50 Shades of Sore Bits

(267 Posts)
Fairygodmother1 Sat 07-Jul-12 20:16:56

Hi ya chavettes - new Fred & this one has gotta bring me a baby for keeps!!!

Make yourself comfy in your velour trackies, sparkly thongs & fake tan. Just nipped out to the offie & got us some B&H and WKD to christen the place with.

Long may the sore bits continue!!! grin

Fairygodmother1 Sat 15-Dec-12 22:43:09

Long story but Cons didn't refer me. Found out about 2 weeks ago. Phoned again about a week ago & secretary said that she'd send me the forms to get al the tests re-done but aint heard anything. So will be calling again on Monday. My luck is so shit at the mo!

HalleLouja Sun 16-Dec-12 07:15:33

Kick them all in the tits.

UmBongo Wed 19-Dec-12 14:09:08

Oooh, Kicking, can I join in?

Congratulations on leaving shit job, FairyG.

Wanders off to google frank Sinatras missusses....

HalleLoujainHomelandWonderland Tue 25-Dec-12 11:20:46

Merry Xmas chavettes x

UmBongo Fri 28-Dec-12 15:04:11

Merry Christmas one and all. Dear Santa, you need to start making a baby for FairyGs chrissy pressie for next year.

I hope everyone was nice to each other, ds has been mostly good, except this morning he felt like hiding behind a door and throwing one of my shoes (with heels) at me as I came through it. "I don't know why mummy" Fortunately it only hit my hand, not dd who I was carrying at the time. hmm

Fairygodmother1 Mon 31-Dec-12 08:24:55

Happy New Year Chavettes!!!!!

Well I got a positive OPK the weekend b4 xmas....fingers crossed!

Sounds like fun in your house Um.

Love the xmas name Lou!

UmBongo Tue 01-Jan-13 22:33:37

Happy New Year everyone, sounds like FairyG has been busy over christmas! Go Fairy and GO MR FAIRY!!!

Ds has been pretty good since the shoe incident, apart from a few food nicking incidents. I do actually feed him, but he has felt the need to pinch crisps and a bit of open cast mining at the back of the christmas cake!

Fairygodmother1 Wed 02-Jan-13 14:39:41

Well 3 days till I can test but not hopeful.... envy

Went for a run today & attempting to be good but still loads of chocolate & crisps available in the house... hmm

DS must be a growing boy!

HalleLouja Wed 02-Jan-13 17:01:30

Happy new year me lovelies.

FG your poor husband wink

Right new year - now I need to start running!

Fairygodmother1 Thu 03-Jan-13 15:55:20

Lol Mr Fairy is ok. Walking around with a big smile grin, would love saturday to give him an even bigger one! grin grin
did you have a run Lou? I did wii active & Just sweat on Just Dance 4 today! My muscles re screaming in agony today. A trip to town was uncomfortable! shock

HalleLouja Fri 04-Jan-13 11:02:21

No running just yet. Am starting exercising next week and will run then. Too darn lazy this week.

Have pilates and my exercise class next week so will hopefully motivate me.

Fairygodmother1 Fri 04-Jan-13 13:27:06

I've thrown myself into exercise big time. Put on 9lb over xmas blush

HalleLouja Fri 04-Jan-13 13:34:13

I am going to throw myself into exercise just taking it easy at the moment.

HalleLouja Fri 04-Jan-13 13:34:21

grin

Fairygodmother1 Fri 04-Jan-13 14:22:30

LOL!

HalleLouja Fri 04-Jan-13 14:25:00

I am doing a 10k in May so need to get off my arse!

Fairygodmother1 Fri 04-Jan-13 15:53:06

God yeah!

HalleLouja Fri 04-Jan-13 16:53:54

Fingers crossed for Saturday but remember you are unlikely to be pregnant wink.

UmBongo Fri 04-Jan-13 23:51:48

Good luck for tomorrow morning.

I am going to have a new years resolution about eating less and moving more in February, there will be less food in the house. I am going to spend a happy few more weeks finishing the chocolate and cheese that are in the house first.

I also have to find out about running after plantar fasciatis, and see if I dare without setting it off again, because limping for a month was not funny.

Ds is a growing, thieving little wotsit, he has been at the christmas cake again this morning. No more pudding or cake, or biscuits until the end of the holiday for thieving little wotsits! If he does it again in the morning I will have to start gathering up his toys in a bin bag!

Fairygodmother1 Sat 05-Jan-13 14:21:51

Ooh you meanie Um - does he need childline's number??? PMPL!

BFN but no AF either so give it till next sat as it only showed up a week ate last time. Either that or another month of exhausting DH wink

Have you checked with Dr Google?

HalleLouja Sat 05-Jan-13 14:36:33

FG your DH needs a spa day to gain some energy grin.

Fairygodmother1 Sat 05-Jan-13 18:18:36

I was thinking that to Lou grin

HalleLouja Sat 05-Jan-13 18:58:06

grin back at you!

Fairygodmother1 Sun 06-Jan-13 18:30:07

Looks like I'm out sad

HalleLouja Sun 06-Jan-13 18:56:57

sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now