synarel nasal spray for down regging

(3 Posts)
CaipirinhasAllRound Mon 12-Nov-12 15:24:38

Has anyone else used this?
I'm feeling so bloated and am having to drink so much water!

missbrightside Wed 14-Nov-12 00:06:46

Hello Caipirinhas

I've just seen your post - I do hope that by now you are feeling a bit better x

I didn't have the nasal spray - but I'm sure it shouldn't be any different to the injections. I didn't feel bloated - but certainly did drink a lot more water than usual. I had a cup of rooibos tea on the go almost constantly ! In fact, I've carried on the rooibos tea post ivf. I've really grown to like it. It's full of antioxidants so - if nothing else - I'm hoping that it will make me look younger !!

Take good care of yourself xx

blondebaby111 Thu 15-Nov-12 10:49:01

Hi, i felt just like you on the nasel spray..the first 3 days were the worst. The only thing i felt comftable wearing was leggings. How long have you been on it for??? I did feel better on it after a few days but theres no harm in mentioning it to your clinic if it carries on. I would say the worst thing was it affected my sleep a little bit as i had a few nightsweats due to the downregging but other than that i found it all ok....the main part i was dreading was the injections but they wasn't that bad either. Good luck with it all xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now