Anyone felt exhausted during TWW and got a BFP?

(7 Posts)
lolalotta Thu 15-Nov-12 18:43:46

On about day 19 or so of my cycle and sat here feel EXHAUSTED and could drop asleep NOW! Hoping this is a "symptom"!!! ;)
Goodness, just read that back and realised it sounds crazy! Crazy wishful thinking, lol! smile

setayharas Thu 15-Nov-12 21:44:47

I am exhausted! Cd17 6dpo and I am knackerd my legs r aching like I'm run a marathon and iv just been told by my sister in law that my face is a bit grey looking.
Caved in and poas got a negative but I'm still hoping!!

lolalotta Thu 15-Nov-12 21:50:06

Hey Setayharis, I wonder when the earliest we could test is and realistically get a BFP? I have a stash of cheapie HPTs in my bedside cabinet just waiting there...this 2WW is killing me! Are you TTC your first?

ArthurandGeorge Thu 15-Nov-12 21:52:06

Yes, this is exactly how I felt with dc2, felt fine with dc1 though.

lolalotta Thu 15-Nov-12 21:57:01

Thanks for the reply Arthur! Gives us hope! grin

setayharas Thu 15-Nov-12 22:08:05

Yeah this is my first!! And I'm really finding the wait hard! I know It could take a while but the knowing is hard! How about u? Im feeling so run down today but worried to moan incase it will result in a bfp and Im seeming ungrateful lol

Thundercatz Sat 17-Nov-12 21:55:46

I was beyond exhausted during the early part of my 2ww and it resulted in a bfp so for me it was definitely a symptom!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now