Just Shagging - The lazy TTCers heaven, this is Shaggers Corner, Part 11

(1000 Posts)
Kittenkatzen Fri 31-Aug-12 11:32:56

(sorry I know that's awful but seriously, can you think of anything else that rhymes with "eleven"?!)

Ladies, leave your OPKs at the door, and settle in for part 11 of JSing!

Fred rules;

1. Thou shalt shag as much as humanly possible in order to get upduffed.
2. Thou shalt not partake of OPKs, temping, or charting.
3. Thou shalt keep symptom spotting to a minimum.
4. Thou shalt share wine and [tea] with your fredmates where needed.

JSing lingo;

ERTD = Evil Red Tide of Dooooooommmmmmm. Or AF to most others.
Pant snot = Egg white cervical mucus.
Doing a kitten = Getting upduffed soon after joining (warning: may induce envy in other posters).
Viroid = This is you, dear poster. The reason for this is a closely guarded secret, known only to....er....well, nobody as far as we can tell!
POAS = Pee On A Stick (of the pregnancy detecting kind, not from a tree). Also known as PIAR (Pee In A Ramekin - cos we're posh birds innit).
Shagging like something = JSing like a teenage nymphomaniac.
Giving a hooya = Giving a much needed slap to a fellow poster in danger of slipping into ttc obsession.

The link to Part 10 is here.

The link to the latest grads thread is here.

So don those shag capes, we have standards to maintain - Part 10 saw an amazing 9 BFPs, including one set of twins! So - what are you still doing here? GET SHAGGING!!

grin

FrustratedSycamorePants Sun 02-Sep-12 11:08:42

Hi fellow shaggers <waves>
CD something or other -I'm refusing to count this cycle, mainly due to calendar resetting itself-- but ertd has left so just shagging has commenced. grin
I am going to presume that I am fertile from now until I get up-duffed. grin

AndieMatrix Sun 02-Sep-12 13:10:02

Congrats couch

Frustrated That's the way to do it! grin

Nice to see some (figurative) new faces. waves

Symptom watch: Naseous and dizzy on and off,extremely tender breasts and nipples (making my fave bits of JSing less fun) Told DP I'm reluctant to POAS in case of disappointment he said a BFN would just ran more JSing which is fine by him.lol

Hope everyone's having a good Sunday.

Kittenkatzen Sun 02-Sep-12 13:22:55

Congrats couch, nice positive start to the thread smile

Welcome sephy good luck at the hosi this week hope you get the results you need.

frustrated that sounds like a good plan to me, I think I'll join you with the positive thinking.

DH and I off on holiday shortly so may be a bit quiet for the next couple of weeks. Hope you're all having lovely weekends shaggers smile

Kittenkatzen Sun 02-Sep-12 13:23:48

Damn forgot to say andie symptoms all sound exciting! Make sure you update us on the POAS status grin

Hooya Sun 02-Sep-12 14:33:13

Hi Sephy <waves> hope you have lots of fun here, kidneys permitting!

33 hope your hangover was brief smile

Kitten hope you have a brilliant holiday!

We've had a nice lazy weekend, felt a bit sick on Sat then nothing on Sun so decided deffo not pg, and got down to some more shagging grin feel much more relaxed about it now, not worrying about when it will happen, and focusing all my efforts on quality and quantity JSing!

Hope everyone had a good one!

SuffolkNWhat Sun 02-Sep-12 14:49:49

WAHOO ERTD has buggered off so back to JSing tonight, need it as will not sleep otherwise (Sunday night back to school feeling)

Lolcbcblemonlime Sun 02-Sep-12 17:08:56

Afternoon all
Hi frustrated! <waves Pom poms, donuts and whatever else around>
Knackered after wedding and just had a 4 hour afternoon nap blush
Cd12 here. Had quick shag this morning on shit travelodge bed but had to be done!

SuffolkNWhat Sun 02-Sep-12 17:15:48

lol @ shit travelodge bed, they are bleddy awful aren't they!

LadyJeanHearneTuddles Sun 02-Sep-12 18:38:34

We only decided yesterday to TTC the lazy way.

I'm on the phone app so don't think I can copy and paste. Can some lovely person put me on the list please.

Name: LadyJeanHearneTuddles
DC: None
TTC: 1 day grin

TIA

Welcome Sephy (good luck for the tests) & LadyJean <waves at another kent/londoner>

DH is working (boo) & DS is snoring away so I don't think I'll be going to bed anytime soon!

Kitten, we've taken the other fred's word for it & are going for a shagfest in Arundel...the wetland centre sold it for me, I luff ducks. Have a great holiday!

Andie, oooh sounds good! I'm busting out of my bras atm but have not put on any weight for 2 days...so I'm feeling less positive about a bfp. Although ERTD is due around the 9th so not long before I can go PIAR mad!

LadyJeanHearneTuddles Sun 02-Sep-12 22:17:44

Waves back at AWoman I only have a / for now. Moving to Kent full time in November but working in London still so I guess it's still a / ?????

<confused now>

FrustratedSycamorePants Sun 02-Sep-12 23:11:46

<picks up donut crumbs and waves back> lolcbcb I'd take a bleddy travel lodge bed over my horrendously squeaky bed any day. envy of your nap.
Ps stress is good, I've blitzed my house, it I now almost tidy enough to cope with or get a cleaner wink

Hi ladyjean and sephy welcome aboard.

Hi everyone else <waves at everyone else> my virtual arm hurts now

Back to work tomorrow. Pretty certain I'll be back on here by lunch time.

Hooya Sun 02-Sep-12 23:56:55

Hello LadyJean <waves>

lol shag + nap = ideal afternoon, as far as I can tell, even in shit travelodge!

Frustrated I loved having a cleaner. Made life much more fun and easy! Hope first day back for you and Suffolk is bearable!

Horse and Andie PIAR, PIAR!! stay strong grin

I am on CD21 if last ERTD was not implantation so next ERTD due in either 2 days or 7 days depending which cycle I believe! confused

Hope everyone has a good week!

Lolcbcblemonlime Mon 03-Sep-12 09:27:34

Yeah felt so much better after nap! And shag was just a fun one to... Erm... Get rid of dead sperm as we hadnt done it for over a week!
I've been asking on other threads but as you are the expert shaggers- do u use conceive plus? Any feedback?? I'm tempted to buy it today for this weeks fest!
But would have to hide it from DH and pretend I'm extra hornyblush - is that really misleading?

AndieMatrix Mon 03-Sep-12 12:01:07

lol I was looking at conceive plus after finding out saliva kills sperm (TMI??) but haven't got round to buying any yet. Why would you have to hide it from DH?

Hooya Mon 03-Sep-12 12:17:40

Hello!

I was wondering if we should consider conceive plus (or another one, preseed? I may have remembered that wrong) as I'd read the thing about saliva too... <way way TMI, look away now if shy> Does anyone know how much we're talking about? I mean, if you go from <ahem> mouth action to shagging, is that your chances ruined? Saliva can't be that potent, surely?

I too am intrigued lol by keeping it secret - is he just not a lube fan?

Ah, words I never thought I'd type, seems to happen a lot around here!

I was wondering that, Hooya...I really can't imagine that it can be that potent. Surely a tiny amount of saliva on the tip of him (how delicate!) Wouldn't affect the sperm as it shoots out away from it?!

I'm buggered if it seriously is that potent!

Hooya Mon 03-Sep-12 12:40:12

Nicki I am impressed, you've made that not sound filthy at all!

I think you're right, surely just a little bit can't be fatal to a good load of sperm eh? The last thing I want to do while getting down to it is have to shout "no don't do that, it kills the sperm!" - bit of a passion killer!

Ha ha...I certainly won't be shouting that at all! I'm sure it will be OK in tiny amounts. :-)

LadyJeanHearneTuddles Mon 03-Sep-12 12:53:15

Wait!! Saliva kills sperm?????

Erm, would that be my saliva or his saliva doing the killing?

Hooya Mon 03-Sep-12 12:54:49

I love this thread grin it makes me chuckle.

swimmingnotdrowning Mon 03-Sep-12 13:22:00

Found you! I thought I'd lost you all!
<flashback to being a small child lost in the supermarket>

Lovely, shiny new fred - thanks kitten

I'm going to stay off the stats list if I may - relaxed and private is how I like it. wink

Congratulations couch

Lolcbcblemonlime Mon 03-Sep-12 13:37:23

Loving the saliva debate. Have bought conceive plus blush
Reason for secrecy is that as far as DH is concerned we are not ttcing. We are 'just seeing what happens' so I don't want to put him under pressure.
Therefore if he feels I'm extra horny he will (excuse the pun) be well up for it!!
Might try an early morning shag tomorrow on the basis of a naughty dream grin

Surely you'd have to have bucket loads of saliva actually in contact with the sperm as it shoots out? Not a tiny amount, which has already been diluted by CM during sex? Which isn't even in direct contact? Surely?!

And Lol, I'm in exactly the same position as you. Just going to act all horny later on!

This thread is not accepting new messages.