Emmsy's ladies - 4 years of weebling - still going strong!

(996 Posts)
4everhopeful Mon 13-Aug-12 20:02:24

Here's to us ladies! Proud to be part of this - onwards and upwards..

Barbie1 Mon 04-Feb-13 18:27:38

Love how everyone comes together at such special times...

I'm here, lurking...the sick bug got us all good and proper. It's only today we are all back to health [touch wood] so ill be back posting soon...

SabsFabulous Mon 04-Feb-13 18:35:06

It does feel like I've been pregnant for ages smile but at least now I can count down the weeks having past the half way point (If that makes sense!)

I'm not as tired now which is good but getting more busier at work which is not so good. Trying not to get into the same situation with Saara where I WA signed off work for stress for 2 weeks but I have a much better team I work with now so hopefully that won't happen.

Feeling some movement which is fab but can't wait for the proper kicks grin

How are you doing Monkey?

SabsFabulous Mon 04-Feb-13 18:35:37

Oops ignore double posting blush

moonmrs Mon 04-Feb-13 19:04:17

Thank you so much girls grin it means the world to me that you're all behind me with hands ready to hold, I really do appreciate you all. We are still a bit in shock ourselves, and because we've kept it quiet for a few weeks it almost seemed like it wasn't real. My mum and sister were shocked too, but extremely happy and they cant stop talking about it grin I'm so pleased I can share it with you girls too now, I know how much you were rooting for us.

Knock knock can I come in?!?! grin

I hear there is some good news! gringringrin

Soooo happy for you mrsmoon, your time has come finally.

Also am I right in thinking there are two other up-duffed Emmsys as well??winksmile

BuddhaBellyXmasBaubles Mon 04-Feb-13 21:06:31

Congratulations Moon fantastic and well deserved news smilesmilesmile

SabsFabulous Mon 04-Feb-13 21:08:31

Welcome back mls smile

I love how a bfp brings everyone back. It feels like a reunion grin

Waves to Buddha

Thanks sabs. When is your edd?

4everhopeful Mon 04-Feb-13 21:33:50

Ahh quick lurk and also loving the big reunion to celebrate moons bloody brilliant news! grin

Big waves to all and Emmsys group hug?

Welcome back mls!

Thanks 4ever... and congrats to you too I believe! grin When is your edd?

SabsFabulous Mon 04-Feb-13 21:57:34

Mine is 23rd June. Will see on Wednesday after my scan and consultant appointment if that changes or not

Well you will both have a great age gap. This 19 month gap is killing me & dd2 has grown horns in the last 8 months!

Cupcake how is your ds2 doing? The hv made me take ds to see the gp last week as he is 'very much above the top centile' for height. He's been in 12/18 month clothing since he was 6 months old & is now 79.5 cm & weighs 23lbs. To put it into perspective he's grown 5.5cm's in 7 weeks.

4everhopeful Tue 05-Feb-13 09:16:51

Morning ladies! Still grin for moon!

Thanks mls! smile My edd is 15th July, its been moved back twice already which is great, to have been further ahead than I thought! How's life with your 3? That is a small age gap but great when their older I'm sure! Bet S is loving being the big sis? Sounds like a real big boy you have there, most of Summers 9lb 5o was in length, 23cm! shock Always over the 100%centile and she's been in age 3/4 clothes since just after she turned 2! But then neither you or I are short are we?!

Just love the way everyone came together yesterday for moon! grin Big waves to you all and hope life is treating you all well?

Was meant to have a scan today but had to postpone it to friday as Summer was so poorly yesterday, up all sunday night full of a heavy cold and cough, then threw up twice yesterday.. sad Fingers crossed she (& I) had a great & much needed sleep last night, and seems much improved, so will have to wait a few days to see littlun again! Was gonna reveal the flavour after scan as well, but must confess have now doneso to family, not friends yet, so am debating whether to just tell you now?!?! grin biscuit grin

Barbie1 Tue 05-Feb-13 11:50:11

Yes!!!! Do it!!!

Barbie1 Tue 05-Feb-13 11:50:44

Waiting..... Drums fingers

Rumours Tue 05-Feb-13 13:52:35

G'wan 4ever smile

Barbie1 Tue 05-Feb-13 13:55:15

Waves to rumours

Oh go on!!!!!

(Waves to barbie & rumours)

4everhopeful Tue 05-Feb-13 15:50:23

Ok ok!!!! grin

We're having a boy!!!! grin

Barbie1 Tue 05-Feb-13 15:55:15

Fantastic! grin you can get back to your ironing now wink

Ahhhh lovely. Prepare to fall in love all over again. smile

Rumours Tue 05-Feb-13 16:21:08

Yay, boys are ace wink

<waves to barbie mls and 4ever, and the rest of the emmsys>

They really are ace & I never ever thought I'd say that! grin

4everhopeful Tue 05-Feb-13 17:32:05

Thanks ladies! grin

Good to see you rumours, how u doing lovely?

Yay we are having a boy! Lovely, but almost unimaginable to think of us falling in love all over again, how can a heart find as much love as I have for Summer twice over?! grin Of course I know it does!

Barbie & Mls you two made the transition from girl to boy, how was it for you?! Must be wierd having a little dinkle to clean and boys toys and clothes? We've a ton of Summers stuff in the loft, 90% of it pink, ebay here we come! Goodbye to my walk in wardrobe aka as our small bedroom too! grin Actually really looking forward to being ruthless and clearing out a load of old clothes and decorating a little boys room too! grin Its all very exciting stuff! As you can hear, its also encouraged us to dare to believe and do some forward thinking and planning! Eeek! We still count our blessings daily for Summer, and can't quite believe we might actually be lucky enough to have been granted 2 miracles?!?! A long way to go still, but have to pinch myself that we've actually made it this far this time.. Just pray to god all continues to go well.... please please please! (Get bit nervous after daring to be a bit confident... confused)

SabsFabulous Tue 05-Feb-13 17:33:27

4ever A boy smile I think we all thought it might be grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now