Humour me - 6dpo - weeing and itchy scalp??!

(39 Posts)
Creamtea1 Sun 25-Nov-12 09:16:28

Hi ladies, well what a bizarre night last night - couldn't sleep because of an itchy scalp - wtf? Unless I've got nits! And also up for 4 yes 4 wee's between 12 and 6.30am. And I know it's far too early to see symptoms but how wierd!
Not complaining about the wee's as appear to have dropped a pound or two in weight as a result.

Iwish Wed 28-Nov-12 13:02:34

Bet you test tomorrow creamtea! Sending you positive vibes too. It would be v spooky but I'd be v happy smile.

Thanks loveyou! grin

Iwish Thu 29-Nov-12 19:20:44

creamtea have you POAS today?

loveyou I hate seeing the neg test but I think I have an addiction to POAS. Think I did about 12 tests when pg with my DS!

Had some spotting today. Wierd as I'm only 9dpo.

What does dpo mean? blush
Good luck ladies!

Iwish Thu 29-Nov-12 20:34:19

It means days past ovulation Hun xx

Thank you, good luck ladies!

Creamtea1 Thu 29-Nov-12 21:28:44

Hi iwish! Well I poas today and it was negative. But here is the wierd thing - I think af is here! So my last 3 cycles were 37/35/35. Today is cd26, or cd1 if it's af! So I wasn't expecting period till next weekend. I got very strong positive opks on cd16 and 17, with a weaker positive on cd18.
It isn't like full flow af but there is more than spotting.
I'm disappointed but confused also - could I have ov'd earlier than cd17 etc? Or if I didn't ov cd17 why were the opks so strong positive? Im not expecting anyone to be able to answer btw smile just talking out loud so to speak..

Creamtea1 Thu 29-Nov-12 21:30:32

I wish - also - I was either 9 or 10 dpo today and hoping this is spotting, but I think it's too much.
Yours sounds promising for implantation though!

LoveYouForeverMyBaby Thu 29-Nov-12 23:21:26

creamtea has AF arrived or just spotting? If its just spotting it may be implantation bleeding? Do you have any cramps feelings or sore boobs as well?

Creamtea1 Fri 30-Nov-12 08:24:52

Lots of cramps/period pain - its definetly too much for spotting - now seems definite af.
At least if I'm having 26 day cycles it's not so long to wait till next time!

Iwish Fri 30-Nov-12 14:15:24

Mine is definite af too. sad. Was spotting at first but now full flow.
My cycle is normally around 29 days. OV on cd17 then a 12 day LP but I OVd on cd13 and had a 8 day LP so only a 21 day cycle??!!

Booo to you af coming creamtea!

Iwish Fri 30-Nov-12 14:30:41

P.s the opks are usually positive before you OV so I wouldn't have thought you OVd earlier. Are you cycles always the same. Usually your LP doesn't change but your OV date can.

Obviously a load of rubbish tho since my LP is usually 12 days but this time was only 8 xx

Creamtea1 Fri 30-Nov-12 17:05:38

Iwish my cycles look all over the place - 3 long ones, longest was 37 (don't think I ov'd at all then) and now this one 25. LP has varied 10/16/9 ! So random. But then I'm not sure if I'm really trusting the opks...am going to ditch them this month.

Iwish Fri 30-Nov-12 18:28:23

You could try charting and taking your temps. That's the best way to find out of you've definitly OVd. I did it it when ttc my DS and it was fab. I could see when I OVd and when implantation was etc. x

LoveYouForeverMyBaby Fri 30-Nov-12 19:18:44

Sorry to hear af arrived creamtea at least its not too long for you to try again keeping fx for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now