The femmes fatales of the BESH are lying back and thinking of England

(1000 Posts)
evilgiraffe Wed 24-Oct-12 18:14:36

As witches and pumpkins become old hat, the BESH are scrubbing up well in salute to James Bond in general and Skyfall in particular. Put on your slinky cocktail dresses and stiletto heels, grab a Martini, and start schmoozing with well-dressed secret agents.

Insta-diffs will be shot with a quip but without a qualm. Anyone else wanting to join can dodge a few bullets post the BESHtionnaire.

<climbs into a shiny Aston Martin driven by an unfeasibly gorgeous young man and zooms away into the sunset>

evilgiraffe Mon 19-Nov-12 18:37:55

Back away fom tobacco and lard! I am crying laughing now, good one, winkly grin

evilgiraffe Mon 19-Nov-12 18:40:45

Oh, and my visit to my parents hasn't screwed up my weight, hurrah. BMI is now 30.2, which is tantalisingly close to an IVF pass...

Northey Mon 19-Nov-12 18:53:09

Well done, draf. Visits home play havoc with diets.

HavingALittleFaithBaby Mon 19-Nov-12 21:04:10

<passes norf the cod of comfort> come on luffly, you meet the criteria. You'll be fine. Ring to reassure yourself but you know it's a generically churned out letter! Just another test to pass.

Good work draf face!

I am bumbling along. Seem to be getting fatter but am secretly delighted to say my weight is the same as when I got my BFP! smile

<distracts norf with a black dragonfish>

Glad to spread the sunshine draf!

I am ok - therapy went well and I am a lot happier this evening. We are officially on a sechs ban, boo but necessary. However I have had a rotten headache and have been queasy and exhausted today not menkulling honest waaah poor me - and a woman in my office announced her diffedness today and failed to STFU about it for the rest of the shift. It is going to be a loooong 5 months until her maternity leave.

FrankelDeBeauvoir Mon 19-Nov-12 21:20:20

That's crappy Winks, go check in with the kittens to cheer yourself up. They are currently awake and wrestling grin

<kitten addict>

Am cheerful I promise! I do sound like a right whinge on here, I am going to be Happier for you all. frank I meant to say I was impressed by your shopping haul at the weekend.

I am highly amused by almost everyone on Masterchef tonight making exactly the same thing.

EuroShagmore Mon 19-Nov-12 21:43:24

Norfy once I get through all of this crap and have some energy again, I am going to start a campaign to remove all crapness in fertility admin shyte. It's a catchy name, dontcha think?

winkly it sounds like progress is being made. Good.

Can I cop a feel of the cod of comfort ladies?

Something Odd has happened. My period has just arrived. At 10dpo. Giving me a 9 day luteal phase. I have been temping since March 2011 and have never had a luteal phase of less 11 days charts.

Given the nausea, and tiredness and all the other crap I got you to batter me round the head about on Friday, I think Something might have happened this month. But not enough, obviously.

I am however still menkulling in case I am one of those people who bleeds when pregnant. So give me a poke with the cod of comfort when you pass it over please. I'm not sure I'm up for a full on battering but clearly need something!

FDB I so need some kitten time tonight.

How much period euro? Spotting, full on bleeding, something in between? That is Odd indeed.

<passes Cod and menkuls on euro's behalf>

EuroShagmore Mon 19-Nov-12 22:08:08

Browny red blood when I went to the loo. Will see what is there before bed but it looks like the start of Droid to me. It's certainly not like the "strawberry cordial" pale pink watery stuff I had when I think I had a chem preg in 2010 before we started to ttc but were a bit casual with contraception.

<Strokes the cod of comfort thoughtfully>

MissSlapAndTipple Mon 19-Nov-12 22:46:08

Evening hags smile
Sorry to hear your period has arrived Euro, that's shite, especially being early an all. Droids officially suck.

Frankel the kittens are stealing my life, i just want to have one so badly now sad no way could we have a cat though, I'd probably never remember to feed it! We really aren't very responsible, god knows what we would ever do if we did actually win a baby

Glad the counselling session went well Winkly but boo for sex bans. But, if it takes the pressure of and gets you going again in a few months then it'll be worth it.

I'm off for my follicle scan tomorrow. Not sure what's happening inside me, constantly feel like droid is about to arrive (only on cd 11). On Thursday 7 I had a teeny bit of CM and on Friday too. I had faint lines on OPK and usually it just builds up from there. I didn't test Saturday/Sunday so tested again tonight and there wasn't even a hint of a line on OPK? Weird, will just have to wait and see what they say at dildo cam scan tomorrow. Surely I can't have ovulated already? If I have I'll feel cheated I think :/

Northey Tue 20-Nov-12 05:30:26

Is the blood still there this morning, euro? Do you have any sticks to hand? Or rolled up fivers? Just for the hell of it.

EuroShagmore Tue 20-Nov-12 11:12:35

Yep, like an abbatoir this morning.

I am pretty sure I just lost an embie. I had brown tinged CM a couple of days past ov (extremely unusual for me). I had a feeling like I was getting thrush pretty much from ov until Droid (again, extremely unusual - I only ever get thrush when I am on the Pill). Plus the nausea and exhaustion. Something was definitely going on. But not enough, clearly.

And being early means I have to do my scuba review course tomorrow all Droidy. Meh.

<Clings on to the cod of comfort>

EuroShagmore Tue 20-Nov-12 11:13:07

Sorry for the memememememememe posts. Am just a bit freaked out. And sad.

ArielThePiraticalMermaid Tue 20-Nov-12 11:17:39

Ah, wank <sympathetic>

Sorry to hear that Euro.

Just a little thought. Tell me to butt out if you'd rather. Do you take any asprin or progesterone supps? Does anyone here?

EuroShagmore Tue 20-Nov-12 11:46:24

Please feel free to butt in!

I did take low dose aspirin for about 6 months.

I tried the progesterone pessaries one month. They're icky.

Aw euro sad Don't apologise for posting, that's the whole point. I am sorry about what's happened. Utter shit.

norf you had any luck phoning?

ArielThePiraticalMermaid Tue 20-Nov-12 16:43:03

Pessaries? Up the foof? Ew.

Though apparently I will have to do this in iui. Oh for a Moment of Pure Love sad

EuroShagmore Tue 20-Nov-12 17:53:09

Thanks winkly. Quiet on here today, innit?

Yeah, Rie, I had a batch of them from the immunology dr to take as soon as I became pregnant hmm. After a few months I asked if I could try them anyway to boost my progesterone levels. He didn't think it would help but said it couldn't do any harm. So I gave it a go post ov for one cycle With all the other stuff I've had up my foof (strange gloved fingers, various dildo cams, catheters (for the IUI), cameras (for the colposcopy)) a little waxy bullet smaller than a Lilet didn't seem much of a problem. They are grim as they work their way out though. Eugh. My tip would be to put them in before bed so most of the nastiness is gone by the time you leave the house in the morning.

A moment of pure love would be bliss!

Norf is the admin cr@p all sorted?

EuroShagmore Tue 20-Nov-12 17:54:40

PS Rie you have the back door option if you object to the foof!

MissSlapAndTipple Tue 20-Nov-12 17:56:37

ohhhh I had a moment of pure love last night. I doubt very much that it will result in a pregnancy though.

Follie scan was wholey unexciting. I have a follicle on the right which should pop in the next few days and a few on the left that probably wont come to anything. I kind of feel miffed because I could have grown that dominant follicle by myself without stupid drugs. So, onwards to CD22 blood test.

Euro - this place is here to have a moan in, we all know what we are going through - no one in RL would understand so moan away smile

EuroShagmore Tue 20-Nov-12 18:36:03

Thanks slap. I had the same thing on Letrozole. And then I did an unmedicated IUI and produced 2. My body really doesn't like being told what to do!

MissSlapAndTipple Tue 20-Nov-12 19:14:47

Oh god there's another moment of pure love type thread around - kill me now please

FriendofDorothy Tue 20-Nov-12 19:19:17

Link?

I kind of want the link

<masochist emoticon>

This thread is not accepting new messages.