concive plus lube

(6 Posts)
Hai1988 Thu 11-Oct-12 16:15:00

ok thanks
lady ur post has made me chuckle lol, I will bare that in mind for when it arrives, it is due to be delivered just before my fertile period so im hoping a am lucky with it and that it also gets delivered on time or i will give the delivery driver telling to grin

winkle2 Thu 11-Oct-12 15:21:14

I tried it a few months back but it didnt work for me. Hope you have a better result!

I've just got my BFP using it for the first month of trying. Though I did up the DTD too, so is a combination of both, I think.

It was cycle 5 of TTC.

ladywhogrowsveggies Thu 11-Oct-12 13:28:03

I tried it last night night didn't tell dh. Though he soon found out (at a certain starting point) and totally grossed out. It is still making me giggle but put an end to any baby making dancing! My advise use only a little he he

Christelle2207 Thu 11-Oct-12 13:17:19

we use it. although expensive a little goes a long way.
it really helps things along when needed- we don't use it every time. i dont think it will help you get pg though- it's simply a lube that is friendly rather than hostile to sperm. some people swear by it though.

Hai1988 Thu 11-Oct-12 13:06:23

Have just purchesed a trail pack of this lube.off amazon and just wondered what peoples experiance of using this has been ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now