Trying not to stress

(131 Posts)
Knakard Tue 23-Oct-12 00:05:28

Month 6 of ttc, have a regular 27/28 cycle both with coil and since it has been removed. On day 28 and no af and no signs what so ever no cramp pmt etc! However poas this morning and again in desperation about and hour ago and both bfn!
Both previous pregs (one mc) conceived whilst by surprise whilst still on contraception so I thought actually trying would mean it was a piece of cake (sad)
Please help me stay sane whilst I wait for af and not spend £££ on bloody tests ( no more in the house).

bluefreckles Fri 04-Jan-13 20:41:32

bundle4me - I think you and I are in the same boat
I'm now 5 days late and had a BFN yesterday morning and about 5pm today. Really down and no idea what is going on sad

Clca Fri 04-Jan-13 21:12:17

Yep Jenni it's on my birthday! 21st Jan.... Very excited! shock Got my first appointment with the midwife on 15th too.

You? X

Clca Fri 04-Jan-13 21:12:51

P.s hope you feel better soon x

jennimoo Fri 04-Jan-13 21:21:57

I've seen dr but no dates for anything else yet. Planning on a private scan in a couple of weeks though. Fingers crossed for a heartbeat!

Clca Fri 04-Jan-13 21:49:49

Sure it'll be fine hun!

I'm feeling really nervous - just desperate for the 12 week scan and know everything's ok!

jennimoo Sat 26-Jan-13 16:13:20

Hi Clca, had your scan?

We had one last Saturday and a heartbeat and everything so looking good. Also had norovirus too...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now