The Clomid Crew - Part 2

(1000 Posts)
goldengirl71 Tue 20-Nov-12 14:33:17

"Come on, ovaries! Let's get this party started, yeah?!"

aaLaa Tue 23-Apr-13 21:14:18

Yeah I saw that too, yikes!!

Slow week for me too, on on cd8- time going so slowly!!

Meluv Wed 24-Apr-13 07:18:06

Am going to look into to acupuncture even though an so afraid of needles got to give it a try all I can see & think of at the mo is Ivf which is strange as no were near that stage it's just my gut feeling & that's normally right who knows its a big lottery an a damm hard one at that wud rather win the fertilised egg than any millions of pounds though grrrrrt so hard an frustrating girls hugs an luck to us all xxx

BlindKitty Wed 24-Apr-13 20:37:40

aalaa that would make shag week awkward haha

meluv you don't really feel the needles tbh. Well not in a bad way. I was a little too sceptical and flustered when I went, although was extremely relaxed afterwards. Going to give it another go when I start iui though I reckon

charliedrinks26 Fri 26-Apr-13 10:43:22

Hi all hope everyone's ok smile I'm cd 5 today new clean slate this month starting a fresh! Come on clomid do your thing!! Hope everyone has a good weekend smile

Anyone got any news?! Xxxx

Good luck to you charlie

I'm 10dpo today (though might be 9dpo) and I've got absolutely NO spotting. The only times that has happened to me was when I was pregnant. I keep telling myself that it's just the Clomid and I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Anyone who had a short LP and/or pre-AF spotting extend their LP on clomid?

Hope everyone is doing well!

mazzie40 Fri 26-Apr-13 19:00:09

Hi ladies. I'm also on 10dpo. I'm gonna test on Tuesday if I don't get af. Have a good weekend ladies and lots of baby dust smile. X

BlindKitty Fri 26-Apr-13 19:36:29

I stupidly went without opks this month so haven't got a clue! This I'm 11 dpo basing it on the oh so reliable cm!!!

mazzie40 Fri 26-Apr-13 20:41:00

When will you test blindkitty and lastbox?. I used opk's this month but don't think I really needed to as I had plenty of cm and for the first time in a lomg long time I had lots of ewcm and I used conceive plus, this 2ww is crazy isn't it lol. X

BlindKitty Fri 26-Apr-13 21:28:26

mazz I don't know, don't really feel the urge to yet. Also don't think I have that same excitement that I used to have poas as its always negative!

I tested this morning and BFN sad I didn't have much hope, TBH, it's just that no spotting is so rare for me, that I just had to check. But I guess it's just down to Clomid. Plus, we have a party to go to tonight and I just wanted reassurance that'd it be alright to have a few glasses of wine. 11dpo is a pretty reliable day to test so I'm confident I'm out.

Kitty totally agree with you. Because I spot so much, I know there's no point in taking a test. There's no excitement anymore, just disappointment sad

mazzie40 Sat 27-Apr-13 14:14:49

I know how you feel kitty, I feel the same really. Lastbox maybe 11do is too early?, I've had af like cramps today so we'll see smile. X

BlindKitty Sat 27-Apr-13 21:38:02

mazz actually, you made me do one earlier! Afraid it was just the usual, never mind! x

Pipdini Sun 28-Apr-13 10:17:09

Hi ladies,

Hope you don't mind if I join you. I have just started my first round of clomid, calendar days 2-6.
I'm 32, ttc for 18 months, 1 ectopic pregnancy last march, 2 chemical pregnancies. Nothing since September. Husband is 27, no issues.
I've had such a horrible week as two friends who weren't even trying telling me they are pregnant. So difficult as you know that your reaction has to be congratulations, but has just made me dissolve when off the phone!!
I have been having acupuncture for the last month.... I kind of see it as it can't hurt... But does get so expensive and don't know if she is just telling me what I want to hear. I've gone down to fortnightly for now.
Xx

BlindKitty Sun 28-Apr-13 17:12:44

Hi pip <waves>

ah we know that feeling all too well I'm afraid! I've actually 'hidden' a lot of my friends activity on fb after a meltdown last sun (1 reasonably close friend announced her pg on fb and the other changed her profile pick to her bump in a bikini.

Can I ask why the consultant prescribed clomid and your story so far? x

BlindKitty Sun 28-Apr-13 17:13:49

duh, didn't mean to put story so far, meant how are you feeling on clomid!

Pipdini Sun 28-Apr-13 19:44:50

Well I'm only on the second day of taking it and so far don't feel any different... It's funny because I feel like I need to feel something different. You know how month after month of trying, I am so wanting this to be the month, so trying to see this as something different and positive! My doctor has only asked me to have day 21 progesterone, so hoping that will show a difference.x

BlindKitty Mon 29-Apr-13 18:27:31

pipdini i know hon. Not that you won't get pregnant with it, don't do what I did and get completely carried away. I'd practically mentally decorated the nursery only for it to not work for me. Going to give it another crack next cycle though. Re feeling different, I only had hot flushes and sore nipples later in cycle. Really hope it works for you xxx

mazzie40 Mon 29-Apr-13 18:48:00

Hi ladies, welcome pip smile. I'm on CD 29, 13dpo. I've had af like cramps on and off for 3 days, think my af is due tomorrow. I don't think I will be able to test tomorrow if af don't come coz it may arrive Wednesday or Thursday. To be honest I would just want to be disappointed the once.I keep feeling quite wet down below, sorry (Tmi), and I'm going to the bathroom every 2 mins to check lol. Had acc again today and felt so tired afterwards, I'm lay inbed and it's only 6.30ish lol. X

BlindKitty Mon 29-Apr-13 18:51:48

mazz do you get cm before af then? I really need to get the hang of this cm watching!

mazzie40 Mon 29-Apr-13 21:44:15

I do sometimes, but this month is just a bit more noticeable. X

mazzie40 Tue 30-Apr-13 12:19:36

Hi ladies. I'm on CD30, still light cramping on n off. I think my af due today, last month was a 30 day cycle, the month before was 31, so who knows smile. Is anyone doing a bbt chart?.x

aaLaa Tue 30-Apr-13 12:29:13

That all sounds good mazzie! What does your temp chart look like, I have been doing mine for the last two months, always looks a bit erratic, not had a confirmed ovulation yet to dbl check though!

mazzie40 Tue 30-Apr-13 15:55:48

Hi aaLaa how are you. I'm just getting used to charting, I only started charting on cd12 as my acupuncturist gave me a chart, so I thought I'd give it a gosmile. I think I may have O earlier than CD 16 lol I really don't know ?. My temps were, cd12,36.4. Cd13, 36.3. Cd14, 36.1. Cd15, 36.3. Cd16. 36.4. Cd17, 36.5. Cd18, 36.5. Cd19, 36.6. Cd20, 36.5. Cd21, 36.6. Cd22, 36.5. Cd23, 36.3. Cd24, 36.6. Cd25, 36.8. Cd26, 36.9. Cd27, 36.9. Cd28, 36.9. Cd29, 36.9. Cd30, 36.9. X

aaLaa Tue 30-Apr-13 21:45:37

Mazzie that looks great, a real noticible shift in temp, roll on til it's time to test, good luck, I have my fingers crossed for you!

I'm ok thanks, on cycle 5, 150g, cd15, bloods next week to see if I have ovulated, no positive opk and no shift in temp yet sad

Pipdini Tue 30-Apr-13 21:53:09

Hi mazzie, fingers firmly crossed for you. I do my bbt chart and have been for last 3 months. My thermometer goes to 2 decimal points so more accurate. Do you track cm as well? Hopefully your temps will stay high now. I think it looks like day 16 as your temps stay high after that with a one day dip on day 23. I read somewhere that there is often a dip after initial rise accompanied by white cm?

This thread is not accepting new messages.