How many DPO did you know you we're pg?

(5 Posts)
AlmondFrangipani Tue 02-Oct-12 12:24:06

And what symptoms did you have?? I'm on the 2ww and desperate for comparisons!!

HaveALittleFaith Tue 02-Oct-12 19:24:49

I wondered about 11dpo. I had a hypo (went proper shaky and sick and wait after I ate) after eating sweets which is unusual for me. At 12dpo I developed a heightened sense of smell! So much so that when they did a deep clean at work it made me puke! That's what inspired me to come home and test - BFP!

I had large boobs and extreme fatigue but I got them with most two week waits so I didn't pay much attention to them.

Marmiteisyummy Wed 03-Oct-12 13:58:19

Flat out exhausted at 9dpo. BFP next morning.

BettyFlutterbly Wed 03-Oct-12 14:09:28

Good question Almond. I'll be following this thread until we test!

With dd I tested one week after af was due, it was my first cycle ttc (seeing what happened!) so I wasn't particularly thinking about it every second of every day like I am now! I did feel very sick after having only one cocktail the weekend af was due.

With my last pg I tested on the day af was due and got a very very faint line. It continued to be faint every day until I mc so that pg probably wasn't right from the start.

I feel shattered and bloated today at 10dpo. I hope it's because I'm pregnant!!

Do you have any symptoms?

AlmondFrangipani Wed 03-Oct-12 14:55:43

Thanks for the replies!

Betty I'm CD7 and I have had mostly cramps and a bit bloated but nothing else out of the ordinary! Not really sure what implantation cramps are like so I am trying not to get my hopes up too much!!

Fingers crossed!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now