Dec 2012 BFP Bus!

(776 Posts)
chookford Tue 20-Nov-12 14:46:33

Right ladies... for those of us that were on the Oct, and Nov 12 bus we are ALL going to have our BFP in December!! grin

frogchops Tue 20-Nov-12 17:41:48

Evening travellers!
Donuts......this sounds like the bus for me!
I'd make tea but we've got no milk.
Welcome to new passengers, and hello to last months bf bloody n's.
I'm gonna start off a positive sing song in a mo......

Frogchops - cycle 2 BFP due around Dec 19

Hi all. Am jumping on and straddling nov and dec buses but think that dec is more likely. No idea when I'm due though. As per usual. Prob test around the 4th of dec.

extracrunchy Tue 20-Nov-12 18:05:17

frogchops ok but no Old MacDonald though cos we've just had that with ds all the (long) way home on the bus...

frogchops Tue 20-Nov-12 18:15:28

How about......
Inky pinky ponky,
Daddy bought a donkey,
Donkey died and mommy cried,
Inky pinky ponky.

Hmmm, not very positive....I'm not good at this! Lol

chookford Tue 20-Nov-12 18:20:01

Welcome binary fx we are all going to have a very sober Christmas!

extracrunchy Tue 20-Nov-12 18:20:26

Lol where did you learn that?! I've got something similar (to the tune of Oh Christmas Tree):

Oh Tom the toad, oh Tom the toad
Why did you jump out on the road?
You were so green, but now you're red.
You were alive, but now you're dead.

Oh Tom the toad, oh Tom the toad
Why did you jump out on the road?

extracrunchy Tue 20-Nov-12 18:20:56

Welcome binary!

chookford Tue 20-Nov-12 18:21:19

Lol frog I like that song!!

chookford Tue 20-Nov-12 18:22:13

Haha positive sounds ladies!! Not ones about squashed toads and dead donkeys!!

chookford Tue 20-Nov-12 18:22:38

Songs not sounds!! Bloody auto correct!

littlestgirlguide Tue 20-Nov-12 18:52:28

Hi everyone!
I'm calling this cycle 3 (3rd normal-looking cycle since implant removal, though blood tests show I'm not ovulating yet, I'm trying to keep positive as apparantly it could start again at any time, and I have every symptom of ovulation except the actual egg!)
Keep those positive vibes going ladies!

littlestgirlguide cycle 3. BFP not very likely, but hoped for around 9th December.

Brodicea Tue 20-Nov-12 19:13:46

Brodicea, cycle 4. BFP due 14th December

Go Team Egg & Sperm!

MrsTwinks Tue 20-Nov-12 19:22:38

tentatively boarding.. tww-ing so everything including legs now crossed. Cycle 3 after MC and my last hope for that BF-sticky!-P this year that I've been hoping for. I think if we go into 2013 DH will actually go thru with his threat to shove superglue up there too grin wink so BFP better show up Dec 2nd!

Cherrycherry Tue 20-Nov-12 19:31:20

Hi, please can I join? been ttc #2 since August but now on 1st cycle since mc but am sure I ov'd at the weekend. Will test 1st/2nd Dec if someone ties my hands up until then if af not appeared by then.

frogchops Tue 20-Nov-12 19:36:14

Haha the frog song is brill!
I duno here I learnt inky pinky ponky. I work in a children's centre so its anyone's guess!

Aquarius1 Tue 20-Nov-12 19:42:53

I'm on board [sits down and slurps glass of white] cycle 8-ish, af/bfp due 11 dec-ish. binary I wish I'd thought of that name! is it a FOTC reference?

Cherrycherry Tue 20-Nov-12 19:54:21

Ok, I've now bought tea & Buenos for all!

petal86 Tue 20-Nov-12 19:55:20

Can i come on board?

(Offers homemade chocolate cake around - there's only half left though, been a long few days hmm )

Af/BFP due 5th December

Hi Ladies, please may I join after two unsuccessful previous bus journeys!!

I am clinging on to my last chance of getting pg before Christmas, I don't know why but I have a really strong need to be pregnant by this point...I cannot explain why I just do. My cycles are all over the place, I have always been a 28/29 day kind of girl; but my last 3 cycles were 31, 32 and then 34!! Anyone else ever had this?

I have been pregnant twice (1 DD, 1 MC) and both times I got pregnant straight away, first month of trying and from having sex once! On month 4 now since the mc is seeming a very long time, although I know to some people this is nothing I can't help worrying there is something wrong.

I'm on CD7 today...just out of interest is everybody else DTD every day, every other day...?

OveranxiousUnderated - Cycle 4 since MC - BFP Due around 14th December.

extracrunchy Tue 20-Nov-12 20:49:17

Hi overanxious - I've been the same with weird cycle lengths since mc. Used to be 28 on the nose, since Feb I've had 34, 30 and 72 (???? Possibly a mmc). Last couple have been 32. I think it's quite common to take a little while to resettle. X

extracrunchy Tue 20-Nov-12 20:50:33

Oh and I completely understand where you're coming from with the last chance this year thing. It's getting me a bit worked up. Just cried at the Pampers newborn ad.hmm

deliasmithy Wed 21-Nov-12 00:26:32

Please can I hop on board this bus?
I'm hoping this will be cycle 2 of TTC, but am on week 9 of current cycle and still going strong! No symptoms, POAS 2 weeks ago = bfn. Had just stopped taking mini pill
When I stopped pill earlier this year I had AF within normal time.
Should I go to docs or keep waiting it out?? Aaarrgghh!
Sorry for verbal diarrhoea there!

JellyCurls Wed 21-Nov-12 06:15:51

Hello ladies <waves and climbs aboard>

I am here armed with soy, tinsel and fairy lights (for when the big man visits) and a lump of coal (for when the bells ring). Taking upthe very last seat on the bus

jellycurls cycle 3 post cp bfp due 31st december 2012.

Cycles now at average of 40 days since cp!

JellyCurls Wed 21-Nov-12 06:20:32

frog we used to sing the donkey song as kids. Think it was one of the silly songs we sang while doing weird clappy hand things. Can't get song out of my head now

extracrunchy Wed 21-Nov-12 07:20:19

Hi jelly! Sorry to hear AF got you sad you're right about symptom spotting! Still impossible not to do it...
Anyway wouldn't a BFP just in time for New Year be lovely?!
xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now