!)

Bearface Tue 27-Nov-12 12:31:10

Hello Clatty

I'm in a similar situation although I'm not as far down the line as you. I'm currently on CD 10 and still have AF with pretty bad stomach cramps when they've usually cleared up by now. AF is normally 7-8 days for me. I've also felt really teary, upset and tired. I thought I had pg symptoms earlier in the month before AF as I felt sick on several occasions and temperature was higher than normal, but didn't seem to have a bug and didn't actually vomit, so I'm thinking that most likely I've probably had a chemical pg. I didn't get a BFN but apparently you can still have a chemical pg without a BFN if it's very early.

Have you considered this as a possibility? (Sorry, not trying to scare you but it sounds similar to me.)

I don't have any experience of miscarriage, so can't offer any advice there, but if it was me and I was spotting I would DTD on ov day anyway. That's just what I would do, but maybe someone else can advise you better on this than I can.

clattypatty Tue 27-Nov-12 12:19:32

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now