Emmsy's ladies - 4 years of weebling - still going strong!

(996 Posts)
4everhopeful Mon 13-Aug-12 20:02:24

Here's to us ladies! Proud to be part of this - onwards and upwards..

Spoiltexpatbrat Wed 14-Nov-12 12:18:25

Ohh my tummy looks nice and flat in that shot, and ill cancel the hairdresser cosy roots aren't that bad either wink grin

Spoiltexpatbrat Wed 14-Nov-12 12:24:50

*blue [http://www.ocado.com/catalog/images-hires/76125011_H.jpg?identifier=8a9e9eb9bf34bfb298138c0b091eaf0a I love this picture from your move day]]

I hope you will be very happy in your new home x

Spoiltexpatbrat Wed 14-Nov-12 12:25:21
Spoiltexpatbrat Wed 14-Nov-12 12:26:15

What??? What happened?

Barbie has messed up sad

Spoiltexpatbrat Wed 14-Nov-12 12:27:37
Spoiltexpatbrat Wed 14-Nov-12 12:28:16

Meh, it won't work

Backs slowly away from thread

RumoursOfAWhiteChristmas Wed 14-Nov-12 12:30:32

Are you working for Ocado? grin

Spoiltexpatbrat Wed 14-Nov-12 12:30:54
Spoiltexpatbrat Wed 14-Nov-12 12:31:27

No but I should grin

RumoursOfAWhiteChristmas Wed 14-Nov-12 12:35:31

grin

blue I will join you in the drinking of muchos wine wine

I took ds2 to nursery this morning and took a slightly different route, he kicked off big time, won't be doing that again confused

<drops off more sand for 4ever>

Spoiltexpatbrat Wed 14-Nov-12 12:40:05

wine tops up rumours glass... I hope you aren't feeling too down after this morning?

RumoursOfAWhiteChristmas Wed 14-Nov-12 12:41:27

No not feeling down, just frazzled grin

Spoiltexpatbrat Wed 14-Nov-12 13:02:05

Ah frazzled, I know that feeling only too well!

Henry is on the move! Cruising the furniture and has mastered the stair climb shock my poor heart is working over time!

RumoursOfAWhiteChristmas Wed 14-Nov-12 13:08:25

Go Henry!, time is just whizzing by!

Join me in the wine drinking wine

I'm not actually drinking now, may do later, when it's dark, thank goodness its winter and goes dark ealry grin <hic>

Spoiltexpatbrat Wed 14-Nov-12 14:26:20

I'm afraid I have some sad news sad

Our lovely monkey is leaving us. Unfortunately after receiving more bad news she feels unable to carry on posting and has deleted her account.

Below is a text she sent me
? We've had some bad news today, am having another early miscarriage after our third round of IVF. . Also, not quite sure where my heads at but have deleted my mumset account. I am so devastated about this latest cycle, we have been having bad luck ever since i joined MN so I thought I'd try to get rid of it. It just felt like the right thing to do. Would you mind giving evryone my love and just letting them know I've gone when the time is right? Sorry to ask you but feel bad about it. I also posted on the assisted conception thread this morning & have been ignored - I just want somebody, anybody to tell me what to do now and how to make it work. I am so sad and all I want to do is cry.

Spoiltexpatbrat Wed 14-Nov-12 14:35:08

Also could we please spare a thought for sabs

She is currently waiting for a call from epu for an early scan as she has pains and spotting. She is currently 8weeks.

Her doctor thinks its a water infection and has given her anti b's. praying that is all it is.

She sends her love but is too drained to post right now

4everhopeful Wed 14-Nov-12 14:44:15

Oh god sad

Poor poor monkey life is so unfair.. its devastating. There are no words. She will be really missed.

Have been in touch with sabs this morning & encouraged her to contact epu..

God feel totally floored and freaked out. Am off to hide in a hole and cry.

RumoursOfAWhiteChristmas Wed 14-Nov-12 17:03:45

sad
So so sorry for monkey

sabs hope everything is ok for you lovely xx

BuddhaBelly Wed 14-Nov-12 18:33:09

Monkey sadsadsadsadsad

BuddhaBelly Wed 14-Nov-12 18:33:35

Sabs Hope you get a call back soon x

Neeko Wed 14-Nov-12 21:17:35

Monkey So sad to hear ur news.

sabs hope all is ok.

4ever really pleased for you. Keeping everything crossed.

Buddha I've been thinking of you too.

sorry to dash in and out. Back soon xx

sad

monkey do whatever you can to change your odds, I would be exactly the same. Feel angry that your other post was ignored. You are a beautiful person inside and out always genuinly happy for others which is a testament to your goodness and selflessness. I still believe you will be blessed with a brother or sister for you're beloved DS, I truly do. I'm sure I speak for us all when I say you are our friend and whether you never post again or come back when you're in a better place you will always be our friend and kindred spirit. Take care lovely lady xx

Sabs. Squeezing your hand tight and praying.

4ever. Squeezing yours too xx

RumoursOfAWhiteChristmas Thu 15-Nov-12 07:05:51

barbie this is going to sound stalkerish but I've just checked out monkeys other thread and she's had some replies now and they look really helpful. I wondered if you could let her know. smile

sabs how're you lovely? And you too 4ever? Thinking if you both. Weebling along with you and holding both your hands.

SabsFabulous Thu 15-Nov-12 07:23:44

I also checked the other thread and saw that people had posted helpful replies to monkey so I was a stalker along with you rumours! blushsmile

Sending the biggest hug out to monkey and to Buddha and 4ever too

Thanks to everyone for their lovely supportive messages. The EPAU called me back at around 9pm yesterday and I have a scan booked for 9am this morning, so everything crossed please! I'll text someone the outcome if that's ok.

Spoiltexpatbrat Thu 15-Nov-12 07:27:19

Text me sabs if you like of course...I'm in all morning.

I'll let monkey know about the other thread too, I've been awake all night thinking of her. Life is a bitch isn't it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now