This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Girls school shoes for narrow feet

(4 Posts)
notnowbernadette Wed 03-Aug-16 19:34:17

I'm looking for recommendations for girls school shoes for a child with narrow feet (particularly at the ankle). We tried on several pairs of Clarkes, Kickers and Lelli Kelly today but not one of them fitted well. Each year it seems to get harder and harder to find a pair so any ideas in terms of styles and brands would be great fully received.

Trumpette Wed 03-Aug-16 19:40:01

Start rite
Geox

Try start rites website and independent shoe shops they seems much better than clarks who do not cater for narrow feet.

I have had this problem for years, my daughter is now eleven!

LostInMess Wed 03-Aug-16 19:43:38

I second both of those - DD1 is an E fit and a nightmare to buy shoes for. We have managed Clarks but only by ordering in every e fit style they offer on the Internet in advance to try on in the shop.

Chocolatekeepsmesane Wed 03-Aug-16 19:55:08

One of my dd's is a c width buying her shoes is a nightmare. We have had some luck with startrite.
I would love other recommendation though so will be following this thread.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now