Winners' Corner 2014

(176 Posts)
TinaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 13-Jan-14 11:38:01

Another year, another chance to win some lovely prizes. Good Luck!

Uzma01 Thu 31-Jul-14 12:12:50

Any competition winners been picked yet for the comps and product tests ending last month/early this month?

ja109 Thu 31-Jul-14 20:08:47

Hi All. Please could you let me know who won this competition in June.
Thanks!

www.mumsnet.com/competitions/2014/june-2014/review-of-the-month-competition-win-cottage-holiday-northumberland

MichelleMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 01-Aug-14 15:03:39

Congratulations to:
BornToFolk who won a £250 spa voucher and a month supply of Andrex for posting on the Andrex sponsored thread
fasterthanthewind who won a £250 Tesco voucher for posting their feedback on F&F schoolwear!
pizdets who won a £50 John Lewis voucher for completing a survey for MNHQ
Vole3 who won a £250 Love2Shop voucher for completing a survey about Fiat.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 04-Aug-14 14:14:41

ShatnersBassoon wins a £250 voucher for adding a comment to the Cif Express Direct to floor thread 3.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 04-Aug-14 14:26:36

nowahousewife wins a £50 voucher for completing the MN survey about chores grin

Bicnod Tue 05-Aug-14 18:09:37

Just back from Camp Bestival where we had an amazing time grin

Won tickets in the Indesit competition - thank you Mumsnet, I actually do love you flowers

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 07-Aug-14 09:49:05

Thanks for all the feedback on the election groups we have run over the last couple of weeks (recruited via the panel) - am pleased to say Heyday has been selected as the winner of the £100 voucher. Well done.

MichelleMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 07-Aug-14 12:17:59

Congrats to lecherrs who won a £150 Love2Shop voucher for posting on a thread about children and technology.

mignonette Thu 07-Aug-14 18:39:51

Thank you for my signed book and imminent bottle of Baileys Mumsnet. The best kind of prize for me really, a book. I get ridiculously excited and having recently been burgled, good news is needed.

Mammysin Fri 08-Aug-14 08:38:01

So sorry to hear that Mignonette, hope you are ok.

mignonette Fri 08-Aug-14 09:35:05

Aw thank you Mammy. I cannot lie, it has really shaken me up. I hate leaving the house unatttended and keep thinking I hear people wandering around. It will pass I am sure.

Fillybuster Tue 19-Aug-14 15:12:19

Hello MNHQ...may I ask a question about a competition please? The Sainsbury's ipad & voucher comp requires MNers to download an app in order to enter the competition. What happens to those MNers who would love to win an ipad but don't currently own anything to download the app onto? Are they excluded from entering? It seems a shame...--obviously I wouldn't win anyway-- grin

LadyIsabellaWrotham Fri 22-Aug-14 09:53:09

Thankyou for my book and Baileys. Now I need to find some recipes to use it in.....

MichelleMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 22-Aug-14 11:38:49

Congrats to the below MNers who each won a free plumbing job from PlumberNow.co.uk for completing a survey about plumbing and boiler works.
Gigaflops
honeyharris
Marie12345pink

Congratulations to Kveta who won an iPad Air for posting on a sponsored discussion for E.ON

Kveta Fri 29-Aug-14 13:07:57

squeee! grin grin grin have hopefully replied to your PM MichelleMumsnet!

ergomaniac1967 Sun 31-Aug-14 17:25:41

Had an email from TinaMNHQ a couple of days ago to say I was selected as the winner for the Celtic Manor competition last month but they hadn't received my details. There was a good reason as I never got an earlier email. Thanks TinaMNHQ as I would never have known. So excited - I can treat my family to a few days of luxury in one of the Celtic Manor lodges now. Can't wait to be contacted and hear the details. Thanks for giving us the competition opportunities Mumsnet smile

Lent1l Wed 03-Sep-14 00:15:17

Still haven't received my baking book that I won as a runner up prize.

onestepbeyond Wed 03-Sep-14 12:00:28

I received a pm and an email back in July saying I was a runner up in the potty training stories contest. I gave my details as requested but have not received anything. I have emailed the contact us email address and pm'ed the person who told me I'd won (Nataliamumsnet) but have not heard anything back from either. I know another mumsnetter is in the same position. Getting a bit concerned that I may have been scammed into giving my details when I hadn't actually won anything.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 04-Sep-14 12:39:25

librarimum wins a £50 JL voucher for completing the survey on Scotland.

BornToFolk Mon 08-Sep-14 09:48:48

I've just taken delivery of 135 rolls of loo roll! grin That's got to be a year's supply for me and DS

Thanks very much Mumsnet and Andrex! I'm really looking forward to using my spa vouchers too!

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 08-Sep-14 13:48:58

foodfiend wins a £150 voucher for completing a survey on the panel for Barny. Thanks to all who did it!

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

ANGIE1999 Fri 12-Sep-14 18:42:43

Thanks so much for the wonderful book! I will look forward to reading it!

Eva50 Sat 13-Sep-14 19:59:56

Who won the Hobbycraft vouchers for sharing their pictures of their children's arts and crafts? I couldn't find it anywhere.

ja109 Mon 15-Sep-14 22:31:06

Hi All.

Just wondering if a winner was chosen for this competition in June??

www.mumsnet.com/competitions/2014/june-2014/review-of-the-month-competition-win-cottage-holiday-northumberland

Thanks a lot- love your site!

Joanne

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now