Confused

(6 Posts)
beckie90 Mon 26-Nov-12 21:19:34

Iv had some spotting today :/ its stopped now don't know what to think. Thanks xx

Stephy30 Mon 26-Nov-12 21:14:26

My af turned up but fx for u hope its a bfp x

beckie90 Mon 26-Nov-12 11:08:57

Hey I've had kinda same thing, I've had 3 very very very faint lines on internet 10miu cheapies, so then later on that day took a frer which showed up something but I think I was looking too hard cause it was only noticable looking at it closely, I used fmu with cheapies but not that 1. I'm due on af Wednesday so took them 5 days before due. I've not tested since though

Stephy30 Sat 24-Nov-12 11:04:08

Thanks. Im just confused why I got a bfp then after a bfn. Im not normally late and its only a couple of days but I dont even feel like af is coming but that may be hoping x

whiterose2011 Sat 24-Nov-12 10:57:46

Hi Stephy. Try first thing in the morning when your urine is less diluted. If you can wait a couple of days (v hard I know) and then test again, it may give your hormone levels a chance to rise a bit which could give a stronger result. Good luck. Will keep my FX for you! smile

Stephy30 Sat 24-Nov-12 09:58:42

Hi all. Well I dont know what to think. I did 2 cheapie tests a few days ago and got very very faint bfp. I got a frer yesterday and did in the afternoon and got bfn. My af is late which is very unusual but dont know what to think. What does anyone suggest ? X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now