Could I be ovulating 6 days after implanon removal?

(4 Posts)
wrighty2010 Mon 26-Nov-12 21:05:14

Hi, not sure if it will help but I read a post on another site about how to tell when yu are fertile, its from a natural fertility expert and explains the stages an signs your body goes through prior to and during ovulation. It may be worth a read? i will put link at the end of the message, I found it really interesting, it may answeer sme of your quetions? Hpe this helps, best wishes xxxx http://forum.prideangel.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=537

BridgetandtheHairyBrigands Mon 26-Nov-12 15:54:57

Hi, no expert, but I think it is possible you could be ovulating. Sorry to be personal but what is your discharge like? If it resembles egg white (very stretchy between your fingers) that's a good sign.

No harm in having lots of SWI (sex with intent) over the next few days just in case.

KatyAnn28 Mon 26-Nov-12 15:02:30

Bump...sorry for impatience blush

KatyAnn28 Mon 26-Nov-12 14:13:08

Hi all,

Very new to this so apologies if I seem a bit dim!

My husband and I are ttc our 1st child and I had the implanon removed last Monday. I have not yet had a period but for the past two days I have been experiencing period like cramps and a little bit of white discharge.

Normally when I am due on my period I get sore boobs and get a bit moody but I am not experiencing these symptoms?

I am also experiencing a heightened sense of arousal (sorry if tmi!)

Common sense is telling me it is probably my period about to appear, which would be great as I know sometimes your first one can take a while to arrive after implanon removal.

However, for some reason I don't feel like it is...could I be ovulating so soon after removal or could it be something else altogether?

Many thanks in advance.

Katy x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now