DIFFED!!! The Rat Smacking continues, and we're still BROOKING NO ARGUMENT!!!

(987 Posts)

We're all at a fairground, and we can only play one game,
What shall we play?

RAT SMACKING

and guess what?

We're all going to win

so the air will be filled by shouts of
"DIFFED"

I love love love the new thread Sparkle grin
Just marking my place for all the inevitable BFPs

Princesslovelyboo Thu 07-Jun-12 21:48:18

<Settles in to new fred> Place marked, let the BFPs begin! Loving your work Sparks smile

Imps7 Thu 07-Jun-12 21:48:35

I'm in it to win it!

DIFFED!!

BartletForAmerica Thu 07-Jun-12 21:58:13

So how is going to be the first of the BFPs here then?

<marks place>

Preggy insomnia?! Or just generally being a stress head?! hmm!!

cartoonface Fri 08-Jun-12 01:56:37

Urgh! Cannot sleep. So checking in on New Fred.
Awaiting some bfp so I'm not the most newly preggo any more

Geeklette Fri 08-Jun-12 06:09:58

<place marking>

Proper post later.

Geeklette Fri 08-Jun-12 06:53:43

OK, time for a quick post before the rest of the geek family gets up.

Yay sparks, loving the new fred and its positiveness. We will all have our BFPs by the 1000th post grin

BFN here, and the bleeding is far too heavy to be implantation bleeding, from what I have read. However it's not quite like my normal AF either (won't go into detail, too early in the fred - don't want to scare off potential Rat Smackers with TMTMI!!!). Temps are still up - I had expected them to be right down, like last month after AF arrived.

So I'm confuzzled and disappointed, but working my way through it, thanks in no small part to you lovely ladies.

geeks implatation with twins?

My temps are distinctly average at the moment!

Geeklette Fri 08-Jun-12 07:08:46

sparks eek - twins!? Don't scare me like that! I can barely cope with twin kittens!

You have twin kitties too?!

Geeklette Fri 08-Jun-12 07:20:23

Magic and Frost, B/G twins, the only kittens that survived the litter (a third died shortly after birth). Chalk and cheese, and one helluva handful!

BeedleTheBard Fri 08-Jun-12 07:32:31

well twins obviously run in your family geek congratulations wink

lovely new thread sparks

further temp drop and slightly crampy this morning - think tomorrow will be CD1 (again), but I holding out hope due to teh fact that my boobs have not been sore at all this month (very starnge for me). Anyway brooking is needed as MrBeedle has said he will ring up and make his appointment today - so brooking that either he does it, or brooking that I resist the temptation to beat him round the head with a heavy object if he doesn't grin

I'll keep this short as I've just be forced to read the company IT use policy - I think Mumsnet may be against the rules - but as they only came up automatically in Swedish I don't really think they can expect me to fully understand them hmm

Oh dear beedle dont get fired, we're Blates worth it!! I'm still brooking that you're temps will go back up but now also brooking for mrbeedle do his duty!

Good news here, another 2lbs lost taking me to 9lbs!!!

GreenOlives Fri 08-Jun-12 07:53:25

<marking place>
I am ready and waiting to shout "diffed!"
We shall all be doing it by the end of this Fred,I can feel it in my bones! grin

keepitgoing Fri 08-Jun-12 08:14:03

Hi all, am brooking for geek sweetie and beedle

Just a quick one as I've been off sick throwing up and cracking headache yest and today, trying to sleep through it (I did a test yesterday, on cd3, bfn of course. I'm a nutter)

On the plus side I can't stay with my 9 month pg friend tomorrow, and won't feel guilty

X

Imps7 Fri 08-Jun-12 08:20:09

Morning all!

Geek - you need to do a Supernanny, put AF on the naughty step and tell her that her behaviouris unacceptable. She needs to learn.

Sweetie hope yiu've okay today lovely. To misquote Nina Simone, It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new cycle and this is the one for SMACKING THAT RAT.

I feel pretty rotten today - blates further proof of pregnancyness and not the bug that the rest of my office have had.

Love the ace new thread Sparks!

Little how is your DD this morning? It's so worrying when they are poorly.

Sweetie I'm so sorry re AF and I hope she bloomin well gets the message soon. Enjoy reflexology though - sounds like the perfect antidote.

Geek I'm sorry you're ill too and for the BFNs. brooking that AF stays away and it's just a weird illness related bit of spotting.

I'm brooking for many BFPs on this thread and happy Friday to all!

<marks place grin >

Twin kittehs? <jealous>

JenFraggle Fri 08-Jun-12 09:52:54

<Marks place>

diffed sorry had to get that out of my system, here's to loads of BFPs on this thread

BartletForAmerica Fri 08-Jun-12 11:24:19

Another day, another pregnancy announcement, but it came in a nice card so she could let me know before it was mentioned on Facebook or before I heard from someone else. Doesn't stop me crying though!

Imps7 Fri 08-Jun-12 11:34:52

Oh Bartlet (big hug)- I swear that it won't be long before we're all yelling "DIFFED" in your face. Be kind to yourself today.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now