Note: This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Does anyone know where you can buy OshKosh kids clothes in the UK?

(17 Posts)
raggybo Fri 12-Mar-10 20:47:00

Does anyone know where you can buy OshKosh childrens clothes in the UK? I remember they used to sell them in Boots years ago.

Does anyone know of a webiste (other than the odd bit on Ebay?)

Thanks

Stinkyfeet Fri 12-Mar-10 20:55:38

Am pretty certain they have concessions in the big Mothercare World stores - but they don't seem to have them on the Mothercare website!

raggybo Fri 12-Mar-10 21:56:06

I'll have a look next time I'm passing one. Hope they do sell it, I love their boys clothes!

Fashionfun Tue 16-Mar-10 15:21:14

Hi, I used to produce the OshKosh range that was sold in Boots. Unfortunately the company i worked for went into receivership a few years ago and nobody has taken up the licence to produce in the UK since! You'll only be able to buy stuff in the UK that's been imported from the US now...

I am trying to get my current employers to take this up though so watch this space!

I sell some OshKosh clothes on my website. If you want sizes not on there let me know and I will see if I can order them.

www.coolkidswear.co.uk

Thanks

eurobaby Fri 25-Nov-11 14:02:31

Hi there - cool kidswear owner - great website, I will definitely be ordering some osh kosh dungarees, but will contact you as wanted to check re delivery abroad if possible! Thanks for getting osh kosh in the UK!!!

I'll be looking too, love Oshkosh stuff. Just sold 2 pairs of baby boys dungarees on eBay and would like some more.

Hi Guys

I will deliver abroad, it would seem Western Europe is not much more cost than the UK. Glad you all love them and my boys are kitted out in them!

Stocks are running a bit low at the moment however I should hopefully get some more in before Christmas, UK Customs permitting!

Anna

TeamStyle Sun 11-Dec-11 00:30:48

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

TallyN Wed 06-Jun-12 13:12:02

Hi raggybo,
I've got loads of stock that I'll be selling off cheap for a friend who is moving abroad. Picking it up this week. Contact me if you are still interested.

Thanks
Tally

amber80 Tue 23-Oct-12 12:38:31

www.trogz.com has Oshkosh clothes x

verhagenpz Fri 15-Mar-13 18:53:37

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

nocturna1 Wed 10-Apr-13 01:26:14

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Tracyphelps28 Tue 17-Sep-13 21:48:52

Where can I get osh cosh baby clothes in the uk ???

Tracyphelps28 Tue 17-Sep-13 21:51:18

Where can I get oshkosh baby clothes in the uk ???

bundaberg Mon 04-Nov-13 18:06:48

you can buy direct from oshkosh! if you spend over a certain amount they'll ship to the uk for £8.50 or something ridiculous. reeeeeeeeeally quick delivery too

bundaberg Mon 04-Nov-13 18:07:18

oops, sorry hadn't realised this was an ancient thread! sorry.

but if anyone cares... um... what I just said grin

they're also paired with carters, so you can do one giant order

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now