TTC first baby #2

(1000 Posts)
NicolaHazel Fri 08-Jun-12 10:57:50

Due to the luck thread starters have, I thought I'd mark a place for the second thread as we are so chatty!

Here's to BFPs for us all :-)

KickTheGuru Fri 08-Jun-12 16:55:44

Oh and sticks out bottom lip, lets it quiver, sniffs and hands over a cheapie internet stick to echo

Then sobs in a corner

NICE echo!! ;)

Maclairey Fri 08-Jun-12 16:58:02

The poas party is tomorrow morning for those that wanna join in.

Ahh Echo it's a little bit soul destroying isn't it. I just want normal cycles surely that's not too much to ask. This one feels like it may never end which I wouldn't mind if I was pregnant smile

Hey Kick isn't extreme thirst a sign of diabetes? I hope you feel better soon.

Glad you have spoken to a midwife now Pinkie, glad the cramps have eased off too. PMA all the way hun xx

Bloody hell, I disappear for a few hours and come back to find the old thread full and the new one 3 pages in already!

kitten & nicola I'm a fellow muser grin Only seen them about 5 times though but amazing every time!

I will join the poas party too! I posted on the June thread about testing earlier - not sure if I can see a faint line so going to try again in the morning.

pinkie glad midwife finally got in touch! and that you feel more at ease now smile

Popinda Fri 08-Jun-12 17:32:24

Queen when is af due?

Popinda Fri 08-Jun-12 17:32:39

Or not? grin

pop af isn't due until Wednesday so I'm 5 days early today. The line I thought I saw earlier was probably just an evaporation line but will try again tomorrow to check. Trying not to get my hopes up too much though.

KickTheGuru Fri 08-Jun-12 17:39:21

Coupled with all the other symptoms, it could be my thyroid, diabetes, liver or kidney, allergies, hormones...

They will test everything on cd2 of my next cycle. So no buggering about!!!

NicolaHazel Fri 08-Jun-12 17:53:19

Ooh...a mini Muser MN meet! :-)

They are just amazing live. Fingers crossed one of us gets Manchester tickets, as both me and H2B have applied. Do you want our spares, Queen, if we are both lucky? MEN on Nov 1st.

So...POAS party tomorrow then?!

Popinda Fri 08-Jun-12 17:55:42

Wow queen that's exciting! Fx the line will get stronger! This is really the most fertile thread on mn! gringrin

Maclairey Fri 08-Jun-12 18:01:35

Well I have just eaten my roast pork and cleared up so have collapsed on the sofa.

Queen fc for a very strong line in the morning.

It sounds like it could be any number of things then Kick. Hopefully you wil find out soon.

Can't say I am big fan of Muse. I have only ever seen Bon Jovi live (3 times) and they are awesome.

Errrggh I think I have eaten too much. Although I do have a fresh cream Belgian chocolate choux bun in the fridge which has my name on it.

Kittenkatzen Fri 08-Jun-12 18:04:27

Eeeek echo why am I getting glared at?! <scared>

An M(use)N meet up would be fun haha!

I shall be logging in tomorrow morning to view the results of the POAS party - exciting grin

NicolaHazel Fri 08-Jun-12 18:09:32

I hope the party isn't too early!

Though I do tend to get up earlyish for my first wee, then go back to bed.

Is it better to PIAC and dip with cheapie sticks? Don't want to drown it, ha ha :-)

Kittenkatzen Fri 08-Jun-12 18:11:47

maclairey I saw Bon jovi at hard rock calling last year, they were indeed fab and only a teeny bit cheesetastic smile

DulcetMoans Ecuador Fri 08-Jun-12 18:14:09

Right, sticks have been bought. I shall go to the POAS ball!

Good timing for a test as carpet for babies second bedroom in the morning!

OMG nicola I would love muse tickets! smile Imagine if we were both there with pg bellies grin

Thanks for the wishes ladies, keeping fx that it wasn't just an evap line.

kick did the docs say what would happen if you don't actually make it to CD2 wink Sorry if you've already said, still catching up with the thread.

kitten I just read about you putting ttc on hold a while - I'm sorry sad Re withdrawal method - I may be shot for saying this but I actually think its quite a reliable form of contraception!! blush I haven't used contraception for several years as I hated the injection, pill didn't agree with me, etc, plus a happy accident would have been fine, DH & I have been together for years and already owned a house, had careers etc. We just wanted to wait until after the wedding to officially start trying properly. Needless to say in all the time we used withdrawal I didn't get pregnant! It works I'm telling you!! grin Maybe your DH shouldn't pull out strrrraight awayyyy hmm

NicolaHazel Fri 08-Jun-12 18:21:37

That would be so cool, Queen...teaching our children about decent music, pre-birth (assuming Guiding Shite isn't played, ha ha!).

So hope your line darkened tomorrow.

Yay dulcet! when is af due for you?

nicola yes I always piac then hold the end of the test in up to the max line for 10-15 seconds or so.

lol@ bon jovi = teeny bit cheesetastic grin

I'll be playing muse to my baby whilst still in the womb nicola grin

thanks, I hope so too smile

Maclairey Fri 08-Jun-12 18:26:08

Kitten I went through a stage of loving Bon Jovi and loved seeing them live. I saw them open the O2 and was 3 rows from the front. The atmosphere was amazing.

Sooooo Euro 2012 has started then.....GREAT. Still keeps DH occupied whilst I am on MN talking to you guys and obsessing about babies/ttc

EchoDragon Fri 08-Jun-12 18:37:55

kicktheguru thanks for the cheapie. grin

kitten because you can't share cake nicely!

Hmm rapidly trying to plot how to get a stick to join rest of lemmings POAStickers tomorrow morning. Don't think I can manage it.

<rocks in corner at missing out on POAS party>

Maclairey Fri 08-Jun-12 18:50:09

Echo is this your first cycle after coming off the pill?

I am beginning to think that my body has forgotten what to do after 10 years of putting artificial hormones in it sad

DulcetMoans Ecuador Fri 08-Jun-12 18:53:32

queen I don't really know when I am due actually. This is my first month TTC and been on pill/injection and not tracked any of it. I think I am about a week away though. I will write it down this time!

Mclairey - Bloody football! At least the TTC is the relief from the football. I see it as my reward! He gets football, I get baby!

alwyn Fri 08-Jun-12 18:53:41

When I say POAS I actually mean PIACTUTHCPII (pee in a container that used to have Christmas pudding in it)!

KickTheGuru Fri 08-Jun-12 19:05:01

Doc didnt say anything about what would happen if i don't get cd2. Its a bridge you cross when you get the line. Anything else is wishful thinking really.

Echo - ys big bully. I gives you a present and you pees on it. ;)

mclairey my DH has just finished watching one match then said "oh great theres another starting in 20min" hmm

dulcet test tomorrow anyway, no harm done!

xmas pudding container haha

This thread is not accepting new messages.