Winners' corner 2013. Drop by and see if you have won anything this year...

(578 Posts)
ShadeMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 03-Jan-13 09:57:43

Happy New Year.

Bonne chance for 2013, hopefully one of our fab prizes will be coming your way.

AngelieMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 16-Aug-13 12:04:28

RubySparks and happynappies both won a £150 B&Q giftcard for their comments in the unloved gardens feedback thread and sponsored discussion - congratulations! smile

sealight123 Mon 19-Aug-13 20:19:42

Hello, I was the winner of the Toyota Auris best of British thread last month and was wondering around about when I will receive my vouchers smile There is no rush...I am just killing myself with the anticipation lol I'm driving my boyfriend insane checking the post hehe Also thank you again!! So unbelievably excited yay!!!

AngelieMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 21-Aug-13 11:37:55

happystory wins a £250 John Lewis voucher for filling in the Mr Muscle survey that was sent out to the panel smile

happystory Wed 21-Aug-13 12:18:12

(Hyperventilates with excitement) THANK YOU!!!!!

rusmum Thu 22-Aug-13 00:28:42

Thank u soo much for my £100 matalan vouchers!!!! Yay

Everhopeful Fri 23-Aug-13 01:36:55

Got my £250 cheque for the Boots competition today - YAY! Thanks Mumsnet!

mindingalongtime Sat 24-Aug-13 12:09:28

Hey Angeliemumsnet How come the prize draw winner for Mr Muscle has been done when some of us can't leave feedback yet as we still haven't received the tester! Seems a little unfair!

smokinaces Sat 24-Aug-13 14:50:23

Minding, two different things. There's the product test and feedback one, and the one that's been announced is for a survey the insight panel were asked to complete separately

Shaler Sun 25-Aug-13 11:24:05

Who won the Royal Nappy Competition? My daughter keeps asking me if she won and is already dreaming about all the things she wants to buy - including a present for her little brother :-) . Uh oh - I think there might be tears later! :-/

missorinoco Mon 26-Aug-13 18:41:51

Another Mr. Muscle tester here. I'm grateful for the freebie, but I only received the product yesterday, and the email about it on 23.8.13. Slightly harsh that you have already given out the prize draw.

missorinoco Mon 26-Aug-13 18:42:32

Erm, sorry, bad night's sleep. I see the question has been answered already.

CharlotteBr0nteSaurus Mon 26-Aug-13 21:46:07

Hello - I'm back from a brilliant weekend in London. Thank you so much. Everyone at the hotel really looked after me, and the private view of the Mexico exhibition was amazing. Kim, who took us round, really helped us draw things from the exhibition that I never would have thought about if we'd gone by ourselves. Thanks again grin.

AngelieMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 28-Aug-13 09:29:37

Hi mindingalongtime, as smokinaces suggested, the prize winner for the survey is not the prize winner for the product test feedback thread. The survey was sent out to the panel a few weeks ago and is completely separate from the product test. We will only be selecting the product test prize winner once the feedback thread has closed. Hope that clears things up smile

beautifulgirls Thu 29-Aug-13 20:59:05

Another one here wondering about the Royal Nappy competition. There seems to be no info about it on the site unless I am missing something. Thanks

Thank you Mumsnet!
I've just received my £150 worth of Mothercare vouchers from the census prizedraw.

I'll be using them for Christmas presents and some winter clothes for the DC.

smile thanks thanks thanks thanks smile

AngelieMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 02-Sep-13 10:44:25

Cherrygrape wins a £150 B&Q giftcard for commenting in this B&Q sponsored discussion - congratulations! smile

Cherrygrape Mon 02-Sep-13 11:40:52

thanks thankyou wonderful mn and b&q, we now have the chance to make our home look less unloved smile So happy right now smile

thank you so much to mumsnet and startrite.

OliviaMMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 04-Sep-13 20:42:56

beautifulgirls

Another one here wondering about the Royal Nappy competition. There seems to be no info about it on the site unless I am missing something. Thanks

Hiya
I'll see what we can find out for you.

RachelMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 05-Sep-13 11:21:03

The Royal Nappy Competition Winner

Apologies for the delay in announcing the winner. After much deliberation we came up with a shortlist and then voted at MNHQ and the winning entry is.....

Wavesandsmiles

Ds aged 9 for their amazing attempt at colligraphy. Congratulations - we'll be pm-ing you with details of how to claim your prize (£100 Mothercare vouchers) Thanks to everyone for sending in the fantastic entries.

Thank you so much! Very proud of DS1 who will be thrilled to learn this when he finishes school today.

FairyJen Thu 05-Sep-13 16:15:20

Have the July and August comp winners been announced yet?

beautifulgirls Thu 05-Sep-13 17:31:13

Well done wavesandsmiles DS. Thanks for the update MNHQ.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 06-Sep-13 13:41:21

LilRedWG wins a £50 Amazon voucher for joining in with some amazing focus groups for MNHQ all about politicians. Well done.

ilovecolinfirth Sat 07-Sep-13 12:44:23

Thank you Mumsnet for my supermarket vouchers for the rapeseed oil competition. They're put aside for our Christmas shop! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now