Winners' Corner 2014

(209 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

TinaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 13-Jan-14 11:38:01

Another year, another chance to win some lovely prizes. Good Luck!

MichelleMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 12-Feb-14 15:50:37

Congratulations to MinnieMooo who has won the prize draw for a £250 Love2Shop voucher for completing a survey via the Mumsnet panel.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 17-Feb-14 15:57:01

Chopstheduck wins a £50 pre-loaded Nectar card from PruHealth for posting a comment on week 4 of the experience.

Still no sign of my voucher from the Eon thread sad, Annmumsnet can you please chase it up again?

Hi Michelle, any news on my fish win? still waiting for me voucher! (though I should imagine there has been precious little fishing going on recently)

clippityclop Thu 20-Feb-14 23:26:17

Hi Michele So excited to win the John Lewis voucher, we're going to put it towards a new laptop. Haven't heard anything yet though, will they e-mail or send something in the post please? Many thanks.

schilke Fri 21-Feb-14 12:34:28

Just wanted to say thank you for the 1st day of Christmas prize I won. We had our tour round Moshi HQ yesterday. My girls loved it and have decided they are going to work in an office like that when they are older... slide, ping pong table, sweets on the desks... They loved the goody bags too. Thank you!

MichelleMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 24-Feb-14 11:07:42

Congratulations to hunhun007 who won a £200 John Lewis voucher for posting her thoughts about (online) tutoring on the Maths Doctor sponsored thread.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 24-Feb-14 13:31:17

lottietiger wins a £50 pre-loaded Nectar card for posting on the PruHealth feedback thread

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 25-Feb-14 18:05:57

JulietBravoJuliet wins a £150 M&S voucher for completing the survey about Meningitis and vaccinations. Well done!

Wooohoooo! grin

Hi there,
I won a Season Ticket to our local Women's Football league games with Continental Tyres last year.

We exchanged a couple of emails and I gave them my preference (Bristol) and then I never heard back from them again. Now I can't find the emails so was wondering if someone could look into it for me please?

DD is a very keen footballer so this prize would have been well used. I, on the other hand, don't even know when the football season is but want to show willing and support her.
smile

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 27-Feb-14 18:16:51

Ilikepinkwine - was this a competition rather than a survey or thread prize?

AnnMumsnet It was this one. here

defineme Sat 01-Mar-14 18:56:09

Just to say that my enormous amount of Weetabix has arrived smile

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 03-Mar-14 14:18:24

Congrats to Nodrogetak and to ILoveMyCaravan who both win a £200 Love2Shop voucher for taking part in and adding feedback on the Bassetts Vitamins with Omega-3 Taste test via the MN Insight Panel.

I am probably being really daft, buuuuut do you remember the competition to win Sue Ryder vouchers or a toy kitchen ?
It was before Christmas, has the winner been announced ? I keep on checking but haven't seen it, although that could just be crap observation on my part.
Anyway, although I doubt very much I have won, I was wondering what happened.

Nesstoria11 Mon 03-Mar-14 23:27:22

Just entered a couple of competitions I'm a virgin mums net member and competition enterer (if there is such a word) I very much doubt!
Anyway I am very unlucky so not a chance of winning!!!!!
Hello everyone by the way how rude am I!

Welcome to Mumsnet Ness.
smile

ILoveMyCaravan Sat 08-Mar-14 19:27:31

Vouchers arrived today! Thank you so much smile

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 10-Mar-14 12:31:06

brandnewcombineharvester wins £50 voucher for completing the MN Mother's Day survey

Thank you so much for the M&S vouchers. Dd works there and so with staff discount I will be able to treat us all to something.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 12-Mar-14 10:06:43

Maiyakat wins a £50 Nectar card for posting on the PruHealth thread (week7)

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 13-Mar-14 12:58:39

Yvettepie wins a £50 Love2Shop voucher for completing the Organix survey via the MN panel. Well done.

MichelleMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 17-Mar-14 09:34:44

TopsysMum won a £200 Love2Shop voucher for posting on the Toyota sponsored discussion, congratulations!

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 17-Mar-14 10:23:13

LouiseFromLondon wins a £250 voucher for the store of her choice for posting on the PG Tips Decaff thread - well done!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now