concive plus lube

(6 Posts)
Hai1988 Thu 11-Oct-12 13:06:23

Have just purchesed a trail pack of this lube.off amazon and just wondered what peoples experiance of using this has been ?

Christelle2207 Thu 11-Oct-12 13:17:19

we use it. although expensive a little goes a long way.
it really helps things along when needed- we don't use it every time. i dont think it will help you get pg though- it's simply a lube that is friendly rather than hostile to sperm. some people swear by it though.

ladywhogrowsveggies Thu 11-Oct-12 13:28:03

I tried it last night night didn't tell dh. Though he soon found out (at a certain starting point) and totally grossed out. It is still making me giggle but put an end to any baby making dancing! My advise use only a little he he

I've just got my BFP using it for the first month of trying. Though I did up the DTD too, so is a combination of both, I think.

It was cycle 5 of TTC.

winkle2 Thu 11-Oct-12 15:21:14

I tried it a few months back but it didnt work for me. Hope you have a better result!

Hai1988 Thu 11-Oct-12 16:15:00

ok thanks
lady ur post has made me chuckle lol, I will bare that in mind for when it arrives, it is due to be delivered just before my fertile period so im hoping a am lucky with it and that it also gets delivered on time or i will give the delivery driver telling to grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now