Just Shagging - The lazy TTCers heaven, this is Shaggers Corner, Part 11

(1000 Posts)
Kittenkatzen Fri 31-Aug-12 11:32:56

(sorry I know that's awful but seriously, can you think of anything else that rhymes with "eleven"?!)

Ladies, leave your OPKs at the door, and settle in for part 11 of JSing!

Fred rules;

1. Thou shalt shag as much as humanly possible in order to get upduffed.
2. Thou shalt not partake of OPKs, temping, or charting.
3. Thou shalt keep symptom spotting to a minimum.
4. Thou shalt share wine and [tea] with your fredmates where needed.

JSing lingo;

ERTD = Evil Red Tide of Dooooooommmmmmm. Or AF to most others.
Pant snot = Egg white cervical mucus.
Doing a kitten = Getting upduffed soon after joining (warning: may induce envy in other posters).
Viroid = This is you, dear poster. The reason for this is a closely guarded secret, known only to....er....well, nobody as far as we can tell!
POAS = Pee On A Stick (of the pregnancy detecting kind, not from a tree). Also known as PIAR (Pee In A Ramekin - cos we're posh birds innit).
Shagging like something = JSing like a teenage nymphomaniac.
Giving a hooya = Giving a much needed slap to a fellow poster in danger of slipping into ttc obsession.

The link to Part 10 is here.

The link to the latest grads thread is here.

So don those shag capes, we have standards to maintain - Part 10 saw an amazing 9 BFPs, including one set of twins! So - what are you still doing here? GET SHAGGING!!

grin

Grannyapple Fri 31-Aug-12 20:35:34

Ach can't do it as I'm on my phone. If anyone is on a pc at the mo, would they be kind enough to add me? If not, i'll try to do it over w/e?

Name:Grannyapple
DC: DS (18 months)
TTC: 2 months

AndieMatrix Fri 31-Aug-12 20:56:34

I'm crying at Emergency with Angela Griffin (rock n roll Friday!) which hormones are responsible for these tears?! <must not PIAR>

Incidentally DP decanted sauce from KFC into ramekins earlier and I had to stifle my laughter. grin

Name: Kittenkatzen
DC: None
TTC: Since May '12

Name: AWomanCalledHorse
DC: DS (8months)
TTC: 8 months

Name: Hooya

Name: Toffeesam
DC: none
TTC: 10 months

Name: 33PinkLadyApple
Location: Essex (I don't look, sound or act anything like a TOWIE bird tho!)
TTC: 1 month

Name: AndieMatrix
DC: 2 (DS 3, DD 23mths) and 2 DSSs (3 & 17m)

Name: SuffolkNWhat
DC: DD 2.11

Couchsweetpotato Fri 31-Aug-12 21:26:02

Alright, shaggers? !You've changed thread since I last popped in, and a huge quantity of you appear to have got up the duff. Hurray! grin

I appeared to announce my commencement of JSing, and promptly disappeared off on my holidays. I was going to return to say I was planning to really dig in on the JSing now, but in month #1, much to my astonishment, I seem to have, um, Done a Kitten. Very faint BFPs today. shock blush It may all go tits up yet, and I'll be back to become a proper thread member. But in the meantime I want to wish everyone on here Happy Shagging and the Very Best of British Luck.

33PinkLadyApple Fri 31-Aug-12 22:00:19

Watching i didnt know i was preg. H2b out so tested and bfn. Not really expecting bfp but hey had some wine and a bit tipsy so... might as well cos i could be one of those ladies i was thinking i might lucky early tester lady stooopid as earlist bpf could be is sep5th but am bit full of wine so... Am embarrassed about tipsyness on here but Bfn means its ok for vino yeah?!!

33PinkLadyApple Fri 31-Aug-12 22:17:20

These people on 'didnt know i was preg' are amazing/Stoopid. Convinced im not so jacobs creek it is. Sorry for drama ladies. Had coversation with 'adopted' mum earlier who has no idea we r ttc. Am adopted. I am 33 and happy with life including 'real/adopted' folks but brother who is 2 years older is an asshole! People have always asked if i would adopt? I would drefo if ttc didnt work out.

AndieMatrix Fri 31-Aug-12 22:30:56

33 Vino defo allowed. I knew someone who apparently didn't know she was pregnant, went to docs with crippling back pain,was told she was in labour! All the time I was pg with baby toes stuck in my ribs I was thinking "how could anybody NOT know?!" Amazes me.

SuffolkNWhat Fri 31-Aug-12 22:36:50

wine essential 33.

I love that programme! Some of them you think yeah I can see why you didn't know but others I'm hmm

Lolcbcblemonlime Fri 31-Aug-12 22:41:47

I have a friend that was attacked outside a pub and was told by the doctor it was not good news and the baby had died. She said what baby??? She was 23 weeks and had been having what looked like normal period and no bump. It was very traumatic for her!!

33PinkLadyApple Fri 31-Aug-12 22:50:54

Aah feel like im having breakdown in front of u guys. Saaaaado..
Wine has made me emotional loon big time. know bfn is confirmed (as just tested being slightly tipsy)'so am having some vino. Here comes the family history bit, Being adopted i can say how good it feels to be 'chosen'. To be one in a million.. Not really expecting bfp tonight but hey had some wine and a bit tipsy so... might as well cos i could be one of those ladies i was thinking i might lucky early tester. Am embarrassed about tipsyness on here but Bfn means its ok yeah?!! awesome! I still feel chosen though!

SuffolkNWhat Fri 31-Aug-12 22:51:10

Oh goodness how awful for her sad

notsoold Fri 31-Aug-12 22:52:14

Ohhhh new thread....
I will post my details soon. Just been using my phone during holidays.
Back today and I have to catch up with my work. InStead....here I am.
Jsed twice during last week. Stents still in the right place and very restrictive on positions (tmi).
But dh and I were really stressed and dtd always helps....
So my cure for stress? Js
Cure for ttc ? Js
Cure for stressing about ttc? Js
Cure for lack of jsing? Food...
Although I remember happily going for months without sex when children were young smile

AndieMatrix Fri 31-Aug-12 23:04:28

Oh lol that's sad. :-(
Hi notso Good logic. And they say men have more logical brains, ha!

33PinkLadyApple Fri 31-Aug-12 23:10:53

Awful lol so sorry for ur mate

33PinkLadyApple Fri 31-Aug-12 23:24:29

Hey andie fx for sep xx

33PinkLadyApple Sat 01-Sep-12 00:29:10

Well he is alumimat&#128014;&#127803;

Hooya Sat 01-Sep-12 02:57:41

Woohoo congrats couch! I think people missed it in the new fred excitement, just scrolled back and found it! You have the honour of the first upduff of the new thread I think smilesmile hope it's uneventful!

Hi notso and welcome back on the shagging wagon grin

Horse love the idea of celebratory bum sex, so brilliantly inappropriate and appropriate at the same time, IYKWIM!

33 sorry about your BFN, wine defo allowed. How brilliant to be a chosen one, and great that you would do the same, I know I would!

Suffolk hope ERTD gets out the way soon.

I woke up and felt sick again today, but I have such a rubbish tummy normally, I am not making any assumptions. DP wants me to PIAR but I know it will be disappointing so trying to hold out a bit longer!

Here's to a fab weekend for all - now must go rouse hungover DP from his pit, that's not going to be pretty!

33PinkLadyApple Sat 01-Sep-12 09:39:15

Oh dear. Feeling tad embarrassed overhung

livismum Sat 01-Sep-12 09:55:26

Oh dear 33 would make u a cuppa but on my phone and can only do smilies smile
Hope your suffering too much I love reading tipsy posts, do we need another Fred rule about this situation?! grin

livismum Sat 01-Sep-12 09:56:57

Sorry blush should clearly say hope your not suffering too much! Oops silly unsmart phone!

Lol, how terrible for your mate. sad

<Passes 33 a plate of greasy fry up>
I'm not adopted but have a crap mother, she managed to produce 4 children easily, and didn't care about them (aside from golden child, not me!)...it's really frustrating seeing/knowing people who won't/don't provide a good home/start/love for a child falling pregnant really easily when you know you'd provide a fab start for children.
DH doesn't want to adopt now we have DS.

Congrats Couch!! Fingers are crossed we don't see you on this thread again (in the nicest possible way), look forward to hearing of Mini Couch (footstool?) in 9 months!

notsoold Sat 01-Sep-12 10:57:14

Name: Kittenkatzen
TTC: Since May '12

Name: AWomanCalledHorse
DC: DS (8months)
TTC: 8 months

Name: Hooya

Name: Toffeesam
TTC: 10 months

Name: 33PinkLadyApple
Location: Essex (I don't look, sound or act anything like a TOWIE bird tho!)

Name: AndieMatrix
DC: 2 (DS 3, DD 23mths) and 2 DSSs (3 & 17m)

Name: SuffolkNWhat
DC: DD 2.11

Name: Notsoold
DC: DD(18yo), DS(13yo)
TTC:1 month

Well...Count me in stents or not....I just love the thread!!!

Sephy Sat 01-Sep-12 16:42:05

This looks like a good place to hang out, so I'll put down a marker now to come back later in the month if you don't mind. My dh and I are hoping to start ttc #1 v soon, but I've got to have some tests first to check my kidneys would be up to being pregnant... Appointment at hospital on Friday (have been waiting impatiently for 2 months) and fx it'll be good news and I'll be able to start js-ing very soon!

Congrats couch on your news, and hope more of you ladies join her soon!

notsoold Sat 01-Sep-12 17:32:37

Congrats couch.... wonderful news!

hopeful92 Sun 02-Sep-12 09:11:47

Name: hopeful92
TTC: 3 months

This thread is not accepting new messages.