TTC first baby #2

(1000 Posts)
NicolaHazel Fri 08-Jun-12 10:57:50

Due to the luck thread starters have, I thought I'd mark a place for the second thread as we are so chatty!

Here's to BFPs for us all :-)

KickTheGuru Fri 08-Jun-12 19:07:04

I PIACTUTBAGP (pees in a cup that used to be a gu pudding)

KickTheGuru Fri 08-Jun-12 19:07:44

I am so glad my DH hates football

alwyn Fri 08-Jun-12 19:09:07

Lol smile

The things we do for these beans smile

NicolaHazel Fri 08-Jun-12 19:11:50

Hmmm...I need to find some kind of dessert container then! :-)

My H2B hates football too, thank god.

Kittenkatzen Fri 08-Jun-12 19:12:41

Oh I see! sorry echo but I never share cake...even if it's not real grin

nicola I quite like guiding light <ducks> did you check out the trailer for the new album? And grin at you and queen rocking out whilst holding on to your bumps!

KickTheGuru Fri 08-Jun-12 19:13:37

I am keeping these stories and will totally tell all when bean is old enough smile

Kittenkatzen Fri 08-Jun-12 19:14:03

Oh and meant to say thanks queen.....have to admit I will be secretly hoping for an 'accident' blush

NicolaHazel Fri 08-Jun-12 19:15:12

Oh, and I have cheapie sticks, so I'm in on the party! :-)

alwyn Fri 08-Jun-12 19:15:47

Of course smile

We're off to Leeds festival in August. Have been told in no uncertain terms that I am NOT going in the pit if pg. But I just CAN'T stay at the back to watch the Foos. I just CAN'T!

NicolaHazel Fri 08-Jun-12 19:16:52

Yes, I did, Kitten! It's bloody EPIC!!!

Rather excited :-)

NicolaHazel Fri 08-Jun-12 19:18:34

Back can be a bit better, as you have room to move about. :-)

We quite often place ourselves at at AV desk at Muse gigs...it's a nice spot for viewing.

Kittenkatzen Fri 08-Jun-12 19:23:43

Alwen I'm with you - as far forward as possible!! grin

EchoDragon Fri 08-Jun-12 19:52:22

maclairey had nexplanon so same ad cerazette mini pill. Periods were so irregular on it that I have no idea what normal is.

I will pee on my imaginary stick tomorrow to support all you ladies peeing for real

nicola are the muse tickets you applied for standing or seated? Or is it just luck of the draw?

Oh yes got to be up front for the foos!! I was at Leeds fest the last time they headlined there- amazing!! Have seen them since in Manchester, just as amazing! grin

Pinkie29 Fri 08-Jun-12 20:07:31

You've all been busy! The midwife seemed lovely but as its quite a large surgery there's 3 midwives so won't always see the same one due to holidays etc but all notes are centralised so they can all see what the others said to me and any questions I've asked, said first app last about an hour to go through medical history etc then it's about 15 or 20 minutes home appointments after that.

Popped out for a few hours and managed to convince them I'm on 4 weeks antibiotics phew grin will worry after that haha! Much calmer in myself today but still doesn't seem real? Me and dp had a walk round the baby section in tesco just browsing at nappies bottles... So much to get! Decided will wait till after the 12 week scan to start buying tho

alwyn Fri 08-Jun-12 20:15:50

Queen I was there too!!!

And then went to Manchester in 2005.

And then Milton Keynes last year wink

NicolaHazel Fri 08-Jun-12 20:18:41

Pre-sale is standing only, Queen.

I get claustrophobic in crowds and can't stand being squashed and battered. Plus I fainted at the Albert Hall gig whilst being squashed...fail!

Was at the front for Kasabian in Sheffield last year though. Mental night!

Kasabian - another fantastic live band! You'll see them at Leeds this year alwyn! I used to love going to Leeds, I used to camp in Yellow Bubble every year! (apart from one year got stuck in Red camp with a load of scary bikers but lets not mention that!)

I always think there's much more of an atmosphere in the standing section. Would have to stand at the back if pg though!

You ladies have fab taste in music grin

alwyn Fri 08-Jun-12 20:33:57

Ah but we're only going for the Friday! I don't camp :-P

Oh you're missing out alwyn! Well I say this but I no longer camp either which is why I stopped going!

The last year I went I found it impossible to fully embrace the rain and mud like I did in previous years. At the end of each long day I found myself wanting to retire to my tent with a nice hot brew than stay out all night with all the other crazy kids. It was during that weekend that I first felt old sad

NicolaHazel Fri 08-Jun-12 20:45:53

I'm not much of a camper either...we only did one day at Leeds last year and got there just in time for Elbow (who we're seeing at Jodrell Bank 2 weeks tomorrow) because of the weather!

We went to Oxegen the year before - again, day tickets - and got so wet and miserable we couldn't face that again!

We have awesome Reading-style wristbands for our Muser wedding guests...I'll try to put a photo in my profile in a bit. :-)

It's rather lovely 'meeting' new people with excellent taste in music!

alwyn Fri 08-Jun-12 20:46:15

Well I live in Leeds so would prefer to retire to my hot shower and nice comfy bed at night! Will deffo want to if I'm upduffed!

alwyn Fri 08-Jun-12 20:47:37

And yes, great to find people with awesome music taste :-)

nicola thats an amazing idea about festival wristbands for your wedding guests! Wish I had thought of that myself envy I had originally wanted a muse song for my first dance but hubby wouldn't agree! Couldn't decide on one anyway though.

alwyn Fri 08-Jun-12 21:05:09

We had aerosmith and then Foos :-)

This thread is not accepting new messages.