Come dance round Pipbin's May pole for women looking for a May baby.

(102 Posts)
Pipbin Tue 04-Sep-12 19:05:47

Well the Easter thread was getting rather full so I thought I would start this.
Pick a coloured ribbon and dance round the big old fertility symbol.

Pipbin Sat 22-Sep-12 20:59:21

The only thing that I can think of is that I had an HSG mid way through my last cycle.

BeadyEyes Mon 24-Sep-12 08:13:58

I think that would do it Pip - I started ovulating a week earlier after having a hysteroscopy a few months ago.

I am releasing the golden egg today and everything has been (ahem) well-timed...

Do you ladies think I should print off my FF charts and take them to the consultant next week? Or are they not interested in that sort of thing if blood tests confirm you are ovulating?

ShiftyFades Sun 30-Sep-12 11:03:40

Hello!!! I'm back!!! grin
Had no signal on holiday sad
AF due sometime next week and I'm moody and tired so I think she's def on her way.
How is everyone?

Pipbin Sun 30-Sep-12 15:39:29

Hello Shifty. I thought this thread had died!
How was the holiday?

I've had a rather sad week. Woman at work announced she was pregnant, friend's baby, who they weren't even trying for, turned one and I started spotting.

However we have decided that next month we will go for every other day and he understands that I don't need to 'arrive' if you know what I mean.

Pipbin Sun 30-Sep-12 15:43:51

Oh, and I POAS this morning and got a BFN.
I have decided to stop temping this month, just use the CBFM, as I'm still on the trial.
The cycle after this next one will be the one where I start on Clomid, and I would love to do it by nature alone really.

ShiftyFades Sun 30-Sep-12 23:22:20

sad sorry to hear that Pipbin

Holiday was ok, nothing exciting as we holiday'd in the UK. DH did all the driving, we had no 'phone signals and I'd (thankfully) bought some new toys for DS to take.
It was good though, no distractions grin and DS has mastered Peppa Pig dominoes smile
It was a typical holiday park, thankfully quiet and we had a luxury caravan.
We are about to start building works tomorrow and DS and I will have to move out for some of it, hopefully DH and I will still get to dtd at some point!! It's not going to be fun living with my parents again sad

ShiftyFades Sun 07-Oct-12 07:03:35

How are you doing Pipbin? AF is packing up to leave here. Good news is that she has behaved normally for the 2nd time in a row. One more go for me, possibly 2, and then I'm going to cut my losses.

Pipbin Sun 07-Oct-12 09:44:37

All started well with EOD and the I was very ill last night and I'm not sure when I'm going to be up to it again.
Problem is that normally I ov on around cd 18 but last month I ov'd on cd 13.
CD 8 here now.

ShiftyFades Mon 08-Oct-12 10:02:59

I think I'm just a day behind you, CD8 today for me.
Got the builders in so trying to stay calm and not get stressed, DH is being the stress head (unusually) instead wink

ShiftyFades Fri 12-Oct-12 17:54:03

Hey Pipbin, how are you doing? Day 11 here, planning on dtd every other day.
Wishing us both lots of luck for this month grin

ShiftyFades Fri 12-Oct-12 17:54:33

Oh, no, I'm cd12!! Lol

Pipbin Sun 14-Oct-12 15:14:30

Hey Shifty. It's been nearly every day here. DH is loving it!

ShiftyFades Sun 14-Oct-12 20:44:18

Ha ha!! We aren't officially going with dates (release the pressure) but we have sliced things up with a few different positions blush grin

ShiftyFades Tue 16-Oct-12 13:42:47

Day 16 here, have been actively dtd wink
You must be on day 17 now pipbin.
My plan is to carry on with alternate days (last night was a bonus day as I had tummy cramps last night so I might have ovulated at a scissor sisters concert blush). Will dtd again tonight. This has definitely been the best month sex-wise wink

Pipbin Tue 16-Oct-12 17:43:35

Same here Shifty.
I'm on cd16, easy to remember as my cd1 was the 1st.

We attempted to DTD last night but it didn't work. Still, we had done the night before. Fairly sure I ov'd last night though.

ShiftyFades Tue 23-Oct-12 17:48:23

Well AF is due Monday for me, are you Sunday Pip?

Pipbin Tue 23-Oct-12 18:03:13

Tuesday for me Shifty. Long old LP for me.

ShiftyFades Wed 24-Oct-12 18:11:12

I've been a bit stroppy since last weekend, not sure if it's hormones or the bloody mud from the builders!!!

ShiftyFades Fri 26-Oct-12 19:44:18

I'm moody and have a spot blushsad
I think she's on her way...

Pipbin Fri 26-Oct-12 20:13:23

I've been spotting the last few days, I think she's coming here too.

ShiftyFades Fri 26-Oct-12 22:10:22

Just started spotting too sadsadsad

Pipbin Fri 26-Oct-12 23:09:00

Oh sod it all. I'm not actually due until Tuesday either.
Spotting has stopped here. but I know that I get spotting, one day of no spotting and then AF shows.

Het, it might be implantation for the both of us!

ShiftyFades Fri 26-Oct-12 23:19:56

Yep, odd for me too, I'm due on Monday! So this must be day 26 confused

Back in March (ish) I was a while week late! confused

Bigger it, bugger the spot, bugger the moods... MUST be implantation wink

ShiftyFades Fri 26-Oct-12 23:20:11

Bugger it blush

Pipbin Fri 26-Oct-12 23:30:16

I always get spotting. I only once since starting TTCing 18 months ago has AF arrived unannounced.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now