Winners' Corner 2014

(165 Posts)
TinaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 13-Jan-14 11:38:01

Another year, another chance to win some lovely prizes. Good Luck!

JohnnyUtah Mon 17-Mar-14 14:23:22

Like InMySpareTime, I won a voucher for doing the Eon survey and have been waiting over 6 weeks for it to arrive. Poor show sad

TopsysMum Tue 18-Mar-14 16:37:01

Thank you so much! Very excited especially as I'm on maternity leave and I've never won anything before thanks

MichelleMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 20-Mar-14 12:16:42

Congrats to alittlebitcountry who won a £200 Love2Shop voucher for completing a survey about working and having children!

My £200 vouchers arrived yesterday finally grin
But...
In the same post I also got another £200 in JL vouchers from MN, though I have not knowingly won anything else lately.
While I'm sure I could find a use for £400 <eyes ill-fitting clothes selection> I don't want to benefit if someone else is now without their rightful vouchers.
What shall I do now?

JohnnyUtah Sun 23-Mar-14 19:13:13

I asked for John Lewis vouchers.

Maybe I will get double whammy too.

Or maybe you got yours and mine?? shock

I PMed the powers that be, but have had no reply yet. They were consecutive order numbers, two envelopes, addressed to me. I'm in limbo now, don't know whether to be really pleased at having money to spend on myself, or really guilty for being an inadvertent thief!
[Really hopes they'll just say "keep them, we'll sort it all out"]

MichelleMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 24-Mar-14 09:25:02

Congrats to StillNoFuckingEyeDeer for winning £150 voucher for posting on the TalkTalk sponsored thread.

JohnnyUtah I've PMed you to sort out vouchers...

Nodrogetak Mon 24-Mar-14 15:45:23

My vouchers arrived - thank you ��. Was such a lovely, unexpected surprise as I'd not even realised there was a prize draw included

shewhowines Sat 29-Mar-14 09:45:30

Thanks for my middle school free book.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 31-Mar-14 10:29:40

funkyfreks wins a £100 Love2Shop voucher for posting on the Haven holiday memories thread. Well done.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 31-Mar-14 10:36:02

Keepcalmanddrinkwine wins a £250 voucher for posting on the latest PG tips Decaf thread - well done!

roastparsnip Mon 31-Mar-14 15:45:17

I won the Fifa World Cup competition. I've never won anything before grin

Thanks to MN, my daughter and her friend will be heading to Brazil to be a flag bearer in the England v Italy game on 14th June. She is beyond excited.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hunhun007 Tue 01-Apr-14 13:32:53

Thank you. Arrived and already gone :-)

Nomiromi81 Tue 01-Apr-14 20:15:57

Did someone win the casburys creations comp or is it still open for entries? There seems to be some confusion on the thread and lack of help from admin.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 02-Apr-14 11:44:02

tiggerbounce77 wins a £50 Amazon voucher for completing the survey on food logos for the panel. Lots of chances to win if you sign up to the panel here

thanks

tiggerbounce77 Wed 02-Apr-14 11:50:54

I won smile , soo happy, thank you x

KateOxford Wed 02-Apr-14 12:19:15

There were lots of prize draws scheduled for 31 March where the winners haven't been announced on the threads yet or here ... I've still got my fingers crossed!!
Egg and spoon
Pru health
Always dailies
Baileys..
Can you tell us if the winners have been told or can I keep my fingers crossed in hope!?

BoffinMum Thu 03-Apr-14 10:46:12

Prize has just arrived for winning the Shakespeare competition! Thank you! Luffley! wink

Tregurthabird Fri 04-Apr-14 20:58:11

someone asked if you do win do you have to check this page or will MN contact you. I won a prize at the end of 2013 & MN emailed me smile

Keepcalmanddrinkwine Mon 07-Apr-14 23:32:41

Thanks ever so much for the vouchers, Mumsnet and PG. I picked them up today, as they arrived Saturday and I was out. Such speedy delivery, I'm really looking forward to treating myself this week.
smile

AngelieMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 08-Apr-14 12:16:38

Congratulations to these MNers, who each won a bottle of Baileys and glasses for their comments on the Baileys sponsored thread: ballsballsballs, HavingAnOffDay, Trills, momofmonster, Genesgirl, KidsDontThinkImCool, PurpleSproutingBroccoli, MummaMouse, Thankgoodnessforcheerios and ProfessorSkullyMental smile

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 08-Apr-14 14:12:13

The following MNers all won cinema tickets for attending the preview screening of Labor Day and adding feedback: iseenodust, highlandcoo, mumsbe, devientenigma and malteser17

PurpleSproutingBroccoli Tue 08-Apr-14 14:17:38

Slainte! So delighted to be a winner in the Baileys comp. Thank you! smile

cerigriff12 Wed 09-Apr-14 12:04:22

Hi
Haven't been a member for very long and this is the first time I have gone on the chat page.
Just to say thank you to mums net, I won a runners up prize of 'On becoming a mother'. My daughters little one is now 3mths old and my two stepdaughters are also pregnant. 1st and 3rd respectively.
I'm still waiting for the book, hope it comes soon,I'm quite excited as this is the first thing I have ever won-ever.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now