This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Anyone know where this dress is from?

(12 Posts)
Clarina Wed 27-Jul-16 20:33:05

I have looked on the Monsoon, Coast & Ted Baker websites. Thanks in advance.

MoonlightandMusic Wed 27-Jul-16 22:31:52

Well, the good news is I've found out what the dress is: Claudina dress by Monsoon. The less good news is I haven't been able to either locate the pink version, or find anywhere that still has it in stock.

I'm guessing keeping an eye on eBay or Shopstyle for a while may be the most likely way to track one down (or you could ask Lucy Jane to sell you hers! wink).

Clarina Wed 27-Jul-16 22:36:13

Thank you! I had looked on Monsoon but clearly not closely enough! I will have a look on eBay etc. Thanks again.

Pigeonpost Wed 27-Jul-16 22:37:54

Woah, where did a 'clothes and shoes' topic spring from?!? Not the point of the thread I realise...

MoonlightandMusic Wed 27-Jul-16 22:44:43

Spoke too soon. It may be available from Oz or there is a green one on eBay if you're a size 14 or 18 Same seller did have it in pink, but looks like the auction closed on 5th July - I suppose you could check if it sold, or just ended.

Clarina Wed 27-Jul-16 22:46:35

Just found one, size 12, at House of Fraser! Perfect! Says it's green although it looks blue but will see what it's like. Thanks again.

MoonlightandMusic Wed 27-Jul-16 22:46:45

Actually, fair point Pigeon - I'd noticed the topic but my head translated it to "Style and Beauty".

Clarina - weirdly, when I searched actually in eBay for 'Claudina' it didn't bring anything up. It was only when I ran a plain Google search that the eBay listing appeared.

Pestilence13610 Wed 27-Jul-16 22:49:16

I notices clothes and shoes the other day, it is in topics under products.

MoonlightandMusic Wed 27-Jul-16 22:52:54

grin

Clarina Wed 27-Jul-16 23:00:54

Bit confused, did I post in the 'wrong place'?!?! V chuffed with the result anyway so hope I'm forgiven smile

Pestilence13610 Wed 27-Jul-16 23:22:09

You have not posted in the wrong place.
It turns out there are two places to post, only some of us have spent years not noticing. blush
Style and beauty does get more traffic so it might be best to post there in future.

Llizyb2 Tue 08-Nov-16 11:27:15

Can anyone tell me where this coatigan is from that Karen wore in Cold Feet please? I've searched everywhere and can't find it. Any help would be gratefully received.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now