Just Shagging - JSers roll up for fred 12

(1000 Posts)
Kittenkatzen Thu 01-Nov-12 14:03:15

Oh, the other fred filled up all of a sudden! Oh well here's a new one....(horse feel free to replace if you want to be fred starter, just didn't want everyone in limbo!)

Fred rules;

1. Thou shalt shag as much as humanly possible in order to get upduffed.
2. Thou shalt not partake of OPKs, temping, or charting.
3. Thou shalt keep symptom spotting to a minimum.
4. Thou shalt share wine and brew with your fredmates where needed.

JSing lingo;

ERTD = Evil Red Tide of Dooooooommmmmmm. Or AF to most others.
Pant snot = Egg white cervical mucus.
Doing a kitten = Getting upduffed soon after joining (warning: may induce in other posters).
Viroid = This is you, dear poster. The reason for this is a closely guarded secret, known only to....er....well, nobody as far as we can tell!
POAS = Pee On A Stick (of the pregnancy detecting kind, not from a tree). Also known as PIAR (Pee In A Ramekin - cos we're posh birds innit).
Shagging like something = JSing like a teenage nymphomaniac.
Giving a hooya = Giving a much needed slap to a fellow poster in danger of slipping into ttc obsession.

The link to Part 11 is [[http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/1553148-Just-Shagging-The-lazy-TTCers-heaven-this-is-Shaggers-Corner-Part-11 here]

The link to the latest grads thread is here

Happy shagging shaggers grin

DingDongBelle Fri 02-Nov-12 17:09:39

Thanks, Bear. I'm pretty sure I won't be that happy as I have quite a job ahead of me. Don't want to give lots of details obv but the dept I'm taking over is a huge mess and needs completely shaking up. Nothing I haven't done before but still a shit challenging year or two ahead. So not perfect time to ttc but I've done it before so what the hey. smile

Can I ask what subject you teach?

Bearface Fri 02-Nov-12 17:27:15

I teach English. (Don't throw anything anyone!) How about you?

frogchops Fri 02-Nov-12 18:08:17

Well, the potential secret weapons are on.... I await the arrival of DP from work. (Crosses fingers that he hasn't had a bad day!!)
I havnt looked in hm for them, I might! These are only peacocks, but are frilly, Lacey and pretty. That's all u need surely!! Oh and errrr, I didn't buy the top. Blush!!

frogchops Fri 02-Nov-12 18:10:51

Oohhh teachers! Interesting. I've done my teaching degree too, but am not teaching now, I work with families in more of a education/social care role. Totally agree with that autumn term baby planning!!
(Realises I now need to watch my spelling, lol)

Bearface Fri 02-Nov-12 18:15:26

Sounds lovely, Frog! Definitely beats my cartoon characters! Best of British to you.

Don't worry about spelling - they'll be too busy jumping on me when I misspell something! grin

BoyMeetsWorld Fri 02-Nov-12 18:28:32

Oh bear you have my dream job (sadly got sidetracked from PGCE when preggers & have ended up in marketing!)

Ooooh may have to go check H&M out for undies! My boobs have erm 'blossomed' since coming off the coil & think they need treating to something that fits! ( DH may like it too wink). I also want a trip to Primark tomorrow they've got some super cute winter woollies.

Speaking of boobies...mine are sore & got slight crampiness in side. If you've got these types of OV symptoms does it mean it's too late to conceive this month?

Rockchick1984 Fri 02-Nov-12 18:36:24

Boy primark undies are fab too, but don't buy the satin looking ones as the elastic starts poking out after one wash sad

Bearface Fri 02-Nov-12 18:39:55

Oh I'm not actually working at the moment Boy but I'm applying for a job at the moment so fx I'll be back working after Xmas. It is a fantastic job and I miss it. crazy amounts of marking and massive fiasco with exams and government at the moment though

Annoyingly my 'k' button doesn't appear to be working properly so sorry if I do have any typos!

Sorry Boy but my boobies are always the same and never really hurt at all apart from nipple chafing when running so I can't help you there, but maybe someone else can. You're all making me want new undies grin

AndIfATenTonTruck Fri 02-Nov-12 18:43:39

My secret weapons are M&S! cotton boy-pants and t-shirt bras (non-wired, well, if I'm going to be pg all the heavy architecture is going to go in the storage drawer anyway!)

Just having a bath to get all honeymoon fresh (ahem) while DH feeds the small inquisitive one enough carbs to make him sleepy and then there will be a bit of snogging on the sofa to our favourite Friday TV... and...

frogchops Fri 02-Nov-12 21:11:49

Well, they were on, but due to titting about in them waiting for DP to notice and getting bloody freezing in the process, they swiftly came off and were replaced by pyjamas! Lol god I'm crap at this!

DingDongBelle Fri 02-Nov-12 23:40:12

Ha ha I do that! I've got quite a short attention span and due to recent health bollocks I get tired really fast. Poor DH has, in the past, caught a fleeting glimpse of fancy pants as I whip them off and shove my pj's on, much to his disappointment.

DingDongBelle Fri 02-Nov-12 23:42:54

Bear: I teach Performing Arts and Acting. Huge fun. I would have loved to do an English degree but somehow I've always gone the drama way. I like it although I'm looking to move into management eventually. Ive been off work for the better part of 2 years with various health stuff and am slowly getting back into the swing of it. You looking forward to returning?

DingDongBelle Fri 02-Nov-12 23:43:16

Fx for you. Good luck?

DingDongBelle Fri 02-Nov-12 23:43:55

Sorry. That was not meant to be a question. I'm on the phone app in the dark and delirious with tiredness

frogchops Sat 03-Nov-12 00:36:14

Ooh performing arts sounds fun! I was primary, so a bit of everything.
I also get very tired really quickly due to health bollocks, you sound like me!! Clearly a bit more successful with the whole frilly pants effort tho!
Time for bed now as I'm also on the phone app in the dark and suffering post shag knackeredness sleepiness. ;)

Oh and for the record everyone who leant an encouraging shoulder.... Totally initiated by moi!! Result!!

DingDongBelle Sat 03-Nov-12 07:42:18

Woop woop for the Whoopie Making, frog! Have a shagging gold star grin

BoyMeetsWorld Sat 03-Nov-12 08:06:17

Hurrah frog! Me too last night lol though think I need to work on my tactics...romance here is officially dead smile

33PinkLadyApple Sat 03-Nov-12 08:50:33

So much for being preg by the time im 34 😞. She got me during the night 😡.

33PinkLadyApple Sat 03-Nov-12 08:51:29

Iphone emos dont work then. That was sad then angry

Rockchick1984 Sat 03-Nov-12 09:34:59

So sorry the witch got you 33 - but by your next birthday you will either be heavily pregnant or holding you baby, and won't even remember this birthday's disappointment thanks

Yay for frog initiation!!!

I think I'm still WTF cycle-ing, ERTD lasted a grand total of two days of insane heaviness (sorry for TMI) and has stopped again confused so going to keep JSing but I think it may be a few months until my body realises I'm not unwell any more!!

frogchops Sat 03-Nov-12 09:51:56

Completely TMI so I apologise, but today I've had cm reeeeally stringy, like about 4 inches stringing from me when I went to the loo. What stage of ov is this meant to be? Is ov over now?? Does it poss mean that the Dtd last night could've been too late?

DingDongBelle Sat 03-Nov-12 10:38:40

Frogchops: stringy pant snot is extremely fertile. I'd get him again today if you can for a safety shag smile

DingDongBelle Sat 03-Nov-12 10:39:49

33: boo to the witch. We're cycle buddies lol as she got me properly after a few days of hesitation last night. Race you? smile

DingDongBelle Sat 03-Nov-12 10:46:01

Rock: took my body a while to get cycling properly after all my health bollocks this year. Have you tried epo? I took a high dose capsule at bed before ertd due for a week when I was ttc DS. I've got pcos so my cycles are bonkers (used to be 130 days each sad) but epo brought one on and I conceived first try last time not bothering now as I'm too lazy

Since having DS I've been on a 35 day cycle like clockwork so haven't thought about it this time. But if ertd went away again I'd definitely get them out again.

Bearface Sat 03-Nov-12 12:17:42

Ding - Performing arts sounds fun. I often think about the Drama route but I have absolutely no experience apart from stuff I've done myself as part of English. Thanks for the fx - really need a job. Being at home is lovely and I'm writing too so getting lots of that done, but need some money! I also miss the people contact and the students too.

33 - sorry about ERTD. Fx for next cycle.

Boy - sounds good - happy JSing!

After ridiculously long ERTD this month I think I was ov really soon after as had major PS. DH is having lots of fun action this month!

Hurrah for Frog on initiating! Frilly pants seem to be the way forward. grin

This thread is not accepting new messages.