Emmsy's ladies - 4 years of weebling - still going strong!

(996 Posts)
4everhopeful Mon 13-Aug-12 20:02:24

Here's to us ladies! Proud to be part of this - onwards and upwards..

4everhopeful Sat 23-Feb-13 19:01:06

Crossing everything for you too mrskate, I'm almost certain in my 6th pregnancy i had a scan around 5&1/2wks & only saw a sac & no bean, went back a wk later & there was bean! My epu won't scan til your 7wks now to be certain of seeing something... Also with this pregnancy I've been moved forward a whole 9days, so despite being quite sure of dates, there's always room for a bit of give and take! Hopefully that's a bit of reassurance you can definitely hold onto hon... x

Sending more positive vibes mrskate. Poor you, have you had bleeding or something?

moon yes of course you will be weebling big time. I'm sure you can't even let yourself dare to believe that this is going to be your time but a pma will go a long way. Try & relax & visualise a positive outcome. Also brick-boobs are good! grin For you & 4ever, I found my three successful pregnancies more physically painful than the three miscarriages. I really suffered from what they call round ligament pain & had to have hot wheat bags on my bump each time as the pain was quite acute at times.

4ever of course you can mark your dates here. We all cope with the past differently. All I know is that I had one edd in sept, one in feb & one in April. I have the tattoo on my foot to show that my lost babies were most definitely real babies to me.

Welcome back remindme. Have missed you on fb too!

SabsFabulous Sun 24-Feb-13 11:28:55

Here's my hand to hold too mrskate I have everything crossed for you

Weeble away moon We're here with you all the way

Special hugs to 4ever and also barbie and Buddha if you happen to be lurking

I'm 23 weeks today. Got back from Marrakech yesterday, but have had a bit of bad personal news, so trying hard to stay strong and hoping the stress isn't affecting lo.

Be back soon x

Neeko Sun 24-Feb-13 13:56:16

Hope you're ok sabs

MrsKate Sun 24-Feb-13 14:16:39

My hcg levels have risen but just shy of doubled so having scan on tues ive still got pain on my left side so they said they cant still rule out ectopic sadsadsad my head is all over place should be grateful they have risen and not dropped i suppose

moonmrs Sun 24-Feb-13 15:33:52

my fingers are crossed for you mrskate

welcome back sabs sorry to hear you've had bad news

<waves> to neeko

Neeko Sun 24-Feb-13 16:00:54

Mrskate Didn't your next levels rise quite slowly in the beginning with your DS? Think I remember there being similar speculation at this stage.

Neeko Sun 24-Feb-13 16:04:28

sorry I hit post by accident there. Hope the pain is just the wee one bedding in.

Hi Moon. How are you feeling today?

4everhopeful Sun 24-Feb-13 17:29:03

Sending every positive wish your way for a good outcome on tuesday mrskate... Poor thing you must be in turmoil...

Sabs welcome home and loving your photos of S on WA whilst you were away! Sorry to hear you've had sad news, hope you're ok and holding up for littlun..

Moon how you weebling today honey? 14 sleeps and counting wink Squeezing your hand from afar...

Big waves to Neeko & Mls... smile

moonmrs Sun 24-Feb-13 20:06:13

I'm weebling ok today thanks, my mum's been round today and although we only briefly talked about the bean, its always nice to see her and everything is ok when she's here smile

CurlyLikesShortShorts Mon 25-Feb-13 10:44:34

Mrskate lovely here is my hand and one for moon, hang in there. I know it will be the longest two weeks of your life. massive hugs to 4ever and neeko too. Of course this is the place to acknowledge your llos if that helps. people expect us to move on in real life. I'm so holding all of your hands at the moment, and won't let go of mrskates till tomorrow.

Sabs, i hope you are okay. Im so sorry about your news. A very close friend died last night and although it wasn't unexpected and she had a happy life in which she was much loved, I just cant bear to think of life without her sad She practically brought us up. I just wanted to say hug your little ones really tight and I am praying for your beans. I will try and lurk as much as I can but please forgive if I'm not around much for the next few days.

What time is your scan mrskate?

Waves to remindme xxx

MrsKate Mon 25-Feb-13 13:02:18

Hi girls
Im feeling a little reassured today . Been to my gp who is great she examined me and is hopeful the pain is scar tissue stretching from my c section or burst ovarian cyst which i know i have . The pain is a little higher up to be ectopic . I really hope she is right . My scan is tomorrow at 09:30 blushblushblush

Neeko Mon 25-Feb-13 13:48:23

curly so sorry to hear about your friend. sad sad Thinking of you.

Mrskate glad to hear you're feeling reassured today. Will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Doing some spring cleaning today. Sometimes it's better not to know how dirty your house has become!shock

moonmrs Mon 25-Feb-13 20:05:41

Awww curly so sorry to hear about your friend, even when its not unexpected it doesn't make it any easier to cope with. Hope you are ok, big hug.

mrskate glad to hear your gp reassured you, will have everything crossed for your shy bean tomorrow

neeko I'm sure once you start cleaning it just makes the rest of your house look dirty, so what started out as a quick spritz ends up being a full house clean! I hate cleaning.... Dh once bought a new vacuum, and announced that he'd bought me a new one shock needless to say I have never used it because of his cheek wink

4everhopeful Tue 26-Feb-13 09:12:22

Popping in to give mrskates hand a squeeze of reassurance and to send positive vibes... please let us know asap...

Also a big ((((hug)))) for curly after your sad news... x

Waves to all x

CurlyLikesShortShorts Tue 26-Feb-13 09:56:16

Any news on mrskate? I am squeezing hard xxx

Still laughing at your top reason never to vacuum moon wink

Waves to neeko and her newly sparkly house

Thanks for the support lovelies. I'm intending not to randomly burst into tears today. Tomorrow is the funeral so I don't think any of us will last five minutes sad

CurlyLikesShortShorts Tue 26-Feb-13 09:56:53

Waves to 4ever

So sad to hear about your friend curly. Let it all out tomorrow, it will be very cathartic. I'm sure you'll all give her a fantastic send off xx

mrskate sending every positive vibe to you and your bean x

morning 4ever smile

Must dash, building hot wheels track for B x

CurlyLikesShortShorts Tue 26-Feb-13 10:26:30

So much for not bursting into tears. I just read blues post and I'm off again sad thanks lovely she deserves the best send off

Getting worried about mrskate but I know these scans never happen on time. Still squeezing xxx

curly so sorry to hear about your friend.

mrskate another hand here to hold. Waiting with bated breath...

MrsKate Tue 26-Feb-13 11:17:09

Hi girls
Well had scan things have grown and in the right place smilestill cant see bean but can see yolk sac now things are a little small for my dates so fingers cross this bean stays shock

4everhopeful Tue 26-Feb-13 11:44:36

Ahh phew mrskate what a huge relief! Sounds like hopefully you just have a small beanie! A few days makes such a world of difference at this stage... When's the next scan?

Morning blue , curly & mls smile

MrsKate Tue 26-Feb-13 11:49:55

They are not scanning me again hmm just a waiting game now xx

CurlyLikesShortShorts Tue 26-Feb-13 11:52:31

Phew mrskate I have fingers and toes crossed for you smile
Roll on morning sickness!!!

moonmrs Tue 26-Feb-13 12:39:22

lunchtime lurking - glad to hear mrskate had a good scan smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now