is this a line? Please see pic!

(39 Posts)

Im 16 DPO - normally 13 day LP - but Im not 100% I ovulated this month so I didnt even think about it til this morning. Please see my pic on my profile - line or evap line?

I think Ill get a CBdigital at lunch but Id appreciate your thought before I waste spend my money!

ISeeSmallPeople Tue 27-Nov-12 20:12:00

Congratulations.

Pass the woman some non alcoholic gin quickly!

MissLToeishavingsantasbabyboo Tue 27-Nov-12 20:17:56

1 glass of tonic with ice coming up! Congratulations smilesmile so pleased for you thanks

Don't know what you mean faith tis just my chrimbly costume grin

EarnestDullard Tue 27-Nov-12 20:20:53

Massive congrats Siamese grinthanksgrin

Really pleased for you x

aw thanks!

It feels brilliant. After watching everyone else get pg this year, its finally my turn.

EDD 2 Aug. woooooooo

scooby26 Tue 27-Nov-12 20:30:17

Wow SIAMESE I am SOOO chuffed for you all!! I know it's taken a whole both times for you- same as us- and dead excited that youre just 10 weeks behind me! Yayyyy!

HavingALittleFaithBaby Tue 27-Nov-12 20:30:35

Wonderful news smile how long had you been TTC?

Cherrycherry Tue 27-Nov-12 20:31:03

I just read this thread a free minutes ago & kept checking to find out if you poas again!

Congratulations! Good luck.
X

SavoyCabbage Tue 27-Nov-12 20:32:41

Oh, that's so lovely! Congratulations.

Congratulations! grin

MsElleTow Tue 27-Nov-12 20:36:38

Congratulationssmile

clickingtock Tue 27-Nov-12 20:50:18

Brilliant Siamese - BFP in the bag fo'sho'. Try not to tell everyone straight away like I did this spring after 18mths TTC baby2 (first one was an instant-diffed-kiddo so was a real shock to be facing secondary infertility - was v lucky in the end...). We're all super chuffed for you. <waves at Faith and Boo>

HettySunshine Wed 28-Nov-12 07:31:15

That's awesome! Congratulations! I was reading your thread thinking 'please be BFP, please be BFP' and it was!

DP and I have just started TTC for the first time (in our first month) and you're lovely story has made me feel great.

Huzzah for BFP! grin xx

PrincessSymbian Wed 28-Nov-12 07:39:23

Well, as soon as I looked at the test on your profile, I knew that!
wink

Congratulations!!

Thanks ladies

Good luck hetty

Bfp on boots own digital
And if anyone's interested, two lines on an OPK

Now has anyone got a frog I can wee on? POAF?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now