50 Shades of Sore Bits

(266 Posts)
Fairygodmother1 Sat 07-Jul-12 20:16:56

Hi ya chavettes - new Fred & this one has gotta bring me a baby for keeps!!!

Make yourself comfy in your velour trackies, sparkly thongs & fake tan. Just nipped out to the offie & got us some B&H and WKD to christen the place with.

Long may the sore bits continue!!! grin

UmBongo Mon 25-Feb-13 13:42:32

Yes I'm sure that our dd is going to very soon start thinking that she can do just as much as ds. Ours don't fight -yet - but I'm sure they will both be much less cute when they do. Come the summer I will have a 1yr old who is toddling round thinking she can do the same as her 6yr old brother, and I will get "Muuuuuuum, do something, she's following me again"

Hey - we've reached the heady hights of Most Active Conversations! Must be a quiet day grin

HalleLouja Mon 25-Feb-13 14:07:45

It really must be a quiet day in the office.

DS likes to snatch things off of DD.... The joys. I think I might start working full time grin

UmBongo Mon 04-Mar-13 21:17:47

Ooh, when you get your job Lou, can you get me in too?

I was sitting on the floor in the playroom the other day and picked up one of ds's toys and started fiddling with it. He of course, immediately wanted it, so I was able to have a discussion with him about dd wanting what he's got. He will have forgotten now, but hey ho!

Coo-ee, Faireeeeeeee! How ya doin? I've got a diamond white here with your name on smile

UmBongo Thu 07-Mar-13 12:58:37

RIGHT THAT'S IT.

As soon as I finish my lunch hmm I am going to start exercising. I am 14st 3lb. Which is roughly 3st more than what I want to be. No more biscuits, crisps, cake or cheeeeeeeese. (Well - a lot less than there was- I don't like outright bans cos they immediately make me want something!)

I just hope I can get back on the C25K without my foot going wrong again.

HalleLouja Sat 09-Mar-13 14:15:18

I am here!

HalleLouja Sat 09-Mar-13 14:15:49

I already work though. My boss would like me to work full time. But that ain't gonna happen.

UmBongo Sun 10-Mar-13 23:03:15

Thursday's exercise was vigorously sweeping and mopping all the hard floors in the house - a job that in dds bedroom has not been done for a while. Friday, Saturday and tonight has been Jillian whotsits 30 day Shred video off oo-toobe stage 1. What I had never heard of before I started hanging around on MN! It is ok, but I think I may get a tad bored, I am only on day 3 and already had the tv on and the laptop showing the video. Hopefully I will lose a bit of weight quickly and can get back to the C25K without my foot/ankle/knee/ or any other part of me failing to do its job as leaping around my own lounge is daft!

UmBongo Tue 12-Mar-13 22:17:06

Daftness continuing! Day 5 shred done. I had to go and do the exercising in the kitchen this evening as dh was in! I don't need him sitting laughing at all the wobbly bits wobbling up and down!

Anyone off down the park? The snow has gone from here (mostly!)

UmBongo Wed 13-Mar-13 14:31:02

Umbongo is procrastinating again. She is hungry. Tired. And has a very messy kitchen with washing up waiting, and has only got just over half an hour before the school run. She must get on.

[but she doesn't want to and may have a tantrum if she can be bothered]

Oh and M&S fuller longer chargrilled chicken toastie was very nice, but I am still hungry 2 hours later. Dd and I treated each other to lunch out!

HalleLouja Sun 17-Mar-13 18:55:22

[Passes 5Alive the leftover homemade pizza]

UmBongo Sat 23-Mar-13 22:43:49

Not allowed leftover pizza any more thank you, but thank you for the virtual pizza, it was very tasty! I have been on a diet for 2 weeks and have lost 6lb already. Very few cakes, puds, biscuits and sweets and not a lot of booze either. Day 3 level 2 done.

HalleLouja Tue 26-Mar-13 12:04:10

Well done you!

To be fair the pizza would have been stale before you ate it wink

I wonder if FG and Lemony are around? Cooooeeeyyyyy!

UmBongo Tue 26-Mar-13 12:49:58

Don't know, but if they have gone down to the park dressed in their usuals then they will be bloody freeeeeezing!

HalleLouja Tue 26-Mar-13 13:25:42

Tis true [throws Lemony and FG some thermal thongs grin]

UmBongo Wed 27-Mar-13 22:57:17

I love the concept of thermal thongs!

I'm dreaming of a white ..... um,.... Easter?

HalleLouja Thu 28-Mar-13 09:25:40

grin

Fairygodmother1 Fri 29-Mar-13 06:58:35

Thanks for the thermal thongs! Much needed.

Last month was a total cock up! No pun intended. Took my first round of clomid, got a sinus infection so antibiotics threw my cycle out. Have no idea if I ovulated cos when I went to get the blood tests done at the hospital, it was closed. Very strong complaint letter was written.

No clomid this month as cons suggested every other month. Just waiting to oulate again.

Decided I wanted to lose a bit more weight so hopefully going for IVF this summer.

Wish the weather would sort itself out so that I can actually get out for a run!

HalleLouja Fri 29-Mar-13 13:33:56

Glad the thongs were useful. Sorry you were ill FG.

HalleLouja Fri 29-Mar-13 13:34:15

Shall we kick the stoopid hospital in the tits?

Fairygodmother1 Fri 29-Mar-13 17:42:13

Yes! very angry with the hospital! angry

HalleLouja Fri 29-Mar-13 17:47:39

angry

HalleLouja Fri 29-Mar-13 17:47:59

Much funnier! shock

Fairygodmother1 Sat 30-Mar-13 08:44:54

Loving biscuit and confused

HalleLouja Sat 30-Mar-13 08:47:28

biscuit must be the best emoticon ever.

DS is 5 today [wonders where time has flown].

Fairygodmother1 Sat 30-Mar-13 11:09:58

Ooh Happy birthday to DS! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now