Winners' corner 2012. Drop by and see if you have won anything this year...

(623 Posts)
ShadeMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 03-Jan-12 09:33:43

Happy New Year.

A shiny new thread for 2012 and so many chances to win.

Good luck!

Got an email telling me I was one of the 10 finalists for the Douglas Kennedy "The Moment" photo competition and I'll be receiving a copy of the book in the post! So cool! I'm wondering though, where can I see the other finalists photos? I'd love to see who else won books and their beautiful photos smile

JulesJules Thu 08-Mar-12 19:27:11

Thank you so much! <rolls up sleeves, happily>

NoWittyName Thu 08-Mar-12 22:06:54

So excited to be on this thread!!!!

THAAAAAAAANK YOUUUUUUUUU MN (oh yes, and the grove). Can't wait to receive my e-mail telling me all about it!

RachelMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 09-Mar-12 13:22:59

Congratulations to the winners of our recent photographic comp, The Moment with Random House. Winners should all have been notified by Random House and you can now view the winning and runner's up photos here:

The Moment

Isaidhangonamin Fri 09-Mar-12 16:04:26

The books have arrived! How lovely - thank you soooooo much Mumsnet and Random House xx Very happy kids here! thanks

moonbells Sat 10-Mar-12 07:26:09

Many thanks for the Peter Rabbit stuff - arrived yesterday! DS loved it, spent quite some time cuddling the soft toy together with the Benjamin Bunny he already had! The book will be put on one side so it doesn't get mangled - we have the 'normal' version anyway. But the postcards are lovely - I think that thankyou letters for the next few years are now sorted!

Thanks! Got my copy of "The Moment" today! And thank you for posting the other photos!

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 12-Mar-12 11:40:14

NoMoreCakeOclock wins a £100 Amazon voucher for posting her comment on the thread for Oxfam about IWD

Snakeonaplane Tue 13-Mar-12 08:35:23

I've heard nothing fro. Waitrose about the vouchers, is that normal?am I just being too impatient?

JulesJules Wed 14-Mar-12 07:26:43

Oooh my FABULOUS big box of Ecover goodies arrived yesterday, and I have been (almost literally) drooling over it ever since grin

THANK YOU [flowers]

JulesJules Wed 14-Mar-12 07:27:37

errrr... thanks I meant blush

KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 14-Mar-12 09:22:52

starfishmummy has won £100 John Lewis voucher for leaving her feedback on the Dettol Power and Pure products, congratulations!

starfishmummy Wed 14-Mar-12 11:59:56

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited!! grin
Thanks Mumsnet and Dettol thanks

DS won £25 on a premium bond and now this, I think I need to buy a lottery ticket!!

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 15-Mar-12 10:53:56

sherbetpips wins a £50 Love2Shop voucher for posting feedback on the latest potato council thread well done

sherbetpips Thu 15-Mar-12 13:31:22

Thank you - I think I have sent my email address properly - smashing really need to shop!!!!!

purplevamp Thu 15-Mar-12 17:44:32

Looking forward to receiving the voucher, my daughter needs new clothes desperately grin

NoWittyName Sun 18-Mar-12 21:07:36

Hi MN tower ladies.

I was just wondering when you thought I should be hearing from the Grove? I'm bursting with excitement and want to know when I should be arranging to come down to the big smoke!

Thanks.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 19-Mar-12 17:06:54

zipzap wins an iPad for adding her comment on the BT thread about their campaign for getting older people online. Well done

KenDoddsDadsDog Tue 20-Mar-12 07:07:16

Nothing from Innocent yet sad

NoWittyName Sun 25-Mar-12 16:36:52

Thank you! Received voucher from the grove yesterday.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 26-Mar-12 10:26:32

Am pleased to say CMOTDibbler and CheeryCherry have been pulled out of the hat and win Dove Spa vouchers for adding their comments to the thread about We Bought A Zoo - well done.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 26-Mar-12 11:23:06

foxeeroxee wins a £200 John Lewis voucher for posting her tips and comments on the Ecover cleaning thread. Well done

foxeeroxee Mon 26-Mar-12 12:19:17

Hooray!!!!! Very giddy :-D never won owt before...thankyou!!
Have responded to the email btw.
:-D

CheeryCherry Mon 26-Mar-12 19:16:39

Ooh thanks so much! Going to take my mum, she's not been well, so this should help cheer her up! Thankyou! grin

TheOtherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 28-Mar-12 11:46:58

woodlysmum has won a £150 UNIQLO online voucher for attending the UNIQLO UU Range Launch event and adding their feedback. Congrats and happy spending!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now