TTC #1 Thread 7

(988 Posts)

Here we go ladies...this really IS it for us all!

RaspberrysAndIcecream Tue 04-Dec-12 16:56:21

Big hugs Block <passes a huge bar of dairy milk & a box of tissues>

2moro is cycle day 28, 10 days post ov - gotta hold out till the weekend, but I know I'm going to be gutted if its a -ve. But also desperately not wanting to get my hopes up, also desperately wanting it to be a positive. Does that make any sense?! confused

Blockette Tue 04-Dec-12 17:14:19

YES! <Hugs>

RaspberrysAndIcecream Wed 05-Dec-12 13:16:42

had a cry last night and this morning

Bloody hormones!!! blush

Off to make a cuppa brew anyone want to join me??!!! grin promise I won't cry very much

andadietcoke Wed 05-Dec-12 14:07:28

I can't stop crying

I've decided my Aunt Flo is a vindictive bitch who is punishing me for eagerly awaiting her arrival.

I promise not to complain again because despite it all I'm very grateful things are getting back to normal and I can TTC again this month but I am having a nightmare day. Think I'm bleeding more than with the mc, have been in agony, and have had to buy new knickers, tights, skirt and maternity pads at lunchtime. Drugged up to the eyeballs and poor (only shop with something suitable in the little Cheshire town I work in was Laura Ashley). Argh.

RaspberrysAndIcecream Wed 05-Dec-12 14:26:37

Oh dietcoke - I'm sorry. <shares chocolate with dietcoke as well as block> and complain all u like - coz sometimes you've just got to coz it makes u feel better!!! And it's there's a lot of people here that can understand. So sorry about ur mc. sad
Big Hugs all round this week I think. And AF is a vindictive bitch!! I'm waiting for the cowbag to arrive.

Which'll be lovely, seeing pregnant friends all through the next week so I'm gonna have to toughen up and cry when I get home

Blockette Wed 05-Dec-12 15:29:18

Oh no! I think the holidays make it worse. We will be strong! And as you said coke now you can TTC again - you can start timing things easier now. Although having to go to Laura Ashley is worth the tears on its own!

Best way to deal with pregnant friends is to have a nice big glass of wine in front of them, along with some lovely sushi, then bend down to do your shoes up while smirking the whole time! wink
And when you feel tearful go upstairs and lie belly-down on your bed, and get your DP to bring you blue cheese on toast!

DH has already started on a game plan for this month, apparently I have to come home from my work Christmas party (its in London, I live in Cardiff!!) instead of staying there, then he's going to get me drunk and we'll DTD - He said this is a sure fire way to make sure your pregnant! wink

Blockette Fri 07-Dec-12 22:49:08

FX for you tomorrow Raspberrys!

RaspberrysAndIcecream Sat 08-Dec-12 08:52:20

Did a test this morning, negative.

But no AF yet - it's all a waiting game isn't it?!

Now to go and make my house immaculate and eat loads of chocolate and get ready for friend of dh who only comes round when they want advice about their ds. As a childcarer there's nothing more I want than to talk "work" at the weekend while all other conversations are to dh while he ignores ds coz raspberries knows what she's doing <god that sounds very bitter doesn't it?! blush

What's everyone else up to this weekend?

RaspberrysAndIcecream Sat 08-Dec-12 08:53:46

Just seen ur post block thanku for thinking of me. thanks

How are u?

Boozeandadietjinglebell Sat 08-Dec-12 10:29:26

When's AF due Raspberrys? I didn't get a BFP early last time. Wait it out, and try to resist POAS again or it'll drive you mad.

Smile87 Sat 08-Dec-12 11:08:41

Completely know how you feel. This year my sister had my gorgeous nephew, my best friend had my godson. Yesterday my cousin had her baby. And my maid of honour had her baby girl this morning hmm. But today I'm going to eat a big bit of Brie and Pâté and go buy myself some nice underwear smile

Boozeandadietjinglebell Sat 08-Dec-12 11:19:21

Smile don't forget the sushi wink

Smile87 Sat 08-Dec-12 12:57:42

Thank you adding that too the list smile

RaspberrysAndIcecream Sat 08-Dec-12 13:53:24

Hi booze

It's day 30, AF has been appearing anywhere from day 30 to day 34. I won't poas until day 35 now.

Another waiting game hmm but I've already driven myself mad so a few more days of being a TTC nutjob won't do anymore harm!! grin

Blockette Sat 08-Dec-12 19:58:46

Ohh Raspberrys I'm sorry sad but it's not over till AF visits! smile maybe your BFP is just shy ;)

fl0b0t Sun 09-Dec-12 17:26:25

Erg- not due for 10 days and have officially the sorest boobs in the history of the world possibly exaggerating, and felt really ropey this morning and couldn't face my cup of tea. Great, phantom preg symptoms to raise my hopes! confused

Blockette Sun 09-Dec-12 21:17:09

Ohh that sounds interesting fl0b0t! Fx!!!

Boozeandadietjinglebell Sun 09-Dec-12 21:23:30

Ooh Fl0 definitely sounds promising. You get 1,000 TTC SS points for sore boobs that far out from AF. Yay! (Fx)

fl0b0t Sun 09-Dec-12 22:10:33

Cheers all, seems so early to be pms but my cycle isn't totally regular.... Fx here too for raspberrys too!

Blockette Mon 10-Dec-12 20:44:19

Any news Raspberrys? Anyone else got anything exciting happening?

So far the thread is still focusing on Fl0's boobs! grin

RaspberrysAndIcecream Tue 11-Dec-12 09:11:13

Well, I'm out.

That fucking bitch I'm not bitter I promise AF arrived in the middle of the night. That'll teach me for getting my hopes up sad holding it together for now till I get home & then I'll cry

How's ur boobs flo??!!

fl0b0t Tue 11-Dec-12 09:15:24

Haha, I've never had so much attention on my boobs.... well there was this one time.... haha!

Still mighty tender all around the sides, but no other symptons at all. I am going to thee dr this morning for something else and might mention it.

Got me all paranoid reading mumsnet stuff in the bath the other night as I didn't realise that you still can have a light period if you're pregnant. I tested a bit early last month, got a negative and then had a very light period.... ? :-S

Blockette Tue 11-Dec-12 09:45:01

ohh Raspberrys I'm so sorry sad but you can enjoy yourself over Christmas now, without having to hide the fact you're not drinking ;) - here have a mince pie, and a small mountain of chocolate sad - Here's too 2013! grin

Well Fl0 I think you're our last 2012 hope. If you think that last AF was really light, you could always POAS ;)

- Good luck with your appointment! Hope those boobs stay tender! wink <pokes Fl0 in the boob>

Boozeandadietjinglebell Tue 11-Dec-12 10:18:41

Raspberrys I'm sorry. Buy a bottle of wine at lunchtime and sit and drink it and be smug later, maybe with some nice pâté and gooey cheese. It might help a little bit...

Fl0 definitely mention it, you never know...

I could technically POAS in 2012 - AF due on 1/1/13, but will be in America and I go on Boxing Day, so probably a little bit too early before I go. Will see how SS goes I think.

fl0b0t Tue 11-Dec-12 10:25:10

raspberry that's crappy, but yes, enjoy wine and cheese for me as I'm desperately avoiding with 4 parties to go to this weekend! It's going to be damn impossivle.

Booze can you wait until you get to america? I will POAS when I get to my christmas destination as I want to be with my DH when I do it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now