The End is Nigh! Batten down the hatches in the BESH Bunker

(1000 Posts)
FrankelDeBeauvoir Sat 24-Nov-12 10:15:34

A wordy fred title I know, but it's too early to think of something snappier!

Get ready for the end of the world: grab your OFRS, your emergency gin supply and join us shrivelled harridans in the BESH Bunker.

Admittance is only permitted on production of a successfully completed BESHtionnaire (hint, check out previous BESH threads)

<slips out of slinky Bond Girl evening gown & dons camouflage gear, complete with scary SAS-looking face paint>

InTheBleakMidwynter Sun 09-Dec-12 21:17:30

I feel that I can sleep now, knowing that norf

WinklyVersusTheZombies Sun 09-Dec-12 21:26:59

Me too.

And I might book a horse riding holiday. HWCA is scared of horses.

OComeAllYeFaithBaby Sun 09-Dec-12 21:34:31

So is MSB wink! He got kicked when he was young.

EuroShagmore Sun 09-Dec-12 21:35:41

norfy congrats on the bollock descent. But that is rather a silly question. Unless they have a box for "all over the fecking place".

WinklyVersusTheZombies Sun 09-Dec-12 21:47:35

euro I am highly envy of your amazing holiday and teeny brown bottom smile

ArielTheBahHumbugMermaid Sun 09-Dec-12 21:49:36

<falls noisily into bunker>

I went out for lunch. ANd have only just got back.

Frankelstein Sun 09-Dec-12 21:51:55

You durty stop out Rie wink

Anyone else noticed the festive forum title change over at AIBU? grin <slow on the uptake>

Adding my congrats to the healthy ball descent wink

ArielTheBahHumbugMermaid Sun 09-Dec-12 21:53:38

I was just horrid to someone on AIBU!!!!!11111!1!!1 <ashamed>

OComeAllYeFaithBaby Sun 09-Dec-12 22:04:10

Fred linkage please rie!

ArielTheBahHumbugMermaid Sun 09-Dec-12 22:09:14

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/a1631342-Its-CUE-Not-que-Unless-its-queue-Its-never-que-though#35910812

Tain't all that funny. It was going swimmingly until someone decided to be weird about it sad

And I will have a headache in the morning.

OComeAllYeFaithBaby Sun 09-Dec-12 22:12:28

Drink some water now rie. Minimise the damage!

ArielTheBahHumbugMermaid Sun 09-Dec-12 22:22:33

I will.\\

InTheBleakMidwynter Sun 09-Dec-12 23:23:15

Oh lord. Some people really need to get a grip.

lovesLemonDrizzleCake Mon 10-Dec-12 08:50:48

Well done on descended balls and being unreasonable hags.

Been for The Dildocamming and I have just heard I am self-stabbing for another 3 days at least. Bloody follies still fairly small (one at 10mm, one at 11mm). Last time I was ready to trigger by "tomorrow" (CD10) instead it won't be until CD12 or 13, if they continue to grow at this rate. And I have permanent headaches and hormonal unreasonableness (and a day working from home + counselling to deal with it all). GRRR angry even though it is achooally convenient, as we should be IUI-ing on the weekend this way, which means not sneaking about with work. But there was something weird in the womble area as well. So I am menkulling and not getting diffed in 2012. sad

Just need to know how the head is arie! And I shall venture into that Fred, sounds like the purrfect thing for a grumpy Monday morning...

ApocaBugs Mon 10-Dec-12 12:50:21

<thinks her MN name is a bit guff>

<considers changing it--again-->

Northey Mon 10-Dec-12 13:17:29

Crap, lemon! Though I suppose the weekend for IUI-ing is some small consolation. Is the stabbing horrible? Would you rather be stopping now? Try not to worry about the womble - I bet these weirdnesses come and go all the time an are perfectly normal, you just don't normally see them.

My blood results finally arrived at the clinic, all ready for Wednesday. All that's missing is an up to date FSH level, but there's nothing I can do about that till CD 2-5 of next cycle.

ArielTheBahHumbugMermaid Mon 10-Dec-12 13:43:35

Head = could be worse.

Drizz, sounds like a bit of a headfuck <sympathetic>

I have a sick cat. She is costing me a bloody fortune angry No holiday for us this year.

lovesLemonDrizzleCake Mon 10-Dec-12 13:49:32

Fanks hags!

Sorry about the cat, aries. Will she/he/it pull through? Also very sorry about the lack of hols...

Yay for complete results at the clinic norf. Is Wednesday D-Day? My druck-addled brain can count as an excuse for not remembering a fing.

The question I have now is: to go to the course for a masters I need for work, last bit, except a thesis or not. It is quite hardcore and I have The Headache. Painkillers take the edge of it, but it is still there. And the counselling lady said I should be nice to myself. It was well tiring but good today. I cried quite a lot, bloody fragile because of mind-fuck-crap...

Btw norf the stabbing itself is fine, it takes a bit of getting used to, but I crossed that bridge a while ago. The issues I have, are side effects (hormonal headache and hormonal disbalance) and dealing with Hope And Despair. I confronted the latter two over lunch with the counsellor, not enjoyable. But what does not kill you and all that...

ArielTheBahHumbugMermaid Mon 10-Dec-12 13:58:26

How long is the course?

And out of interest, how bad are the headaches?

lovesLemonDrizzleCake Mon 10-Dec-12 14:09:30

Three hours tonight (and next week, and twice in Jan). It's philosophy, I reckon that is relevant too.

The headaches are achooally quite manageable with pain killers. But thinking for 3 hours from 7-10pm is not my forte at the best of times. After the visit of the delightful little people yesterday I needed some extra and a little lie down. But I have been working and counselling relatively effectively on just 500mg of paracetamol today.

lovesLemonDrizzleCake Mon 10-Dec-12 14:10:15

Also the headaches are a frequent (read 10%) side effect, but there is a good chance you won't get them.

lovesLemonDrizzleCake Mon 10-Dec-12 16:01:04

Where are you lot? I need to whinge?!?!

WinklyVersusTheZombies Mon 10-Dec-12 16:06:54

Sorry driz have been Doing Stuff but whinge away! Rubbish about the headaches. Dunno about going on your course, I don't normally get headaches so can't advise.

lovesLemonDrizzleCake Mon 10-Dec-12 16:08:54

I pretended to be fluey (sp?) because I just took two work calls and could not string coherent sentences together. That makes for a crap course. I got my results for the last one I did (Sept-Nov, not my best months) and I did okay smile

I need to finish two things and cannot be bothered. Just a little longer...

lovesLemonDrizzleCake Mon 10-Dec-12 16:09:32

PS doing stuff is clearly unacceptable. It is not like I do that every week, all week wink

This thread is not accepting new messages.