Dec 2012 BFP Bus!

(776 Posts)
chookford Tue 20-Nov-12 14:46:33

Right ladies... for those of us that were on the Oct, and Nov 12 bus we are ALL going to have our BFP in December!! grin

MrsTwinks Tue 01-Jan-13 17:34:44

well i'll remember that, but the bitch has reared her head - or at least im spotting and not so sick this afternoon sad oh well, a 5th september due date would have been a bugger - both mine and dh's birthdays are the week before wine

frogchops Tue 01-Jan-13 17:24:33

Yes twink they will def do it....my dr told me to come bk the day I was late to test....altho at my docs they send test away for a day to confirm. He said 'I bet you cave and test first'
He was right, lol and the 'day late' never came. Boooo

littlestgirlguide Tue 01-Jan-13 14:58:16

Hmmm.
You either have some sort of bug, or you are upduffed. Seeing the doctor will confirm it either way so best make an appt. let us know how it goes and fx.

MrsTwinks Tue 01-Jan-13 14:40:14

2 days if you take the latest possible date I'd normally come on (otherwise 5) but I've been feeling rough since christmas day. I just hope the doctor doesnt think I'm a hysteric

littlestgirlguide Tue 01-Jan-13 14:31:22

Mrs twinks - how late are you?
I agree with your DH.

MrsTwinks Tue 01-Jan-13 13:32:19

if anyone is still checking in can someone tell me what the bloodyfuckingarghhh hell is wrong with my body?? it is simply refusing to give me a BFP. I'm late, I'm never late -if anything I come on early. I'm sick EVERY evening without fail, and variously throughout the day. I have heartburn and hiccups - the only time I've had those like this before was before my MC. I nearly fell asleep at dinner last night. And today I cracked, saved some FMU and went and got a FRER. NOTHING.... argghhhhh!!

Dh reckons its a trip to the doctor and a blood test but will they do that?

frogchops Tue 01-Jan-13 09:53:49

I'm sure we had some nyd testers.... Where are youuuuuu??

littlestgirlguide Mon 31-Dec-12 20:12:27

Hi folks :-)
Not been on much lately and so many new people!
Pleased to see so many happy stories though. CD 24 here, has the whole family staying over Christmas and only managed to Dtd twice this month so sympathy for those in the same boat. I too can't imagine dtd every day, I'm knackered enough as it is, so wouldn't manage it even without our other issues!
Have been avoiding mumsnet in an effort not to stress, so not testing, but expecting AF on Friday ish. Wish me luck ladies and here's hoping for lots of new year BFPs x

Af is here for me. Still feeling yucky and ds has started to come out in suspicious chickenpox like spots so I'm in for the funnest week ever! So congrats to all with bfp and good luck to all those still waiting. I'm off these boards for a bit in a bid to relax. See you around! thanks

littlepinkfizz Mon 31-Dec-12 10:20:59

Yes I agree frog Hats off to those who can manage it! I'm jealous!

Hoping for dark dark lines for twinks and creamtea

Think AF on her way.. V slight blood stained cm so that's me out til 2013! Hope it will be my year and a great one for anyone ttc x

frogchops Mon 31-Dec-12 09:52:07

Good to read those 'one time wonder stories' I read some people's posts about 'we did it day 1,2,3,4,5,7,9,12,14,16,18 etc' and I'm thinking, wow how do they do that!! I can't keep up with that! So its good to know that quantity aint all what it's about!

MrsTwinks Mon 31-Dec-12 09:32:31

More faint lines that disappear here.... I'm not liking these cheapies lol! But darker smudges ;) going to get me a proper test and try tomorrow morning for a nice New Years pressie. My mind isn't really on it which i think is good I'm not obsessing.

The bad news we've had in the last day we deserve it thou. On top of my uncle yesterday, guineapig has cancer, close family friend is in coma, mil's cousin (one of her few family) was declared brain dead. You couldn't put this in a soap it's so mentalhmm

Creamtea1 Mon 31-Dec-12 09:30:15

Thanks jelly, binary, pink and everyone for the congrats smile

And just to show that obsessing can also work - even though I didn't use opks this month, aside from that I was probably the most obsessed month so far - constant googling, analysing, billions of hpts, the lot! So obviously relax does work but maybe it's all just science too ;)

Not going to the preg boards until the line is dark on my cheapo tests and the remaining cb digi says preg 2-3....fingers crossed for some more final 2012 bfps today ladies!

BinarySolo Sun 30-Dec-12 23:15:18

Thanks jelly!

Littlepinkfizz my ds was conceived having only had sex once in the month and this time round we only did it twice due to norovirus and ds not going to sleep in his own bed.

I know it's a really wanky thing to say, but I honestly think you have more chance of conceiving by being relaxed about things. (I know, just shoot me!)

JellyCurls Sun 30-Dec-12 20:16:09

Yeah for creamtea and binary so pleased for you ladies [Grin]

MrsTwinks Sun 30-Dec-12 16:21:42

I've 4 cheapies left, think I'll buy me a different one if nothing either way by next week. I'm patient... later I know for sure is less time I'll be worrying before scan ;)

QuietNinjaChristmasSpecial Sun 30-Dec-12 16:15:56

Oh I'm sorry. Have a hug from me. Can you get another sort of test to try?

MrsTwinks Sun 30-Dec-12 16:09:28

ta ninja, tbh I'm thinking they are too. We are a fairly superstitious lot as a family and today I get the news my uncle died yesterday so me superstitious brain is saying maybe this morning was his way of saying it'll be a few days late love

QuietNinjaChristmasSpecial Sun 30-Dec-12 15:57:06

Oh sorry mrstwinks I saw you had lines and thought congrats. I'm sure it's pre bfp lines though so congrats anyway!

QuietNinjaChristmasSpecial Sun 30-Dec-12 15:55:12

Hey guys. Congrats mrstwinks and creamtea. So pleased for you.
I have made it home with no more sickness and am tucked up in bed. No af thankfully cream, dunno how I would've coped with that! Have just checked and last month was a 30 day cycle and one before that was 34 and one before that was 28 so it makes sense that this will be another long one and I ovulated late. Which would make cd34 the 1st of jan. so just waiting to come on now. I'm not kidding myself that I'm pregnant when I didn't dtd around ovulation. Plus neg test yesterday confirms it. So keep your fingers crossed for me for jan ladies.

padster75 Sun 30-Dec-12 15:17:49

littlepinkfizz my DS was a one shag wonder, unfortunately it is so long ago I can't remember how close to ovulation it was, but just want to add to MrsTwinks advice

littlepinkfizz Sun 30-Dec-12 13:29:58

O thanks mrstwinks . That has given me hope ! I love a good news story and really hope you get your BFP in nexr few days x

MrsTwinks Sun 30-Dec-12 12:45:15

littlepinkfizz my little niece was a once that month baby (and no where near OV) and took 3 days AFTER to show up on a FRER so don't give up hope.

littlepinkfizz Sun 30-Dec-12 12:25:01

Although we only Dtd once during 'fertile' time I v much doubt that I could be preg. AF due on Wednesday but did frer today and of ourselves bfn.

Why do we do this to ourselves ? Only poas as having cramps and sore boobs.

I'm sure a frer would show a BFP by now ( 3 days before AF).

Hope everyone else havi g better luck. Guess ill be the first passenger on the Febraury bus x

padster75 Sun 30-Dec-12 10:58:11

Just popping back in to say EXCELLENT news creamtea ......... now back to the Jan bus smiling

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now