Second Time Shaggers, You know who you are......

(167 Posts)
MrsWajs Wed 30-May-12 19:51:44

For graduates of the First Time Frolickers and anyone else who wants to join in TTC baby number 2!!

bunnygirl80 Thu 31-May-12 22:43:33

OK. I caved. It wouldn't be a TTC thread without stats, so here are some stats grin Those in the TTC section need to add stuff like UCL. If you're not in the TTC section you can add it as well so you don't feel left out if you like wink

TTCers
bunnygirl80 UCL? CD waiting for post pill AF
tribblewithoutacause
haloflo
kurlyvoice
highheels

TTCing soon
MrsWajs
cherrycobbler

just here for the fantastic conversation
worrisomeheart
pixiestix
yellow buttercups

Grads
crazybutterflylady BFP 31/05/12 EDD Feb 2013 gringrin

cherrycobbler Thu 31-May-12 22:46:20

Love it!

Haha wow I am honoured! You knew even before I told you! ;)

Gulp. It's kinda lonely here, get shagging you lot!!

YellowButtercups Thu 31-May-12 23:28:15

Right, I know I'm a doofus but Flick's not on our Who's Who! So I'm still none the wiser!

yellow no she isn't, I'm confused.

Wow two pages in and a BFP, the luck of the first tread has followed us.

On an unrelated note, fabreeze is apparently a low toxicity product. So unless your child drinks a gallon of the stuff, you'll probably be fine. [Hmm]

YellowButtercups Fri 01-Jun-12 00:01:50

Glad it's not just me then! Been exceptionally thick recently but I just don't think of you by your MN names any more! Haven't been on MN since I got my last BFP!

Lol about the Fabreeze! Where did you hear that?!

kurlyvoice Fri 01-Jun-12 03:24:11

Yes, buttercups, flickstar is our very own Flick, now a graduate though not for too many more months! So exciting.

Official MNetty congrats to crazybutterfly though it hasn't worked like our first BFPs as I should have got one today too! wink

yellow NHS direct after I found ds with a bottle of it. He is a monkey to say the least.

Flickstar Fri 01-Jun-12 09:14:05

Sorry yellow! grin just posted in the group!

haloflo Fri 01-Jun-12 11:10:06

Bleugh the idea of drinking fabreeze makes me feel sick? Ooh a symptom Hope the silly boy is ok.

Congratulations crazybutterfly I hope the news is sinking in today.

Stats: UCL: unknown. CD: 18. Expecting ERTD around 9 June. Will test if nothing by 12th. Is that a bit long? Cut out anything if needed.

pixiestix Fri 01-Jun-12 11:15:19

You are totally right Buttercups. Hearty apols! <dons dunces cap> <flagellates self> I really want to add you to the list but your details are quite unusual - I don't want to out you!! grin

So Crazy, c'mon. We need to know all your symptoms and non-symptoms so we can obsess keep an eye on Halo next week.

TsarinaTribbleVonTipsyPants Fri 01-Jun-12 13:18:49

Yep Crazy we need to keep an eye on everyone ya know grin.

Halo Yes he is fine, --we- he had fun at toddler group this morning, sticking things on crowns and generally causing trouble.

TsarinaTribbleVonTipsyPants Fri 01-Jun-12 13:19:10

we

TsarinaTribbleVonTipsyPants Fri 01-Jun-12 13:19:27

even.

I give up.

YellowButtercups Fri 01-Jun-12 16:09:54

Glad Mini Tribble's okay - silly billy indeed but I guess you have to learn! Lol! Okay, here goes...

TTCers
bunnygirl80 UCL? CD waiting for post pill AF
tribblewithoutacause
haloflo UCL: unknown. CD: 18. Expecting ERTD around 9 June. Will test if nothing by 12th
kurlyvoice
highheels

TTCing soon
MrsWajs
cherrycobbler

worrisomeheart
pixiestix

Grads
crazybutterflylady BFP 31/05/12 EDD Feb 2013

Post Grads
YellowButtercups - twins born 14.3.12

Think that safeguards my identity whilst not leaving DC2 and DC3 out! smile

<pokes head round door>
Gosh it's a bit deja vu being back in here! Don't know if I can be officially ttc when my body's still not seeming to cooperate but I'll give it a go anyway!
Stats: UCL ??? CD ??? waiting for first ERTD post baby!
smile

PS: Congrats crazyb grin

TsarinaTribbleVonTipsyPants Fri 01-Jun-12 19:48:35

Hello Highheels!! Gosh it is a bit blast from the past isn't it!

TsarinaTribbleVonTipsyPants Sun 03-Jun-12 13:01:15

Well well well, just been mooching around in the conception threads, thinking its time i started taking this TTC#2 lark a bit more seriously like, and who do I find? A bunch a First Time Frolickers doing it all again. May I join in? Here are my stats:

YorkshireTeaDrinker TTC#2 Cycle 9 UCL29 CD1

TsarinaTribbleVonTipsyPants Mon 04-Jun-12 12:23:46

Hi Yorkshiretea how've you been? Not seen you in ages.

bunnygirl80 Tue 05-Jun-12 03:56:12

yorkshire how are you? Was wondering if this thread would encourage some long lost Frolickers to rejoin us and it worked grin

Minor excitement for me yesterday when I realised ertd should have arrived 3 days ago, but it showed up about an hour before I headed to the shops to buy tests. At least I didn't waste my money only to get a bfn though.

So I'm now officially on cycle 1. Doubt I'll get lucky this month though as DH has taken to wearing his new skin tight running trousers all the time, even when he's just sitting around watching tv hmm I think he's waiting for his call up for the Olympics or something. Have tried suggesting that he may want to wear something thats not going to boil his sperm, but he won't heed my advice. Might be because he knows that once I get pg there wont be much sex on the agenda for at least a year, so he wants to get a few practice goes in grin

kurlyvoice Tue 05-Jun-12 22:40:46

Oooh, hello Yorkshire! Long time no see. Sorry that you've got to cycle 9 already but very pleased to have lots of former FTF joining the thread here.

Bunny, good for you on being positive about the arrival of ERTD this month. Maybe your DH is secretly hoping for a girl with his lycra...? Next thing you know he'll be having hot baths! We have commenced this month's deed-doing and am POmydailyS waiting for smiley faces.

I'd better add my stats:

kurlyvoice - Cycle 3 UCL39 CD15

bunnygirl80 Tue 05-Jun-12 23:51:26

Wednsesday's stats grin

TTCers
haloflo UCL: unknown. CD: 23 Expecting ERTD around 9 June. Will test if nothing by 12th
kurlyvoice Cycle 3 UCL39 CD 16
Yorkshireteadrinker Cycle 9 UCL 29 CD 4
bunnygirl80 Cycle 1 UCL? CD 2
tribblewithoutacause
highheels Cycle ? UCL ? CD ?

TTCing soon
MrsWajs
cherrycobbler

worrisomeheart
pixiestix

Grads
crazybutterflylady BFP 31/05/12 EDD Feb 2013

Post Grads
YellowButtercups - twins born 14.3.12

I am vowing to be relaxed this time around and not get bogged down in temping and spending hours analysing charts. I just don't know if I can resist the call of the thermometer for much longer though grin

TsarinaTribbleVonTipsyPants Wed 06-Jun-12 00:17:37

bunny I already have my thermometre and opk tests, btw eBay is cheaper than poundland.

UCL ?? CD 12.

bunnygirl80 Wed 06-Jun-12 08:42:47

I've still got my thermometer from last time around, I found it in the back of a cupboard today and it still works.. I got the fertility friend app today, and logged in with my old details. As I haven't updated it since I got my bfp with Will it had me on cd 835 shock I think I will give temping a go again as my cycles were very irregular before I went back on the pill, and I don't want to be getting my hopes up and testing every month only to find I was just having a long cycle. Just not sure how accurate it'll be with Will waking me up at random times ranging between 4:30 and 6:30 every day

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now